What happened, rationally? No /x/ memes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y8RigxxiilI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fear of the capitalism warrior as it reaped the autism whirlwind

Can't help but think a recent report gave insight into the fact it was the testing of nearby nuclear weapons that alarmed people into fleeing their tents unclothed/resulted in hypothermia.

Have no idea why. Think I might just be pulling it out of my ass desu

pidorashkas got drunk and started hallucinating

There was no nuclear bomb testing anywhere in that oblast. There was weapons testing though.

Given the nature of the USSR I'm inclined to believe they tested some sort of biological or radilogical weapon in the area that caused some sort of mass panic in these people and they fled. They later tried to return to camp but got disorientated and lost.

Soviets covered it up.

Something spooked them inside that tent. It spooked them so much they had to flee instantly half-naked. I doubt anything from the outside could cause such reaction.

russians got drunk and became violent over who fucks the girl

I know you said no x memery (or /v/ shit)

But pic related was a fairly spooky and somewhat entertaining walking simulator. The only thing that made me play it is that Sean Bean was narrating it, and the man has a beautiful voice.

It was alright...

I have heard that in said mountain pass winds can, on rare occasions, produce a sound that resembles an ongoing avalanche.

Paradoxically, Dyatlov's crew was doomed by the fact that they were experienced hikers. Normal tourists would stay in their tent. They recognised the sound, panicked and run out into freezing wilderness.

But the state of the bodies, the tents, everything...????

I figure it might have been something drastic on the outside of the event, an explosion, an avalanche nearby that made them run; and then yes, they lost their way back to the camp from there.

the bodies were frozen, their eyes/tongues removed by wolves and bears because it was the only meaty party left

What about this
>Three of the ski hikers had fatal injuries: Thibeaux-Brignolles had major skull damage, and both Dubinina and Zolotaryov had major chest fractures. According to Dr. Boris Vozrozhdenny, the force required to cause such damage would have been extremely high, comparing it to the force of a car crash.

If you'd spend a fraction of the time reading the facts of the event rather than speculating like retards you'd know that the Soviets were testing parachute mines in the area and would explode a few feet above ground, possibly shredding their tent and spooking them. They ran to the forest about 150 feet away and when they realized what they'd done some of them started to walk back while others tried to make a fire (likely in a delirium)

Basically just read the fucking wiki page, stop speculating your own history

>rationality
Nice meme you fucking child.
>this thing doesnt fit my ideologically-constrained perception so its wrong!

>facts
Nice institutionalized myths.

I just cast a dark magic spell on you. Nothin' personal kiddo

>facts are lies

Bye

The tent was ripped from the inside, and a fucking mine landing near them would instantly blow them to pieces or at least throw them back 20 meters

>facts are correct because ppl sed so ;c
Yes, leave, back to /r/eddit with the other ideologues sucking off 'enlightenment' memes.

I saw a documentary where they suggested that they almost burned down the tent and that's why they left it in a panic without clothes. There are pictures that clearly show that they had a stove inside the tent with a shitty exhaust pipe sticking out through the roof, so it's not a stretch to imagine they fucked it up somehow, and the tent started to fill up with smoke and they just ran away naked in the snow, and then the cold did the rest.

So, do you guys think something killed them? as in, something else than a bear or wildlife.

So the explosion scared them and the rest insued. What else do you want? You want a fucking yeti to have killed them? It didn't happen

>Soviet "facts"

obviously a yeti or aliens, make a facebook post about it and tell all your friends too katie! very spooky xfiles material!

Okay but why run naked 150 feet through the woods? Why the weird injuries?

>and the tent started to fill up with smoke and they just ran away naked in the snow
Hard to believe they ran 100m away, naked in the snow, for a simple smoke incident inside the tent.

youtu.be/Y8RigxxiilI

hypothermia and some hungry animal chewed at the soft parts of the one guy's body.

An avalanche wrecked their tents and they froze to death, tearing off their clothes in the final stages as blood rushed out of their core into their extremities due to fatigued blood vessels.

Some chemical/bioweapon tests done by the Soviets that these poor saps got caught in the middle of

Fair enough but you have to consider that the nights are probably dark as fuck in these regions so if you just get a few meters away from the tent without bringing a lamp with you it can be hard to find your way back.

fleeing from parachute mines dipshit.

>blast force throws large objects to cause impact wounds

>footprints suggest they left the tents in a calm and orderly fashion

An almas killed them

After reading some stuff about it, the only thing that doesn't make sense is their comportment which doesn't match with any reasonable hypothesis.
Since the bodies have not been analysed, an intoxication leading to a psychological distress is a possible explanation. It has not been suggested though, so I may have missed something.

average soviet tuesday, probably drank uzbek perfume instead of good stolichnaya.

Sounds like bear or a Siberian tiger.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Hypothermia makes some members of the group experience weird ideation, paradoxical undressing etc.

Others in the group, not as far gone, try to restrain them.

Shit gets weird, people wind up wandering around in the snow, lost.

Some die of hypothermia, some of injuries inflicted in falls, fights while deranged, etc.

One has some bits eaten by a scavenger.

Idiots don't like '/x/ memes' because they fear the beast they cannot tame.
yes
YES
The tiger is out

go back to /x/ faggot. Half the replies are you samefagging your autistic shit. It was a smoke fire from a nigger rigged heater. They went to the nearby treeline to get away from the wind and start a fire. You should be perma banned for being so retarded.

they got too close to the portal to Hyperborea and were killed by the one-eyed Arimaspoi tribe or the Griffins

Parachute mines or some simular weapon testing, they fled and those that survived froze to death. Soviets covered it up and closed the area off for 3 years while they preformed clean up.

You don't flee just 100m away, take the time to make a fire or take the clothes of the deads when you're under a bombardment.

>Cannot tame
>Almas
"Another case is said to date from around 1941, shortly after the German invasion of the USSR. A "wild man" was captured somewhere in the Caucasus by a detachment of the Red Army. He appeared human, but was covered in fine, dark hair. Interrogation revealed his apparent inability (or unwillingness) to speak, and the unfortunate creature is said to have been shot as a German spy."

There was a fire that broke out in the tent, peeps all froze to death

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI

Recommended