OMG !

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/898933924042203137

>news this month
>news in September
...iPhone 8 in September... TechCrunch Disrupt in September after iPhone announcement...
>???

What's stopping this train, biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6u33cf/this_is_the_ceo_of_omgs_twitter_profile_picture_i/dlrpzc8/?context=3
youtu.be/EYMIPmgRb_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know, there is some evidence that actually makes me belive they are gonna work with apple... Even though it was just a meme at the begining...

I dont expect it to happen but if its true, even with my 130 OMG, holy shit it will reach another galaxy

if this coin had a fucking wallet maybe I'd buy some.

can you please stop the apple autism, a skateboard sticker is basically a computer sticker. if a dev uses an apple computer or has their sticker it doesnt mean anything.

it's an ether token dude. just use myetherwallet

Yep, I'm not discounting Omise having a deal with Apple at all, especially because of FacePay and iPhone 8 using facial recognition.

But even if we don't get Apple, we're getting 2 guaranteed news pieces in a month span, so I'm excited for this coming quarter.

Tell mme why my omg is fucking crashing -_-

too complicated. it will never moon when it's that complicated to store.

I'm still trying to accumulate a few thousand more.

??? are u fucking dumb LOL

"crashing"

Fuck you nigger i just want to see green

I hope it stays low for a few more days until my bank transfer clears

You will soon enough. Patience is key.
Riches born overnight are few and far between.

Exodus wallet brah

fine but im selling my fucking ark to buy more omg

this is literal moon mission shit.
we really gonna be millionaires lads

I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS THE WHOLE TIME.

I MADE ALL THE OMISEGO INFO THREADS.

Thank me now plz

...... You make a password, it gives your wallet is almost any format you want to use....... how is that complicated, Allows you to make a paper backup as you create a wallet you can open in mist or other wallets....

Brainlets will be kicking themselves once omisgo app is the top ecommerce app on the apple store.

How many OMG's do you possess brother? We will be make it together.

Jigga I've been in since inception. I'm right there with ya.

Even if this is all just dumb speculation and shilling i am willing to take this gamble. Worst case it triggers my stoploss and i get out, best case i make a lot of money

lads are we talking neo prices for omg?im thinking of droppinig a btc in this snatch

patience, man. if you're holding OMG just forget about the coins and check by the end of september.

we're going to the fucking moon.

Doubled to 600 after bcc gains.

ERC20 tokens is literally the easiest shit but whatever.

They are going to make their own chain also by the way. With webwallets and shit.

>Didn't buy OMG as soon as it hit the exchanges

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

read this

summarize

Stop shilling the apple connection, it was disproved in the slack.

OMG doesn't need idiots spreading fake news for it to succeed

GUYS: Let's say you create something and work really hard on it. To celebrate, you customize an object (in this case, a custom skateboard) to celebrate what you made. Why the FUCK would you put an Apple sticker on it? WHY? Buy fucking OMG and when they announce their partnership in September, you can thank me. Check the name trip code bitches

It may not need idiots, but it sure has got them lol

Nice

Proofs of disproofs

It wasn't custom, standard element deck with an omise and an apple sticker.

post screenshots, we need to see this "disproved"

it says buy it if you want free money

Just take 10 minutes out of your day and read it, user. Crypto might feel like a game, but you're dealing with real money. At least pretend to do some research.

About the Apple talk; I really do feel like it's gotten out of hand. There's a good chance the news has nothing to do with Apple, and when the people who didn't do any research into OMG besides "Confirmed Official FacePay Platform!" find out, they're going to run and cause a dip.

I guess I should transfer more fiat into my account so I can buy more when it happens.

Oh look, its OMG attention whoring 'upcoming announcements' for the 50th time this week.

Proof of disproof?
Closest thing to being disproved is this comment by Omise on Reddit:
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6u33cf/this_is_the_ceo_of_omgs_twitter_profile_picture_i/dlrpzc8/?context=3

And even then, they didn't flat out deny it. Only said "don't always trust le stickers".

I hope its sideways/downwards untill I get more $-btc

I like this thing. is it trustworthy?

Still waiting for evidence of Omise saying "we do not have partnership with Apple".

Beyond rational

this

Hahahahahahaha

Still waiting for evidence of Omise saying "we have a partnership with Apple"

there's no evidence for it but there's no evidence against it
it's like trying to prove the existence of God
If it happens it will be legendary but it's still speculation right now

Dude you can still accumulate. Veeky Forums is trading with lunch money. The only thing we've got is google results sometime. No point in being an asshole.
We can all make it. People are gonna dump for bch for a while more anyways. Lots of fresh blood. Omg is going to moon we get it

See

I know OMG will moon, but we don't need fake autistic fantasy's to undermine the company's work.
>Ive been shilling OMG since day 1

BTC is crashing this train... with no survivors!

Anyone else holding more than 3.5k OMG? Shit, I'd be happy if this went to $15 by the end of the year.

Fuck you I'm trying to dump my bags

If Omise doesn't have anything to do with Apple I'll still be fine and dandy. Reason why I invested at $0.4 was because of the goals of the team and the tech/people behind it.

Apple was just a side attraction that came up in the past 7 days that I find to be fun to speculate on.

I still see this coin being above $20 easy end-of-year.

3320 OMG, but I'm sensing a big dip coming.

If it goes under 150, I'll buy more.

Above 20k here.

I went all in, but I hope you make it to lamboland. I'll be close behind. (or wojacking for 2 weeks)

should i trust your senses and try and get in lower?

>centralized wallet that any admin can run off with the cash
Fuck off. I'd rather trust my money with bittrex, who is actually incentivized to keep my dosh due to exchange fees rather than some wannabe bank.

I agree on $20 at least!

I've been trying to fleece some tonight but the market is so slow.. only made about 45 free coins :(

I'm feeling the same way

thinking about selling my position and rebuying at like $6.75

what you bros think?

I could afford to throw like 50$ at this coin, Thoughts?

>50$

Who cares man

Yeah, give it a go

Every dollar counts fellow soldier. We all started somewhere. I started with $900 and now I'm almost at 7 figs.

Better off buying into a reasonably priced ico and hope it moons hard

ill take the bait. post folio

timeframe? moves?

i've gone from 500 to 7k in 2.5 months and i'm seriously considering putting more time into it

This happens before booms. Sit tight.

okayyyyy

I'm thinking some profits from other coins flow to OMG soon.

This is from about a week ago when I uploaded it on the other OMG thread, but it only shows my long-term hold (OMG) and not my liquid assets nor my short-term holds (1 week-1 month). Also I've been adding to my OMG stack as well.

Started in April. Got extremely lucky with DGB, first investment of $900 into DGB at 160 sats. High was $80k, but then I got excited, held too long, and only managed to pull out at $40k. However, I began to research crypto daily and have been growing ever since.

Wasn't only $900 though which got me to the high of $80k, deposited $3k more into DGB when I saw decent gains.

Long term heavy bag OMG HODLER. Here. So. Either the Apple hype is total b.s., or it is real and they are trying to cover their ads from premature release of information, as in violation of possible NDNC Contract. I've been in business 45 years, and I can tell something is afoot. Whether it actually comes to fruition is only known by the Developers. Having said that, erring on that side of caution, I am assuming the former. However, Vitalik s name on OMG IS good enough for me to continue to accrue this coin.

This is ridiculous. A multi billion dollar company decides it needs the product of some basement dwellers when they couldn't just make it themselves.
Ok

awesome will this thing dip soon? i got 900 to inves

I don't know, I'm not an amazing chart reader. I just know how to make good initial investments. I'd say load up in the 170-180k sat range though if possible. Once news comes out this thing will blow.

big tech companies work with or acquire other smaller companies that have specific expertise in another area all the time.

e.g. all the facial recognition and animation done with Snapchat is thanks to some Ukranian "basement-dwellers" whose company Looksery was acquired for >$100 million.

good job user. I hope I will be as successful as you.

An actual basement dweller calling an outfit with a $723,000,000 and change Market Cap "basement dwellers" is mildly amusing. 5 sat has been added to your account, paid Goldman Sachs alt coin fud shill. Run along upstairs now. Mum has tendies ready.

do you think itll drop that low?

I've never seens OMG trade so dead..

Whale puts 5000 buys at 1799
whale puts 5000 sells at 1801

What's the point?

honestly this makes me feel comfy as hell. glad you picked a winner user. now let's just get OMG to 120 and i'll join the six figure club.

it's called flipping. and no matter what, that whale is going to come out on top. here's a good (lengthy) vid on how it's done:

youtu.be/EYMIPmgRb_M

You will get there. Crypto still has lots of room to grow.

OMG is my favorite investment so far. I truly believe it will go far.

Fellow OMG holders, what kinda lambo are you gonna buy?

Im thinking a black aventador

i'm pretty sure i'll get a GT-R first since that'll be more "budget" for me. one day i want a ferrari, either an f40 or a 458, but i'm not getting a super car til it only costs 15% or less of my net worth. i'd rather invest in my dreams while i still have them. as gay as it sounds i want to make movies no bully pls

Can I ask what your other long term holds are? Any upcoming projects you've got an eye on?

0xf9442817dea0a311926a4beb15495649465b6e0f
OMG for the poor please

How'd you get this apparently this is a $3000 subscription service

some kind user posted it earlier and it's been circulating

Helped the crack the wall...

might see some action now

What's a good price to buy in? Thinking of selling my BNB and some zrx profits and getting on the OMG train.

If you're running moons, it might not be your best bet...

If you're in for the long term, doesn't really matter...

Will most likely dip in the 160s on a red day... put an order and wait.

Sold all of my Bnb at 2.40. Sitting waiting for OMG wall to break. Just broke. Going all in.

how many do i need? like what price point are we predicting. I have heard everything from 15-100 USD.

>I only have 22 of them, I remember buying ether when it was $20....