Help please

> was told crypto was easy money
> "just invest bro, a few of my coins went 10x in a few days"

> 1 week trading. Down 20%.

How the fuck do you guys make gains in this? I don't understand what coin to invest in. Anything i invest in immediately drops.

Can someone please give me a realistic strategy? I'm desperate. Please.

all in ark. wait a year. sell. buy your lambo.

Buy and hold Bitcoin.

>How the fuck do you guys make gains in this?

No one is intelligently beating the market. You have a bunch of monkeys, and some monkeys get lucky. Those monkeys are louder than the other ones. When the "lucky" monkeys end up losing they get quiet.

The rest are shills pumping up certain coins.

It is easy money. Stop chasing moon missions. You're basically gambling when you do this.

Just buy and hold bitcoin until you are more comfortable. People here will say it's slow but that;s because impatient people here demand moon missions every single day.

Hold BTC, BCH, ETH, and one "I just have a good feeling about this" coin.

Buy more when it dips and everyone is posting pink wojak. Pink wojak = buy. Do not panic. Do not put in money you aren't willing to lose, it will make it way easier to resist panic selling and fomo.

1 week is only 1/52 of a year. Bitcoin went up 1200 dollars last week. Bch literally doubled in 1 day. I've literally lost 20% in 1 night before.

Don't chase moon-missions. Buy and hold long-term if you want steady gains on top of your income. Assuming you have a job.

You're welcome.

Remember to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

>a week
Fuck off retard invest invest what you can afford to lose and dont put it in meme 'moon' coins but in good coins and hold out.
After 5 years of wageslaving or whatever it is you do you can look at your wallet and $$$$$$$$

You had what's called beginners luck. Surely you didn't expect making money was this easy? But it's not that hard either, in fact crypto is an opportunity of a life time whether you use it to trade or invest. Certainly better than (((their))) system where you bust your back for minimum wage.

> was told crypto was easy money
this

>be me a few months ago
>get into crypto
>spend 4k AUD on coins
>thought in my mind crypto could only go up
>check blockfolio constantly
>coins always going up
>feltsodamngoodman.jpg
>but then, the fire nation attacked
>almost a 50% loss
>muh feels, muh panic
>eventually learn how crypto works
>no longer the shithead I once was
>still not super rich though
>lambo land when Veeky Forums ?

If u were lurking last year u'd have 20-100x

Except for when you shouldn't.

Teach me. What did you change?

M8 I started like 2 days ago. I spotted the bcc pump early, fomo bought the top and panic sold at the first dip. Well at least I learned my lesson. Bought back in at the next dip, made back my losses and then some. Work on those hands mate, trust your analysis and don't let your emotions control you.

The market is in a weird place these past couple days with the BCC BTC war. As long as you bought actually legitimate projects you will do just fine soon enough.

The problem is that biz says to do the opposite of what biz says

But even 'legit' projects like LBRY/DGB/SIA are sinking like a rock

Buy low sell high? Your opportunity to get in

Let's be honest here, most of these altcoins are gonna be forgotten in a few years. What matters right now is the hype. Yeah it's good to buy into good projects but if they're not the new cool thing it might be years before you see profits or even worse, everyone just forgets about it.

HODL every coin till you're in the green.
tiny gains are still gains.
do what ever you can to get coins for free or little to no effort.
join coin communities on discord servers

>1 week
>trading

Try 1 year and hodling, if for nothing else an exercise in fucking discipline

I started with $600 a little over a week ago and now have $1400. Im not chalking it up to anything more than luck at this point though.

>learn to remove all emotion from trading
>lurk Veeky Forums, learn to differentiate legitimate buzz from shilling
>do your own research to confirm
>if it's already been mooning a while, it's probably too late ("X is mooning!" threads are for holders only, don't even bother clicking if you don't hold, it's FOMO)
>buy the deep dips and don't panic when they dip lower (if it's a solid coin to begin with, it will likely go back up eventually)
>start with small buys, and always have BTC in reserve, because you'll never know when a good buying opportunity will come
>don't fuck around trying to day trade
>BE FUCKING PATIENT
Good luck. You'll either get the hang of it, or lose everything. This is a sink or swim kind of business.

/Thread

This post should be a sticky.

Op is a frog posting faggot as usual

Part of my issue is following advice of people on twitter. I feel like when they call a position it's too late to get in. Worked once or twice but mainly got in at the top on most of them.

Thanks.

It's hard I know mate but you really gotta take the emotion out of it if you want a chance.

I remember when I was down 500$ on bitcoin now Im up 1000$ ahead but year it can be scary

Follow the lead of /our guy/ McAfee and grab some (AVA)LON at the ICO price - it will NOT be that price when it hits the exchange

If "luck" truly exists in a world of stock markets and cryptocurrency, I want to be part of the lucky monkeys.

That's not really true user. I only invest in coins that stand out and that I can truly see going places. I have yet to lose money.

>Anything i invest in immediately drops.

this tells me that you're probably chasing coins that have already peaked. buy dips dude.

Buy dip and wait.
If you expect to do money in less than 24 hours then you are just gambling.

Blame the jooz for wageslavery

you misunderstand the meaning of beginner's luck

Luck isn't anything more than preparation and opportunity, and we've been given an amazing one. We're all going to make it.

I'm curious how one cashes out on this though. One of my friends tried to explain a app similar to Apple Pay that was coming out and directly used your BTC. So all you had to do was convert what you had to BTC at any time and there was your payment method. But if I wanted to convert back to my actual bank account what steps would I need to take?