Is this true?

Is this true?

He's definitely right about modern day neo nazis, they would be considered subhumans by real nazis

No, in fact it's moronic. Nazis had "beef" with Kikes, but also with Slavs and most of all with Communists. Neonazis generally hate Jews, but not so much Slavs, and generally extend their hatred to niggers and Spics, two racial groups the actual Nazis had no real contact with and no real animus towards.

You already know that it's not, go away.

both are followed by tards.

Aren't youtube comments universally agreed to be at the lowest level of informationity?

>Nazis only hate Zionist Jews

No. Nazis hate Jews. Period. Also Slavs, Blacks, homosexuals, the mentally handicapped, gipsies, and other groups.

I'm not reading a wall of text /leftypol/. Tighten up your "memes".

>stormweenies aren't capable of reading more than 5 basic sentences
color me surprised

>kill 20 million slavs
>hurrr nazis only hated Jews! come die for us, friends!

k

>Aryan Warrior

Kek

Uh, I'm pretty sure Hitler spoke badly of jews.

Stormweenie was a word made up by SA goons on /new/ because they were too pussy to say the word stormfag

Now fuck off SA leftypol FAGGOT

Go back to your containment board, stormweenie.

Fear him.

I'm not /pol/ you fucking ideological faggot. Christ you people are so boring.
>reee he said something negative he's my internet enemy
Any meme I ever saw come off /leftypol/ was beyond embarrassing. Learn to fucking meme you boring cunt.

Pretty sure nazis gassed some african french colonial troops that were living in the new french german territories after ww1.

>I'm not /pol/ you fucking ideological faggot. Christ you people are so boring.
You literally called him /leftypol/ without him expressing support for leftism.

It's bullshit.
Nazis allied themselves with the Soviets, the American capitalists and the Muslims out of interest and at one point there was even contacts with the Zionists (Stern Gang).
They were some of the worst opportunists in history, not some honorable
warriors.

I also love how these morons shoot themselves in the foot with their elitism. First they hate "cucksevatives" and "civic nationalists" for not being racist and antisemitic enough. Then they hate their own followers for not being the ubermenchen they phantasise about.
They are honestly the best Leftist weapons.

>master race 9
>9
PLEASE post the others, I need to fill my folder