>2017

Still hasn't bought reddcoin

It's like you want to be broke.

Redd-ID is releasing and it's going to be on Facebook

RDD should reach $1 in the future, time to stock up

>inb4 "hurr marketcap"

Marketcap doesn't mean jack when everyone and their Mom is tipping people on FB

Stop shilling your clowncoin bags pajeet

bought rdd at 7 sats and Im good money. Hodling a shit ton for life :)

After months of bagholding, I can't wait until Redd-ID drops so I can sell this piece of shit. Devs keep saying "soon". It's been "soon" for 2 years now. I'm fucking over it.

>muh le tipping
Implying anyone likes to give free money on the internet. Go back with your shitcoin, it will never reach 1$. Not even 0.10$.

I literally got tipped $5 because I didn't like what someone had to say

Im not an Indian, you cocksucker.

> implying normies want to tip people for things they get for free
> implying normies will understand how to use it
> implying normies will buy this

>clowncoin

I'd throw someone some $$$ if their advice saved me some money.

Also look into: camwhores, crack cocaine recipes and alpaca sports betting

You may be the only one

Redd-Id in the next few weeks. I'm stocking up

Bought some at 60 satoshis, sold for 65 satoshis after like a month of nothing changing.
Best decision I ever made, started making money from other coins instantly, I'm up 500% since then.
If I had held RDD, I'd be down like what? it's half of that now?

Link to slack?

What offline wallet do you guys use to stack up on RED?

>how to be come a Monk in 1 easy step.

Redd core but I only get a reward every week or so on 58k stake

Available on windows?

Yep. Make sure to use the bootstrap file, syncing takes very long.

Anybody got the link to the dev slack?

40 BTC wall at 26 sats. someone is suppressing this on purpose. get ready for the next rocket 100+ sats again

If redd id is released (doubtful) it will surely hit 1usd. I may load up some more to make it worth while

So you think Redd-ID would get Reddcoin to the top 20 coins?

Mainstream adoption would be needed - I doubt it's gonna happen

A lot of sites already have red attached to their premium section / content. If redd is able to latch onto that as either an internal mechanism or outward facing for tipping primarily then it is not too far fetched. However it has died before and has recently been revived.

Everything in the 1-2 cents range would be massive. How can people honestly believe this thing would ever go to 1$each?

What are you implying? Buying actual stock? Or buying the currency?

bought 3 million of these way back. sold 1 million just before ATH and been sitting on the rest since. i don't even check it anymore cus it's depressing as shit to look at. fuck my shit up f a m.

Spend a couple minutes on twitch and tell me people don't give free money on the internet.

True. But tipping with RDD must be as easy as using a CC

This going to $1 would mean a $29 billion dollar marketcap, higher then ETH's current marketcap.

So yea good fucking luck with that. And why the fuck would Facebook use a tipping coin with Reddits name in it?

Just KYS NOW faggot

I imagine they will change their name

t. bagholder who bought RDD at 100 sats

Remember always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.
Since Veeky Forums public opinion on RDD is negative, accumulate now and make sure to sell as quickly as you can once public opinion turns.

>been holding 1.7 mil since 10 sat

im so fucking sick of these retard devs. "hurrr we set the release date for redd-id to be random". how fucking retarded are you? i understand not setting a release date to avoid hype/PnD. but when its done, fucking release it. praying to god that this shit does actually ever get released (which im becoming more convinced by the day that if never will) so I can drop this shit coin once and for all. FUCK

Please name a few sites.

I'm willing to buy your bags at 15 sat

out now on Wave$lite