WON'T STOP
THE ULTIMATE PLACE TO STORE WEALTH

Can you sprout bitcoins?
protip: you can't

Bitcoin cash is .16

We are going to .10

>random shitcoin x pumps, suddenly talk of flippening
>shitcoin x dumps, btc still king

When will people learn, asking for BTC to be destroyed is like asking for a bear market and years long set back in broad adoption.

should have gotten out at 0.2 fuck

>download (1).png

>and years long set back
nice, more time to accumulate

find it on google I dare you.

the world has gone mad

>he doesn't know about /a/'s hot new meme

its a terrible way to store wealth, it goes up and down all the time

you can only say something is a "ultimate place to store wealth" if it never EVER dips at ANY POINT OF TIME

physical gold is better

You deserve every loss you got and you know it.

You guys should really regroup on this one

so what happened with the aug 1 fork? i kinda lost interest in btc for a while...

no loss here, just lost profit

>asking for BTC to be destroyed is like asking for a bear market and years long set back in broad adoption.
This. The Bcash nuts are too fucking stupid to grasp that if BTC dies to some chain death spiral started by backstabbing revolting miners, leaving BILLIONS of USD lost, then every normie decides to stay the fuck away from crypto possibly forever. They do not say "oh hey, I guess I'll buy that newer Bitcoin"

Everyone made lots of money and basically you're still poor and a no coiner.

this motherfucker ruins all my trades. when it goes up, alts bleed, when it goes down, alts bleed, when it travel sideways bcc fucking takes over

HOW DO YOU WIN

is there a single fucking alt out there that is beginning a legitimate uptrend that isn't going to get rekt by bitcoin, or isn't so high as to be about to fall naturally?

i just want more bitcoin...

i don't care about your stupid shit lambo fantasy roleplaying what happened to the coin? is there two now or one and why?

Google, ever heard of that? Sure is summer in here.

kinda lazy about it, if i understand correctly nothing happened just all talk

this
btc begone

Retard spotted.

Im coming for you usurper!!

Nothing much happened, just made more money than you would in half a year at McDonalds by sitting on my ass LARPing as a Canadian plumber.

is $50000 today in BTC enough to be financially independent in the future? (5 years)

ideed when i bought some gold in 2013 it's dollar price was the same as now. purchasing power? yeah i wish it was the same.

Try 5 mil.

sure sure... i told you i'm not interested in your fantasies. mildly interested in bitcoin as a technology. i don't really believe in it but it fascinates me somewhat. if the devs can actually find their asses and reach consensus with the miners and each other it might actually have a future.

put it in BCH and you'll be financially independent in 1 year.

IOTA

Whenever I feel like saving my gains and stuff I put it in ETH. Ethereum is my safe base. Even tho it's at +/- 300 now, it'll rise long term for sure. Slow Mooner, can't go wrong with this

safe base? It dropped to 150 around a month ago, LTC is safe, doesn't go up or down really just nice and stagnant when you're unsure of the market

Jesus stop shilling your fucking dead coin with no developers Jihan