Tips and Tricks for making money

Let us dedicate this thread to share tips and tricks related to making money. It could be how to save, or earn.

Some advice:
>Manage your time well. Set up a schedual.
>Get rid of timethiefs, like the TV. Reading is now your only allowed entertainment.
>Get good at taking notes. If you have an idea, write it down.
>Don't smoke weed, because then you do only that, instead of something else.
>Be your own boss, manage yourself.

What are your opinions of microdosing acid? You improve your processing times

that's a fucking retarded way to keep a rocket

if the floor doesn't collapse under its weight, the take off will surely make a massive hole down into the bathroom

and the pathway to the rocket is made of concrete aswell it seems, so it doesn't retractable, will probably rip a hole in it, if it takes off

The rocket is the last resort, he won't be coming back. It is also mounted to the wall with retractable steel beams. If you notice the cells under it, the steel bars is reenforcing the ground as well.

No soda - no eating out - unless fast food(do survey for free meal)

email misc. product about being unsatisfied - get free samples

no cable - only netflix

don't do any drugs, or do enough to sell and make back what you spent. (bonus - drugs attract pussy)

save packaging from printer ink and return after empty. no receipt needed

make no more than $15,000/year for cheap ass health insurance. unless you can double your income.

craigslist browsing for cheap offers or job.

What about that missile just behind the 10 cm wall in the command control or whatever it is

>chillin with yer merbae, suddenly gotta drop a log
>have to go up a minimum of five ladders and two flights of stairs to get to the bathroom

This is horrid base design.

That's right user, and also as we all know, rocket fuel can't melt steel beams anyway.

>Don't smoke weed

I don't entirely agree, I find booze is my nemesis when it comes to getting things done. If I'm hung over 3-5 times a week I will get absolutely nothing done, and I'll freak out about it too.

I'd trade the rocket in for a 2-3km tunnel to a helipad.

>how to save toilet paper

wipe, flip it over, wipe again

So where's the kitchen? I found a storage room with two refrigerators but where's the kitchen? You can't face the happening on an empty stomach.

Grow your own beans, live off beans and rice. (Buy rice on bulk from asian markets, don't be a retard)

>only netflix

what a dipshit

My rundown to save working in manhattan.

Live in safe but nig neighborhood close by train, 30 mins to city but way cheaper rent+ Airbnb spare rooms because in a nig neighborhood it's easy to get a larger place.

Eat mainly bagels with butter 1$ vs 2$ with cream cheese.

Protein powder helps me feel like at least I'm getting some nutrients in between the shitty food

7/11 deal for drink and a burger $2
Or dollar slice pizza some weeks my total food budget totals as little as 30$

No big purchases and if they are make sure they can be deducted in taxes (self employed)

Save all my money and buy crypto currencies to compound my efforts

Now I have 3 streams of income 1. Job money
2. Airbnb money
3. Crypto gains

how much u make famalam?

god fucking DAMN your pic unrelated is so comfy. I literally just spent 10 minutes studying it and imagining living in an abandoned missile silo lmao

As an Architectural Engineer and a prepper, this picture makes me want to strangle someone.

How do I do this step

>weed isn't addicting hahahaaa

>All those ladders and no hatches, handrails or personal fall arrest systems

>No air vents

>ONE fire extinguisher

OSHA would have a field day with that shit.

Make a better one, with a room full of hookers

>Government saw the building of said bunker on satellites

>Know the exact location of Rocket Silo

>Set off one bunker buster just above silo doors which in turn ignites the rocket fuselage

>your whole shit gets atomized

kek

Excuse me what the fuck is this MASSIVE security vulnerability doing there?

>Implying the tree isn't a cleverly disguised anemometor/barometer made out of tungsten and coated with chromium enriched steel to prevent environmental damage

You see only with your eyes, you are easy to fool.

>>Don't smoke weed
nice, just bought 50g

Recently had a phase where I literally spent all day smoking weed and watching series for like 3 weeks. It was fun while it lasted but once I ran dry I felt how kinda blunt it made me in the head. That was a week ago now and I only now start to feel like my true self again.
Alcohol is a shittier drug though but I couldn't smoke weed every day.

Why you gotta call me out like that?