Other urls found in this thread:

neocoins.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if they'll take it.

yes, NEO refuse to go lower, so prepare lift off

BCC or NEO?

>OP didn't sell at the top
hahahaha

Anybody know what the fee is for sending Neo OUT of the wallet?

1 whole NEO.
So about 39 USD. But don't worry, it used to be 50 :)

0 or a tiny amount of gas not sure. other poster is retarded

The fuck didn't you sell at $52 when the signs were showing correction?

0. the price is paid for automatically in GAS. it's a simple, elegant system. unlike ETH's retarded one.

>hurr durr you didn't time the market perfectly??
we long term NEO holders, who are now quite wealthier than you, may or may not have sold some. it's none of your business.

Nigger I bought in at 0.45 ANS sold most of my stack at $52 and rebought at $37, you're just retarded

yeah, sure you did nigga. i'm still wealthier than you.

>ITT: More noobs who don't understand NEO pays dividends in the form of GAS and there's no reason to sell regardless of what the price is doing

>POSW pays dividends hold long term

isn't posw a shitty eth token

I do fiat to btc on gemini, send some over to bittrex for fun. I don't own any NEO, but if I did how would I go about claiming dividends? can you do this through an exchange like bittrex, or do you need some wallet or whatever?

binance will give you your gas. but to really stake it, you gotta use a wallet on neo.org

use NEON. it's the community favorite by far

>but to really stake it

what do you mean by this? sorry

to really stake it you have to have it on an address you control. i.e. you need the private key, which you get with NEON.

you gotta use binance.

Whats the difference?

let's say I get it through Binance and don't "stake it". could I still trade it? if so I wouldn't be that worried about it I don't think.

yes the only difference is Binance doesn't give you your gas as often as you would get it staking it by yourself.

I see, thanks for the info.

and one more question if you don't mind. how much gas do you get for neo?

Depends on the amount of neo you have, they have gas calculators online

Neotogas.org

To me you need at least 500 to be worth while. That gives you roughly

its time to break out, NEO has been going sideline too long, signs are that NEO going to lift off

500-600 gives you about 1 a week. Sorry phone mishap.

going up

when you look now NEO chart, you see little uptrend, it could break out up also very big

ah, I see. unfortunately I can't buy 20k worth of NEO lol. but even small dividends are fun. definitely gets me more interested in NEO, especially for the longterm. thanks for all the responses.

this is good progress

imagine when there comes ICOs and other stuff then NEO is 100 $ soon

As use for gas goes up so will neo, in turn making gas go up in turn making neo go up in turn making gas go up in turn making neo go up in turn making gas go up in turn making neo go up in turn making gas go up in turn making neo go up

IT'S MOONING, EVERY GET IN

i know right. this is like a never ending feedback loop of us going to fuckin lambo land

>I wonder if they'll take it.
I took it. Now I'm part of the clan. I have my Neos in my wallet producing gas and I'm not selling very soon.

neo nub here

so this will work in a similar way to ETH where you can invest in ICOs on a NEO blockchain?

I am too lazy to research this shit

yup

There is literally one developer who is also the janitor of the office and an ex-circus monkey with terrible claustrophobia and a penchant for smoking.

SELL

lol quiet, eth bag holder. you are the past. we are the future.

samefag

nice argument dude i just sold everything

why are you doing this

There are IDs on Veeky Forums, newfag

wew lad

Because he has a sense of humor

Aye yall bitches quit the grab ass, moon time!

uhhh guys did you see that

see what

why would chinks even use an english-speaking service like github? they have every imaginable type of site of their own, in some cases even surpassing cuckstern equivalents e.g. wechat

kek. most bipolar shit ive seen on biz

Whales working overtime to keep it down. Not gonna last much longer.

why whales want to keep price down?

ok. you hear it, now its last chance to buy NEO under 1 million satoshi

To attract more buyers, which increases the volume, which attracts even more buyers.

NEO if you ask me

Disclaimer holding NEO to generate GAS

Why the fuck do you guys think every sell wall is a "whale trying to keep it down"? Its the dumbest meme on biz. thats just standard daytraders setting higher sell orders for a quick flip. Whales dont give a fuck about keeping it down, they benefit when it moons. Imagine if you had 50,000 neo, would you care about scraping in a few more?

whales aren't doing it to just "scrape a few more". they scrape a lot from weak handed morons over the course of days / weeks.

yeah but whales buy at ico level or just over. thats how you morph into whale status.

whales buy whatever they can sell later for profit. doesn't matter if that's a 25 cent ANS or a $30 NEO.

the fee is 0.025 neo at bittrex. always withdraw full amount. for example 2.025.

Fucking IN! Not gonna let this chance go from me again ever. Investing all my fund in this automatic moneyprinting machine!

This way then can buy more at lower price, while also attracting new bagholders.

How do you harvest gas? Where is it stored?

Honest question: Should I put $200 in NEO or OMG?

50/50 of course

I have split money between the two, most of my money is in NEO tough, over the half of portfolio

What wallet do you guys use for NEO?

wallet or binance.

honestly though the amount is paltry unless you're at whale levels.

with the goals most people here have, I wouldn't even worry about it if you have money on Bittrex or whatever.

not trying to spread FUD or anything. I have $$$ in NEO. just trying to be realistic with you. there's a NEO to GAS calculator somewhere if you wanna check out how much you would get.

neocoins.net/

That shows the amount of gas you generate.

Thank you

If I put all my BTC and BCC holdings into NEO I'd get 150$ for free a month.

and add the gain from price increase