Final thoughts on the black race?

Final thoughts on the black race?

Ruined by degenerate American culture. There's a reason why blacks under a European nationality are far more sophisticated and intelligent

You people are obsessed with blacks and it's creepy.

Also Tyson Beckford is 1/4th Chinese

French were and continue to be fascinated with black Americans. I have family that settled there after WWII and assimilated in ways I don't think most average Africans or Caribbeans could desu

They're not, since they're adopting one by one all the memes of the american "niggas". African blacks too.

>"final" thoughts
???

Meme race that has become very played out and tiring. Would like a new content patch with better intelligence.

Fast runners

it separated from all other groups long ago and co-evolved in to hominids incapable of functioning in foreign society, they are better left on their own devices and not have civilization being inflicted on them by force

I feel bad for them. They just suck. And the richest group of black people, the afro-americans, are mostly leeches. It's just sad.

They're proud people of the land of Kemet

niggers

How are they leeches. People are just jealous of their inheritance. They have a better standard of living than many whites outside of the US.

>he doesn't know

My people basically destroy everything they touch and will get angry at those who try to stop them. Everyone who isn't like this escapes as soon as possible and alienates themselves, living a life of loneliness or assimilates into some other subculture. Very few attempt to ammend the place they came from. To my knowledge, all that have tried have failed. I don't see a solution to this problem.

they had a good run

>yes they are better but they actually aren't because of influence from the ones who are actually bad (even though they're all bad) is seeping into the ones who are not bad even though this makes them bad for happening at all

>Final thoughts
>Final
Dotr soon?

This isn't fucking Veeky Forums related. Fuck off with your shitty racebaiting /pol/tard

>Le ebin race war meme xD!

There was nothing to ruin. Actual Africans are shite too. Ones ruled by Europeans are better because Europeans are better than everyone else

Hey man, OP's the one who typed it that way, we're just trying to figure out what he meant by this.