Conquered and occupied capitals

Let´s post pics of victory and defeat
I begin with Berlin

Prussian army parade in Paris

Allies in Constantinople, 1918.

It was the last chance for Christendom to reclaim the city, and they blew it

Americans take Mexico City

Not really a capital, but the Israeli's taking Jerusalem in 1967 is considered the most humiliating moment in Muslim history since the fall of Baghdad to the Mongols

Brits enter Jerusalem

Italians in Addis Ababa

EU4 fags plz stop

Japanese entering Singapore

Chilean army in Lima

What went wrong?

North V*etnamese enter Saigon

The Fall of Washington

Without a single shot fired, Russia conquered America.

Austrians and germans take Bucarest, WW1
Notice local police keeping order

the Wehrmacht in Smolensk

Hitler inspects his troops in Prague after taking Czechoslovakia.

Nazi troops enter Prague during the fall of Czechoslovakia.

the red army reclaiming Warsaw

i'm more of a tanks crashing through gates kind of guy

I know it sucks, but by that point, after hundreds and hundreds of years, they have as much claim to it as anyone. It would be like handing over a chunk of the US to the Cherokee or something.
It's over. Its been over for ages.

Americans parading for 4th of July in Manila after the Philippine-American war

Canadians liberate Washington DC

The eight nation alliance during the boxer rebellion

>ywn be a Red Army soldier commiting heinous war crimes as you maraud your way through Germany
>ywn take personal revenge for every dead comrade and every step that was taken into your motherland

Why live this life without meaning?

>red army
those are Poles, with a Polish flag

That look on the Jap soldier's face though

kys t*rk

>>>/leftypol/

Constantinople was going to be given to Turkey by the Treaty of Sevres, so the Greeks decided they wanted to go full Megali idea instead of what the allies gave them, so they went to war with the rump Turkish state. They got BTFO by Ataturk so hard they not only lost all their gained land in Asia Minor, the Greeks everywhere but Constantinople were deported to Greece and Istanbul was handed to the Turks.

Everything

And the file name clearly says "polish army parade"

>after hundreds and hundreds of years, they have as much claim to it as anyone.
Tell that to Israel

Dude. this picture is gold.

The polish 1st army was part of the red army, it was part of Moscow's plan to muscle out the government-in-exile.

**British

Everything went right

>you rape children ,older and women who were not responsible for a damn thing
>people who did not hold guns
>who could do nothing but obey the regime
>the people who were actually responsible for the death of your fellow friends(WHO WERE FUCKING SOLDIERS AND SHOULD EXPECT TO DIE IN WAR) would fucking kill your whole squadron before breakfast in a fair fight

Soviets were nothing but an white Africa

>t. G*rman

>the germans did not rape and intimidate civilian population
people making moral judgements of the eastern front, the lowest point for humanity in general, have the worst of agendas, left or right.

>Constantinople
where is this city, I can't seem to find it on any maps

but there were no canadians in 1814

This is b8 r-right?

the difference is Israel can actually win its wars lol

user you may not be aware of this, but there are these things called jokes that are completely separate from trolling.

Be a good Greek boi

Napoléon in Berlin, after Prussia's humiliating defeat during the War of the Fourth Coalition.

>(((england))) and (((france)))
>doing anything good for Christendom since 1500ad

Israel hapoened after thousands of Jews migrating to Palestine, buying land and forming militas to put military force behind their claims. This was all done with the support of prominent jews from both sides of ww1. It's is the consequence of a real life version of a Jewish global conspiracy.

It's as if EU4 fags always forget that France and the Ottomans had an alliance that lasted centuries

well duh, the dregs of russian society came to power after the bolshevik revolution

imagine if the british establishment was overthrown and a cockney dictatorship was established in the 1920s

Better Turk than Habsburgs, tbqh. They were surrounded.

if it wasn't for the filename I would think those are arab soldiers

Palestinians and jews from that region (not europe) are almost 100% the same genetically, I've even heard in some book that they are the two most genetically identical groups to consider themselves as separate peoples

Couldn't agree more. The good Habsburg is a dead Habsburg

>Better Turk than Habsburgs
no no no, trust me, absolutely no

habsburgs are gods gift to mankind in comparison

t. balkans

Romanian infantry patrol in Budapest, 1919.

Here's your (you), cherish it

>Constantinople was going to be given to Turkey by the Treaty of Sevres

nah, it would be a international zone had the greeks decided to not chimp out and get their shit pushed by the turks

An easy way to tell is which side has its hands up

This... also look at their uniforms and fancy hats.

Soviets had either ugly ushankas or side caps, while Poles had fancy "Rogatywka" hats.

Polish People's Army soldier in Berlin, 1945. Well, even the most of the Poles don't realize they fought there together with Soviets.

>Prussia's humiliating defeat during the War of the Fourth Coalition.

glad you specified which humiliating defeat, there were so many for Prussia in that period

France was asking for it. It shouldn't have tried to conquer Alsace.

>international zone
for what fucking purpose

I guess so that noone can solely control the Bosporus.

Carthage 148 BC

>most of the Poles don't realize they fought there together with Soviets
?????

Germans had it fucking coming.

Soviets should have gone full Einsatzgruppen and Generalplan Ost in Germany.

Pole here, most of us forgot about the Polish People's Army and it's campaign in Berlin, and associate WW2 with Warsaw Uprising and 1939 campaign.

Trade

I don't agree with the anons conclusion about soviets but you are truly edgy, my respect to you.
>Dude G*rms, (((Krauts)))
Am i cool now, too?

>making the most contested region between Greeks and Turks international because of trade
great thinking

>On nie oglądał Czterech pancernych
You can't call yoursellf a Pole. Im almost sure every person in Poland watched a ton of old commie movies showing polish soldiers fighting alongside soviets.

You are retarded.
Polish People Army is in to many cult classic movies and shows from communist era to people forget about it for that reason alone.

Brussels during French occupation