All crypto besides USGOV BTC fork illegal

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

newsbtc.com/2017/08/19/members-us-congress-plan-create-compliant-version-bitcoin/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/congress-considering-validating-bitcoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((compliant)))

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S OVER IT'S FUCKING OVER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAADOSISDAODSJAIDUIOERJAIO I DIDN'T GET MY LAMBOS YET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHUGHFUGH

you have 30 seconds to comply

((blockstream))

Not US resident.

Lol another day in the land of the free.

>According to Daily Caller, three Congress officials
You guys know there are 100 senators and 435 representatives? This is nothing.

Im not a burger so I dont care, they will be begging for the opportunity to buy btc while the rest of us becomes rich

>certain combinations of 1's and 0's are illegal

3 men in suites based in one country trying to tell the rest of the world our assets are non-compliment, this is the world we live in.

lol It's just some retard baby boomers think they can wrap their head around crypto and control it.
I'm glad the slant eyes are embracing this though, both I and they are going to be even more wealthy

>What is cp

>thatsthejoke.jpg

CTAPЫE КУPИЦЫ PACКУДAХTAЛИCЬ ПEPEД TEM КAК OTПPABИTCЯ HA УБOЙ
----------
OLD CHICKENS DISCUSSED BEFORE MAKING A DUCK
-----
cannot translate it

Digits confirm cp is of the devil

>us forks btc
>china and russia doesnt want to use their fork so they fork as well
>only Heavenly Blessed ARK can bind them all together

BUY ARK BUY ARK BUY ARK

Or you know... Nobody will buy AML bitcoin since nobody is interested in a centralized shitcoin. We already have one: the dollar.

I will never buy their shit. They can stick it up their ass.

What a joke. It'll get shorted the fuck out of.

Fake news

hhaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/congress-considering-validating-bitcoin/

>A source close to the effort told TheDC, “the center piece of the plan is to mainstream digital currency so it can be treated just like the American dollar. First, there is a new entity that is considering issuing a brand new digital currency that is compliant with anti-money laundering laws unlike any other in circulation.”

>Although cash has some of the same problems being used to pay for illegal activities, the perception that digital currencies are being used for illegal activities is seen as the primary roadblock to wholesale acceptance by the American public.

It's actually good news.

desperate jews gonna call crypto antisemetic cause they cant run your life with it. The politicians are in the crosshairs annd they will all die 100pct guaranteed. people hate the us government and its big jew suck money fuckery. its coming the clean up of america, and the politicians and jewlickers are going to get a bg old helping of death

Chkd

FUCK OFF NORMIES/JEWS THIS IS OUR CURRENCY REEEEE

they're making a shitcoin. that's all. did you read the article?

It's already being shorted. It's called the US dollar shitcoin. It's been falling since January.

Two more things:
1) It's virtually impossible for the US Government to control crypto trading.

2) All they want is to create a crypto equivalent to the USD shitcoin that is traceable and taxable. This won't change anything. It might make exchanging BTC-USD cheaper, in fact.

You blame jews for all your problems the same way blacks blame whites for their problems.

>tfw when not a burger
>tfw from cucknada instead

This. The brand new USD shitcoin. It's just a natural development. The tech is there, and it's open for anyone to adopt, including governments. I think this will only increase the legitimacy and acceptance of cryptos.

>mainstream digital currency

It's over. Internet of things, RFID chips in your ass, mobile phones aka fancy ankle bracelets, demented anti-Trump government, scorned SJW millenials getting into "politician-tier" age

And add digital 100% GOVERNMENT SAFE "BIT-COHEN"

Every single monetary movement visible, shut you off for being a bad citizen, you vote wrong you won't have access to your digibux, taxed to death squeezing every drop of lifeforce out of you.

Voting on blockchain, just like spending money. Oh you wanna vote for some 2025 version of DRUMPF? Oh wait, hold it there big guy, you don't want the MEGACORP LLC to see that you voted for the dissident, heh, tough luck Citizen, your US Certified Digibux wallet is under revision until further notice.

Get into crypto 100% all in now, not because of that retarded degen "muh vision I believe in anarchy cypherpunk" bullshit (I would personally gut those people like pigs - not really joking) - get in crypto to double triple 10x up, cash out on these ICO's and all, get fiat to splurge on shit while you can.

Clock is tickin, once the 5G internet gets standardized it's over.

Oh I forgot to mention, lol silly me, you won't drive shit, you sit in that effeminate electric hybrid blob and let it drive you, (((so you don't have to do the tedious chore of driving))).

Welcome to hell, this time unironically and not doomin' gloomin. This one will be for real. Strap yourself for the ride.

>being this clueless

But whites do create a lot of the problems blacks have, of course they create a lot of their own problems too but they've got whitey and goldberg pushing down on them

Did you forget to take your anti-psychotic?

This faggot believes in "crypto anarchy deep web 733t hax0r utopia"

Help this faggot.

Well this explains the latest XMR pump

You make absolutely no sense. You wasted your time writing a 500 word rant that no one can make sense of. Take your Lithium and go to bed.

Neo should pump too then.

wtf is wrong with you ? did you just copy paste random shit of off google or are you actually suffering from a psychosis