Ioc is on sale right now cause of the whole bcc vs BTC feud get in now while it's cheap

Ioc is on sale right now cause of the whole bcc vs BTC feud get in now while it's cheap.

it's at ATH what do you mean on sale

False it was 65,000 earlier in the week.

It's a 35 milllion market cap coin with 1 billion+ market cap potential. Literally no blockchain in existence has the capabilities of DIONS.

Definitely on discount right now.

This is ANS at five dollars

barf

Bingo. And look, just like ANS, most people are ignoring it.

Just wanna get rich.

whats this coins purpose? never heard anything of it

You're gonna need to sell me on IOC. Why will it be useful?

It's been around for a long time. I feel like only new coins are getting pumped right now

You're going to have to sell it to us better than this

Decentralized messaging system.

You need to realize no marketing has occurred yet. Since they believe product first then marketing no ico occurred. They got IBM on the board.

Meh. Obsidian and SNT won't go anywhere with it and I doubt this will either

It's not just messaging. It's an entire enterprise platform built on the blockchain.

IOC info pasta:

No ICO, POW to POS
No premine, project is 100% funded from the developers of IOC
Volume is naturally low given 53% of coins in wallets are staking, thus securing the network.
Very good distribution, top wallet owns 3.24% of total circulating supply
Has a established foundation with reputable advisors (ex Mexico IBM CEO, KPMG global alliance partner.)
Included in IBM's hyperledger project, with potential to use blockchain over API.
Two or three VC groups have established relationships with IO foundation
One is Stokens, a VC group that specializes in crypto-currencies meeting the highest level of legality to provide clients a gateway into digital assets without the legal grey area.
Project Sunrise: Not disclosed but some form of collaboration to facilitate the adoption of and usage of the IO blockchain.
It is a currency, plain and simple, no sugar coating, exactly what a crypto CURRENCY should be.
DIONS: Fully fledged enterprise suite for storing secure documents, encrypted messaging and more
User friendly wallet ecosystem in which people other than speculative neck beards see use in.
Chameleon: Sidechain project after Dions which will allow for a greater degree of usage among private and public use. 100k tx/ps has been estimated.
Technology before marketing: Developers are marketing for enterprise grade adoption, not for traders speculative pleasure.
However marketing is going to ramp up post DIONS release
All in all DIONS has been a LONG anticipated release for those who have stuck around, this will be huge step for the foundation and a charter into new, brighter seas.

We don't need to sell you guys on this because it's gonna work whether you get in or not. It's an amazing project, and as such, the community is hoping for IOC to have a natural growth in price and interest, not a forced pump.
Research as much as you want and if you're interested, feel free to get in.

It's the future

I have 600 coins. Will this be enough?

What about staking? If I stake how many coins can I earn? How much will staking increase circulating supply?

I haven't seen or heard about this coin since polo delisted it last year

you better wake up bruh... DIONS is gonna be released soon and marketing will begin... the rest will be history... top 20 by December 31st 2017

Don't miss the DIONS.