The Last Time BCH > $700

Sell before it's too late

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ay_iDRAbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sell your mother if you want sell

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Look at the 3 day chart this is the fucking clearest moon mission ever in crypto

C4$HC4$HC4$HC4$HC4$H

I don't take any prediction serious unless there's dubs.

dubs tells me bitcoin cash will never be below 700 again.

BTC will be replaced by BCC.

>trash economy
my god he was right

I have no idea whether to buy this fucking chink coin. I'm worried that one day I'll wake up and my BTC will have spontaneously tanked, while this has usurped it. Is that even possible?

Anything is possible. No one thought Trump would win, but he did.

fuck your mother fuck

I did. I make 6 figures profit from it. That's where my crypto bankroll comes from.

The similarities are eerie. A lot crypto people call others normies and no-coiners but they are over-estimating their own intelligence with luck. Their monetary success comes merely from getting into crypto early. I'm telling you now, this BCC thing is the real deal and it's not going away. BTC on the otherhand...I'm not certain whether it will die or survive this.

>this BCC thing is the real deal and it's not going away.

Does BCC have any actual developers behind it for improvement? Genuinely curious

Buy Bitcoin Cash you absolute retard, if you think it's going to go away you're dead wrong. Support is only growing for BCC, buy while it's in a price lul (aka right now)

No, their website is literally run on Wix.com, I shit you not

It's pajeet coin designed to steal your BTC

Fuck, where was biz when the pump started a day or two ago? No one said anything, fucking...

Do your own research, idiot.

Did you buy bch @900?
feel sorry for that

re-read my post, retard.

I learned this just recently. Went from 1.5 btc -> 9.7 due to luck and lost it all, now back to 1 btc.

A lot of us made posts before Aug 1st letting people know. After the sell-off (that we pointed out would happen) we got called shills mercilessly.
This is just us saying "We told you so!"

Bought 100 at $200-300

anyone who went on the internet and looked at things objectively knew he was going to win a fair election.

just like anyone who looks at blockstream and bitcoin core objectively knows they can't compete in a fair free market with bitcoin cash.

BCC isn't going away.
but BTC isn't either, and will always be King.

>Do your own research, idiot.

So you'll shill how great BCC is, but the moment someone asks for some concrete information on it you'll tell them to look it up themselves? Seems legit

He's not the one making the claim, so the burden of proof is not on him.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ay_iDRAbc

You know.. generally people who are succeeding at what they are doing in their lives, aren't so nasty and bitter. They're happy. So I don't know what's the matter with you, but I want you to know that however bad it is for you, however much you've lost or whatever, there's still hope. It's not that bad, bro, so like.. chin up there, bucakrooni. It's gonna be ok.

You don't have any idea what I had to go through to be where I am now. I didn't luck my way to success like most others did.

i know i only read half before i posted i'm retarded

Did you buy bitbeans? That's why I'm successful!

I don't have to shill BCC to fags like you. It already succeeded. If you want to jump on it that's up to you.

like what, shilling? I agree that shilling is kind of like sucking satan's big knobby cock bro, but you don't have to keep doing it. There's a 100 better ways to make a living than pushing shit on people. Think about it.

BCC difficulty just dropped, its now 168% more profitable to mine. Let the flippening begin!

more miners will dump on your head faggot

buy when others are fearful

WEW.

I thought you were joking but it's real.

As long as they switch it doesn't matter. As they switch they slow down the BTC block discovery which makes that shitcoin even more unusable than it already is.