Blockfolio

Can we get one of these going?

i finally made decent gains. i pretty much lost all i had during june/july and started fresh with .8 btc at the end of july and was able to learn enough to get this crypto nonsense.

>tfw couldn't figure out 0x on etherdelta to get more earlier

also, what coins should i look to hold?

Hold DNT and ZRX til they hit whole dollars

Don't know about the digibyte, but everything else seems pretty strong

user, you are overexposing yourself to risk, I would recommend you diversify more and keep some money in BTC and USD to buy dips

Am I going to make it?

You blockfolio faggots are the dumbest mother fuckers around

>Always phone posters
>Always holding scamcoins i.e. not Bitcoin

It's like a Reddit circle jerk and nobody wants to make fun of you because you're so pathetic

Question for people who have ~50k in holdings

Im going to need that amount by next June. Is it possible to get those gains from ~$1000?

>those ZRX holdings.

fuk man, im jelly, i kick myself for not getting in early. do you guys think it'll dip? I thought it was gonna skyrocket when it got added to Polo but it's holding steady for now. Seriously contemplating picking up a ton of it.

That's a valid point, I usually never hold BTC/USD/ETH for long. I've been thinking of holding some ETH before the hard fork in September and ride the waves with whatever happens. Anyone have any speculation/opinion? What do you think is gonna happen to the price when it forks?

That could be because Blockfolio is only available for phones you stupid nocoiner retard.

No, that is not investing, it's gambling
With that mindset, you are losing all of it in a few weeks
If 50x returns were guaranteed everyone would be selling their houses to invest

Yea sure, although don't buy too much ETH and try to put more into XMR and BTC also. I also like to keep some USD as a pillow in case hell breaks loose and so I can grab some cheap coins

Why XMR? I never see any news or anything like that besides people touting it's superior anonymity

Going to start diversifying my Ethereum a little but

>BAT

Nice. I think it has a good future. Mozilla founder is behind it.

Miner im assuming? :)

Think zrx will go up any more?

Nope! All just from my initial $2500 investment in November last year

Yah I like to support coins with good teams and notable investors. I think it has long term potential. Along with Ark

how long you holding dnt? like, how high do you think it'll go?

Been hodling for almost a week now. It's hard sometimes senpai.

Yea and that is it, plus the community is great and it has real use, it's kinda the opposite of a shitcoin really

I was prissy and didn't buy more zrx at 0.0007, considering it overpriced. But overall happy with getting what I got at 0.0006 and hungry for the next ico opportunity.