So how do we all feel about BNB?

So how do we all feel about BNB?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001175111
youtube.com/watch?v=32Z935Cziio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got in at $0.30 but already cashed out. I think you can still make money off of it, but there are better shitcoins out there right now.

wait until 24th. BIG things are coming.

what incentive is there to use BNB for fees, when the value just keeps going up? People will want to keep it to make gains, not just burn it for fees which are already low

in theory, won't this coin just keep rapidly growing along with the website? As in, the more asian people start using binance, the more valuable BNB will be?

I heard somewhere that they will be hosting some major ICO's next month, and that to buy the ICO you will need to pay in BNB. So this will pump the coin up crazy if it's true, but nobody was able to provide an article or anything saying this is how it would actually work.

What are some better coins?

I didn't think about that. Maybe that is the point tho, that way you buy a few BNB, Just HODL and buy other stuff whilst slowly chipping away on your always increasing BNB?

Binance fees paid in other crypto will get put into BNB.

I'm holding 1000 of these from 80 cents, so I hope to god it blows up

thought it was an obvious investment after reading the whitepaper

crypto equivalent of selling shovels in a gold rush

BNB is divisible up to 8 decimal points. The more BNB is worth, the less you'll use to pay fees.

50% off tx fee

So are you guys going to HODL or will you be selling before the end of next week?

The sideways movement is getting tighter and tighter, another moon imminent?

The third and the biggest Elliot wave incoming. Buckle up.

Just bought 500 more coins. I feel stupid buying at these levels. I bought 500 yesterday at 56k.
Oh well.

Getting weak hands over these especially now that OMG is moving back up.

What do you guys think?

Low was 217$, to buy now is a wee-bit RETARDED

this makes no sense, if the price of the coin goes up the amount that you use for fees will go down. look at the old silk road pics where stuff was going for high amounts of bitcoin since it was only worth cents on the dollars per

HODL!

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001175111

This combined with the adding of fee's will skyrocket BNB!

nah fuck off, it's been explained way too many times what the ingenious idea behind this specific coin is, pls go ahead and read their whitepaper

this is one of those coins that will has actual IMMEDIATE use on an exchange.

This is going to be good!

>tfw every alt, even pieces of shit like FUCKING MONERO are mooning but your BNB bags are stagnant

Please let this shit pump to $10 a coin. I moved all my holdings into this shit, currently sitting on 10.1k coins. This is the moon mission I need.

did you also notice how this coin remained stable while every other altcoin was being dumped for BCC today?

that should be a little hint

we are in this together friend, sticking everything i have into this, its all or nothing for me now!

Reporting in for that 10 dollar moon mission. Have a K in right now

Same. Scary shit mayne

What does everyone think - will it crash or surge after the 24th?

Sell majority of your bnb on the 23-24th, keep some for steady gains.

Thats my plan atleast.

and if reading is too hard for you, watch cryptobeaks vid on it
youtube.com/watch?v=32Z935Cziio

Diversify, at least a little bit just out of principle, it's a good habit
although BNB will very likely be very big so hold out lads

I'm sure everyone will dump it after it finally has a tangible and valuable use.

$10 is our moon mission? I've been too spoiled by NEO gains.

there might be an initial dump, but inevitably this coin will just keep gaining value

don't bother selling, or, at most, sell enough to cover your initial investment. literally no reason this wont continue to gain value over the next year pretty much nonstop (especially as more coins are added to binance)

bnb is your moon ticket

This trade is me diversifying. rest of my salary goes to stocks, a mutual fund and a friends business. However, all my current crypto is going into this, and if it doesn't work out i will stick to throwing ample amounts of money buying ETH and BTC each month.

look at the daily chart, 5x in a week
this babies just getting started

Yep. Tron looks very interesting

would it be fair to say Binance is shaping up to be the Poloniex of Asia?

>would it be fair to say Binance is shaping up to be the Poloniex of Asia?
Yes it is. And you're buying a piece of the action with BNB

A little worried it seems this isn't growing as fast as I thought. Literally all the volume is on NEO because of no trading fees, but once they add fees next week will everyone leave? Other than that it's just people trading BNB so wtf?

They need to add a bunch of rare high demand coins like IOTA and ICN to attract users. Maybe SIGT. And get the Korean interface running since it's only English/China now.

they need to add a BCC trading pair for all the shitcoin, THAT would make us rich

I think ICN is on there now, or coming soon

BCH fudded along for what seemed like months before this latest moon mission.

August has been a super long month.

>A little worried it seems this isn't growing as fast as I thought. Literally all the volume is on NEO because of no trading fees, but once they add fees next week will everyone leave?

If they're already using it because there are no fees, won't they continue to use it for as long as the fees are lower than the alternative?