/SOJ/ general

what do you think about SOJ? is it profitable? and if so where can I buy some? (inb4 never invested)

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SOJ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it look like a shitcoin but it has low supply and low cap so i just put 40 bucks on it for kicks. you can get it on novaexchange.

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SOJ/

we're all just chucking in like 50-200 bucks dude. we don't know if it'll go anywhere but it sounds like a neat idea and this is literally the ground floor here

if SOJ actually picks up steam you will be able to trade your SOJs for hotel stays. sounds fun to me lol

jesus christ op...

the short answer is:
1. low cap, high potential
2. buy it on novaexchange

Bought 2k worth

made this thread just to clear things up as i'm VERY new to crypto trading

Just 3 people having an ordinary conversation

2K SOJ rather

dude fuck off if you don't want SOJ then eat my ass. nobody is forcing you to buy

My dear sir ,friend yes is number one coin ,we buy many coin. $SOJ

Back to the discord with you.

is there an SOJ discord? if so invite

>t. poorfag who doesn't have enough capital to speculate on coins like this

Your pump group faggot don't play dumb we all know what you're doing.

>I hate money

nobody is pumping this coin it's brand new with like zero volume. piss off

Coordinated pump faggots looking to x2 their tendie bucks, point and laugh Veeky Forums, fucking terrible but funny none the less.

Meh, why not. Threw $30 at it.

never even used discord before

all you have to do is look at the fucking charts to tell its youre not gonna get dumped on if you buy.... fucking idiots... even if it is a pump, it hasnt been pumped yet, so you can sell when it does... ffs

>t. Gentleman coin rich yes ,over 160 espers and many digibyte! Such success businessman ,very much

OK I buy 100k now ,thanks you my dear friend

Just bought a few hundred, gonna get some more when I sell off some of my shitcoin bags. Was looking at this at 0.05, should have pulled the trigger then

brainlets thinking the 'pump' stage starts in Veeky Forums