ARK GENERAL THREAD

Getting another one of these going

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/faq
blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ETA on biz_classic delegate split?

At this rate, it'll take forever to reach 2M votes.

Never, now that moon man sold his stack. We need a couple mid sized whales to hit 2m and with the 8/23 tax scheme looming I doubt anybody will be particularly inclined to jump on.

Wait what scheme? What is the best course of action here?

Moonman, please explain yourself.

>now that moonman sold his stack
He only had like 4k. That didn't make or break it getting to 2M, kek. Also the tax thing is a reason for whales to want the split to happen, as a split could potentially mean new grandfathered wallets on the new delegate (details haven't been finalized yet)

The 100% payouts for everyone was only for the first 2 months. After the 23rd Moonman and Chang are taking a small % from whales like other delegates do from everyone. The way it'll work is that if your wallet is under the average (~2.3k) then you'll keep receiving 100% payouts. If your wallet is over the average, you'll receive 100% payouts for the first chunk (the size of the average) and anything above that will receive a sliding payout %, minimum 90% for anyone grandfathered.

If you guys can get the price of ARK below $.90, I will purchase $20,000 worth of ARK, and join Biz_Classic.

Moon Man trying to short and failing has nothing to do with hitting 2M. He only had ~4k Ark.

I don't think we're going to hit 2M anytime soon because a sleeper whale suddenly voted with ~1.5M Ark. He seemed to pick a handful of random delegates and split his stack amongst them. None of the delegates know who he is or why he decided to vote for them.

biz_classic didn't get his vote injection (good, so none of you guys get diluted) so we dropped from #4 to #16.

Read: classicdelegate.biz/faq

We were paying out 100% of our forged Ark for 2 months That ends on August 23rd. After Aug 23, we'll be taking a cut for running the node that we've been paying out of pocket in time and money for.

Grandfathering should apply to everyone who's in before the 23rd, only rewarding people who were in before you were forging is absurd - and probably overlaps entirely with the people not getting taxed because their wallets are so small. We'll see how many people jump ship once their payouts drop - that second delegate's never happening then.

>only rewarding people who were in before you were forging is absurd
No it's not absurd if you remember how hectic it was when Magnet crashed the original biz delegate with no survivors. We needed an incentive for people to trust a biz delegate again and grandfathering people that helped us get to 51 did that.

If you don't agree hop on discord and make your case.

Could it be Elon Musk?

Tell me why I should invest in this coin

Nah nigga, some of us had to take a risk and were there before we made it. Where yo ass was at when we weren't in the top 51. Where was your support then you cocksucker.

No need to make a case, if enough people agree then your vote count will drop far enough that the point is moot anyway

Other delegates pay like 60-70% and 80% if you're lucky. biz_classic is still the best.

For now, perhaps

Considering wallets below the average get 100% and most biz_classic voters are minnows, very few people if any are going to leave and give up their 100%. No delegate can beat 100%

As long as you don't mind alienating all the people you picked up on the way then go for it. Using 8/23 as the cutoff would satisfy everyone

I voted for biz_classic. How often do I need to vote?

Just once

Regardless of the grandfathering, it's still the best wallet for the average Veeky Forums poster who doesn't have a ton of ARK. biz_classic is the only delegate offering 100% payouts permanently for those people. And it's not just the payouts, it's the fact that Chang and Moonman are two of the best customer service people I've ever seen. Just last night someone needed help and Chang showed up at 4am to fix the dude's problem

Grabbed 100 of these today as my first altcoin.

Anything I should know?

Are you aware of how the delegate system works?

So it costs 1 ARK for my vote to count forever and collect profits?

Yup.

As long as biz_classic remains in the top 51

Preach my nigga

you guys buying the dip?

t. Whale who's mad he can't take advantage of biz_classic

More like medium sized but dedicated fish who got into Ark late

Not really. Vote for biz_classic or something?

magnet is that you?

blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1

I understand you don't like the way grandfathering works, and as someone who's also a medium-sized wallet I'm being honest when I say I'd react the same way. But do me a favor and think about whether what you're proposing is fair from a different perspective. Chang and Moon Man promised their voters that if they put their faith into biz_classic they would have a reward that no one else would be able to get. Additionally, during this time knowledge of the biz_classic delegate was contained mostly on Veeky Forums. There's no risk for anyone voting before the 23rd. The delegate is already forging and the people running it have proven themselves to be both capable and professional. They've also been working on the new payout script for free for the past 2 months, not even earning a cut for running the node since payouts have been 100% for everyone. If they were to backtrack and say "Actually, now everyone who voted before the 23rd gets grandfathered" they not only are going back on the promise they made to the people who initially put their faith into a delegate that wasn't forging, but whales from outside of Veeky Forums who just see a high ranked delegate would be rewarded for essentially no risk, and Chang and Moon Man would be receiving less for running the node. I don't think it's just me personally who thinks this, but anyone in the discord would tell you the same, both of those guys deserve payment for the amount of effort they've put into everything.
If that's who you want to vote for. With only 100 ARK I'd say it's the best choice for you since you'll be earning 100% payouts forever
Nah, magnet was too poor to call himself a medium sized wallet

can someone help me on the ark space ship

ARK: AVhHNm3PaoKqw5q6fgYjgRURjq3o3NzEr5

how much do you have? have you already voted for the biz_classic delegate?

ditto

ive got 10k ark on biz classic. chang and moonman have been nothing but excellent and i dont see why taking 10% is going to break anything

10% is acceptable.
I just wish it was 8.8%

Too bad 10% is only for grandfathered accounts, everybody else gets ???
I'd be fine with 10% as well

How much Ark can I expect weekly from 480 ARK pointed at biz_classic?

None of this should be a surprise to you. We've been completely transparent about our plans once the promotional period is over. We are paying the rich less so the poor can keep more of their share. We decided to do this once we saw the sheer number of small wallet voters we have in the pool.

7 * 422 * yourWallet/totalPoolSize

>this is a coherent
a coherent what?

a coherent.
period.

ITT ARK owners discover why ark is total dogshit. arkanoids gonna be infighting till this coin is 150 sats. I refused to by ark when I saw this level of faggotry. soon

I've never heard coherent used as a noun

everyone shut up, stop arguing and just hodl

What infighting? It's just one guy being greedy.

jk, I sold at 375 and now I'm hodling ADX.

ARK IS SHIT!! STEALTHCOIN FTW i just bought 5 million worth see you fags on the moon.... not.... i'll be all alone.... by myself... with 10,000 gallons of lube and a hundred thousand bags of cheetos

Just sell it and buy ARK, what's the problem?

ya and this shit multplied by xnumber of delegates plus bagholders. then the next faggot voted in realizes hey free money if Im the douchebag. then more squabbles. this coin is for squabbling old womens club. just buy neo or a non bullshit stake coin if you want payouts and skip the fucking homos ripping you off and playing kindergarten class president

Ark has been one of the comfiest crypto communities I've been in, user.

Coin speaks for itself anyway.

I was trying to politely say you're using a word in a way it isn't meant to be used

>trying to politely say
>>>reddit

Waiting on a dip to get some more!! Seems like the bull run is done for a few days.

Ark noob here what wallet you use guys?

The one you download from ark.io

If it gets to $.90, I'm buying it all the way up to $2.00 again

It won't go back to $.90
The moon mission is imminent.