Does anyone else think the standard business clothes are fucking atrocious looking...

Does anyone else think the standard business clothes are fucking atrocious looking? They are so ugly and its depressing how they have become such a standard. Dress shirts are ugly as fuck, and having to tuck them in - the worst fashion practice of all time - is just terrible. It makes 99% of men look flabby and gross

Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue

That's why you use shirt garters you clueless neet.

That looks so uncomfortable

These make a shirt look really sharp but they look obscenely uncomfortable and I would be self-conscious that they would be visible somehow.

Why would it be uncomfortable, it doesn't go around your thighs and you can tighten it however you like.
You don't wear this shit in a physically demanding job.

If you're not wearing tight pants you'll be fine. But to each their own, he presented a problem I provided a solution.

Anyone else look at these pictures and feel like just another dumb monkey trying to impress other dumb monkies.

Why couldn't I be born a cyborg.

I'm a cyborg and I use this to impress Normies.

this actually looks useful, saved for later

Yes, absolutely. I call my work clothes my monkey outfit.

Just join the trans club then you can wear whatever casual clothing you want.

>shirt garters

I'm 5'10" 150lbs. I have a hard time finding dress shirts that don't pop out from behind when tucked in. I blast pull-ups everytime I hit the gym, so while I'm pretty slim I have big lats and shoulders. I'm pretty sure it's the reason my shirt always pops out. Thing is, if I go up a size, the sleeves are too long and everything looks too baggy. I'd look like fuckin Hagrid.

Anyone know of shirts or companies who cater to gym-goers? I'm not huge, I just have big shoulders/lats for my size. pls help i hate muffin topping at working.

Been thinking about this for awhile.

Pretending to be a faggot, really I just want to touch boobies and get ahead in life.

Straight males that aren't Chad's seem to be doing worse than the fag that's squeezing Britney's titties.

Anyone can relate or am I alone in this?

This will sound very autistic, but it sounds like I have a similar build to you and I have the same issue.

Tuck in your undershirt as far into your underwear as reasonably possible, then tuck in your dress shirt into your pants. After doing this, reach your hand into your zipper as far back to your ass as you can and grab your dress shirt. Tug that bastard in as much as you can and then use your other hand for the other side. I can't quite reach back around to my ass doing this method, but it definitely results in a sharper and longer tuck.

Garters work good to prevent muffin tops. They pull a bit on your shoulders so if you're well built it's going to accentuate your muscles.

You can also try darting if you don't want garters and but don't want to muffin (pick related)

Similar problem: I've been bouldering for 12 years; physique is upside down triangle. Find a good tailor to do your shirts. "slim fitted" shirts usually do best on me... But I've also kind of given up on finding well fitting shirt off the rack.

This is why I love this board when the pajeets calm the fuck down.

I've always kind of wished that I lived in the timeline where business casual had gone more in the robe direction.

>Work in finance - mortgages specifically
>Every one wears dress shirts to big and look pffy
>tucked in
>ties
>Slacks
>One guy wears to small because he wants to show off his arms
>I roll into the office in some linen pants or jeans
>wear pacific islander style shirts or untucked fitted dress shirts
>No tie
>Comfy as fug

If you can get away with it using your charm/charisma it works. Otherwise you need to look like a desk jockey to get any respect