Here we go

Profitability is going to raise in a matter of moments.

Hash power has been pouring into bcc at an accelerating rate.

2 of the top BTC pools will be opening bcc pools. Antpool and Btc.top. Btc.top is opening monday and Antpool is tbd.

Difficulty drop is coming soon, you thought this was over?

Just getting started.

Other urls found in this thread:

learncryptography.com/cryptocurrency/51-attack
coin.dance/blocks
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

should i wait for it to drop to 700 again and jump in or what

should have got in hours ago m8

Wouldn't easier difficulty lead to cheaper prices?

no, also when mining power pours over it will raise prices.

i know senpai i guess ill just have to mine with my 1080

how do i mine this shit anyways

asic miner

Went in at 680 during last dip. Feels good

>what is 51% attack
learncryptography.com/cryptocurrency/51-attack

>what is btc core dying

btc core now mining 3 blocks per hour compared to bitcoin cash's average of 10

>coin.dance/blocks
You know that that's absolute bullshit you fucking shill, right?

Damn you guys make up so much shit

Bitcoin lost like 2% of hashpower?

fork.lol/pow/hashrate

Good luck on Bcash, devs already stopped o working in this altcoin

Stop trying to shill this so fucking hard so you can fuck over innocent anons when you decide to cash the fuck out after making 4x gains

in a few moments jihan won't even have 51% of the hashing power. In fact we're probably well beyond that point

it kinda looks like 6% and i dont see how it going down soon especially with jihans announcement...

stop sucking that core-porate cock of btc

Do you think that people are THAT retarded here, you R/BTC piece of shit?

there's always more devs.

not like bitcoin core devs were good at anything anyway.

>There are 2k sat DGB bagholders on Veeky Forums
Yeah to be fair, Veeky Forums really is that retarded.

No, we're not. You know that you can actually see the data, right? Are you buddies with this shill ?

jihan will mine w/e is worth money Money talks

meant THIS , sorry

COPE
O
P
E

What's the block where diff drops?
479800? Where can I see which one is next for drop?

look up ACTUAL HASHRATE DATA, FUCK..

how is that not real? it's a profitability/difficulty difference chart that even includes tx fee's

anyone can see it at www.fork.lol shill harder fag

yep and how long will people let money bleed from their pockets? money > all just wait m8

>shill harder fag
>From the guy shilling BCH to the max

Are you retarded? Nobody is losing money from mining BTC.

>from a btc shill community that is run by a guy who scammed over 6000 btc for a upgrade that never happened.

>from the same guy runs bitcointalk and /r/bitcoin

>from the communities that banned/censored/manipulated users and comments

>from the head of communities and users who attempted to rebrand bitcoin cash into bcash to distance it's name from bitcoin.

>multiple other loads of bullshit

stay shilled up fag

Please tell me how you are not losing mining BTC when BCC is is 67% more profitable to mine before tx fees and still 54.1% more profitable after fees and the difficulty is lowering more in about an hour. only 21 more blocks

Can you not into math retard?

>479808

thanks

where do you see that it's specifically 479808?

don't worry, they will feel their pain soon enough. you'll never be able to communicate with a cult member. they're programmed to ignore every point you make.

Nobody cares

"Losing money" implies mining at a loss. Since mining BTC is profitable nobody loses money by mining it, no matter how much more BCC is profitable in this moment.

>What is oppourtunity cost?

which is literally over 50% already and about to be higher soon.

So what happens to profitability when everyone actually starts to mine BCH?

(also it's not BCC you retard that's BitConnectCoin)

Well? Where are all the miners switching to BCC since it's so profitable? All I see so far is Jihan's own mining pool mining most of it, but that's a given since it's his own coin.

Hmm. I'm still not sure if the miners switched over because it is more profitable or if they did so out of principals. If they switched over because it is more profitable they might switch back again eventually.

While I like the ideas BCC is introducing. It seems like both BTC and BCC will eventually lead to more centralisation because of differing reasons. (Fees and Storage)

Considering just going LTC or Monero to avoid this shitstorm.

core dies the death it deserves as it pisses off more and more people. Then people realize bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin

bitcoin network is already becoming congested and news is starting to come out warning people of it.

Bcc 24 hour volume is already $618,350,000 higher than btc and it will continue to gain a lead.

It's just starting today. Hash rate has already boomed and will explode once btc.top adds their bcc pool on monday and antpool is opening up a bcc pool also.

People just don't have the fucking choice yet mainly due to the bullshit of core-porate coin. That all changed today.

20 blocks away from difficulty dropping 41%

and Ver and Jihan are a better alternative? yea I can see Satoshi noding his head when he reads what those 2 retards have to say anything btc related.. now piss off you shill, BTC will survive... again, and all those lame shit attempts to overtake it

that's why since day 1 btc shills have been doing their best to try and stop it with all that manipulation/censorship because they are so not worried

Well it's literally making a bunch of jews lose money, there was always going to be a shit storm. I'm surprised BCH hasn't been smeared as "antisemitic" yet