Why is this board so cold to /pol/?

Why is this board so cold to /pol/?
In every thread I see the same arguments whic always simply boils down to "go back to /Pol/."

Telling people to go back to /pol/ isn't an argument and doesn't even resemble intelligent argument. If people were to compare a "/pol/" post and a anti-/pol/ post such as the ones people generally type here the difference between tone and actual argumentative skills is rather astounding. If you don't like our opinions then you can leave . We're simply here to discuss our take on history (truth) and if you can't stand that without getting red in the face then maybe, for your own health, you should leave? Or better yet just hide and ignore.

Go back to your safe space faggot

as someone who posts in /pol/, the low quality "UHHHH NIGGERS?" threads you see aren't really from /pol/, we get raided with them as well
those posts are mostly from TRS, which are the new stormfags
i'll admit that /pol/ is the new /b/ and is ruining Veeky Forums by continuously inviting reddit and normies in

not history.

>It's niggers
>It's liberals
>It's because white people are the best
Literally every /pol/ explanation for everything

/pol/ is pro freedom of speech now
Go exert your right on your containment board

This. There are shills everywhere on /pol/. They are shitposting continuously when one political group perceives another political group is trying to take over the board/Veeky Forums, which is basically every political group ever on the Internet.

basically /pol/ is a containment board man. Most people don't want that shit on their board and more to the point its not interesting if you're not either a newfag or a teenager.

Just the same bullshit every day forever.

Same as the bleed from /r9k/ man. /int/ is basically unusable from the amount of gayposting these days.

Its actually quite annoying.

Dude. /pol/ is proud of the fact that their goals are Saturday Morning cartoon villain tier. How can you defend them?

this the leader of their white nationalist movement by the way
TRSniggers are honestly dumber than stormfags

I mean actually its the best entertainment around when it happens man. HWNDU saga was the funniest shit in a long time.

But no the actual posting and agendas are very annoying. But the irl shitposting is top kek

>There are shills everywhere on /pol/.
Why do /pol/acks overuse this word "shill" so much? A shill is someone who supports a cause surreptitiously. /pol/ isn't full of shills - it's full of people who openly support their causes.

Because /pol/ adds nothing of substance to any discussion and refuse to change their opinions when presented with overwhelming evidence. 90% of /pol/ posts involve:

>trashing non-whites
>clamiing whites are superior
>Naziboo posting
>conspiracy theorizing
>Jew this, liberal that

After a certain point, it's a waste of time to discuss anything with them, and much wiser to vehemently stop them from shitting on a semi-decent board like Veeky Forums.

Nah thats what ignorant Veeky Forums believes

Maybe because the jews are in fact behind everything and the nazis were right?
If this shit board weren't so far up it's ass maybe people wouldn't get triggered so fast.

pic related average Veeky Forums retort

>Enter thread
>See people discuss things unrelated to politics
>Bring up politics
>Users tell you to fuck off
>"Wah! I'm so oppressed"

>Haiti and Africa are shitholes because they're filled with niggers
>Hitler was trying to save the white race
>Chinese are literal insects
>The Jews are behind everything
You fuckers keep doing this. Fuck off.

>/pol/ isn't full of shills
it's pretty much 50% shills
there are raids from a reddit group called March Against Trump, they are supported by /leftypol/
random antifa groups on facebook/discord organize raids as well
there are anywhere between 10 to 15 e-celebs advertising their youtube videos at any given hour
infowars is usually shilling for people to watch their streams and buy their t shirts
right leaning shills include TRS and stormfront
of the remaining 50%, i'd say 90% of it is low quality garbage posted by people fresh from reddit or twitter or even facebook

Nice b8.

To be fair, whites probably are intellectually superior to most non-whites on average. However, that does not mean we should become fascists. Also, /pol/acks usually are inconsistent and deny that Jews are superior to whites even though objectively speaking, they are by /pol/acks' own metrics.

nice argument reddit

>Hitler was trying to save the white race
And your counterpoint is?

literally see OP pic you dumb fuck

Most /pol/lacks are either underage or just stupid and have a really poor understanding of history, politics and literature. Then when you give sources to the opposite they will still refuse to change their opinion.

>there are raids from a reddit group called March Against Trump, they are supported by /leftypol/
>random antifa groups on facebook/discord organize raids as well
Sure, but the vast majority of threads that look like they're from lefties are actually from right-wing /pol/acks who make those threads as caricatures or to troll everybody.
>there are anywhere between 10 to 15 e-celebs advertising their youtube videos at any given hour
I don't see nearly that many. I do see a lot of people making fun of e-celebs.
>infowars is usually shilling for people to watch their streams and buy their t shirts
I mostly just see meme Alex Jones and PJW pictures and people making fun of male vitality, not anything that seems like shilling.
>right leaning shills include TRS and stormfront
That's not shilling, though. That's just people openly trying to support various causes. Shilling involves being deceptive.

Okay, so it's all the Jews' fault. Prove it.

Lebensraum

reality

Usually - not always but usually - people are told to fuck off to /pol/ when they make an edgy and almost entirely unsubstantiated remark. If they do back it up, they back it up with worthless poorly cited image macros and ad-hom.

/pol/tards lack a lot of self awareness, which is why they always feel victimized for their retarded rambling.

>/pol/ in a post

So wanting more land for your people while vehemently defending the white race and trying to take out one of the main driving factors against the white race is bad how exactly?
They considered the slavs white niggers and jews were killed elsewhere too so why cant you have L E B E N S R A U M while protecting the white race?

From what? There was no genocide against them going on.

>Why is this board so cold to /pol/?
I'm fine with /pol/ as a board. However, I hate the Nazis and other sociopaths, and that's probably 50% or so of /pol/.

At this point, all of them are just bait you retard.

The UK and London were far more desnely populated than Germany and the Brits didn't feel the need to destroy the European continent in an autistic rage.

What about /leftypol/, though? What kind of board are they?

/pol/ is the new animefag posters
they try to deviate the conversation under the pretenses of 'discussion' or 'discourse' but if you ever disagree with them they throw out their stupid buzzwords on you
its kinda like horseshoe with them sjw,but i also cant help but blame the sjw for profilterating their ideals so much that disgruntled fags need to set up something to counter them and they came up with /po/

there are legit lefty threads, but both sides partake in ironic shitposting
for the making fun of e-celebs point, you ever notice how they always have links to the youtube video or twitter post? the post will be phrased "omg look what this dumb youtuber just uploaded [link]"
or the post will be like is [cute girl with a vlog] /ourgal/ [link to youtube channel or twitter]
it's all advertising user, i used to do similar things on different forums for beer money so i can easily spot it. Veeky Forums gets hit with advertising all the time but most of them are too stupid to recognize it lel
TRS and stormfront are shilling on /pol/. for example, natsocs constantly invade trump threads in attempts to try and promote white nationalism as being hand in hand with supporting Trump.
when the Syria strikes occurred, TRS organized raids on /pol/ trying to call Trump out as a jewish puppet and for /pol/ to turn against Trump and his son Jared Kushner

Neither did Germany, duh. You're a goddamn retard who bought all those anti-German bullshit. Why are you on Veeky Forums anyway?

>its okay to kill other people due to my abstract concept

>unsubstantiated
waah why isn't everyone kind to my fellow jews
>hey back it up with worthless poorly cited image macros and ad-hom.
>worthless
And then people here proceed to pull something entirely fabricated and/or poorly cited aswell (jewish virtual library) for example to btfo famous /pol/ claims

yes god's chosen people
>>>reddit

This thread reminds me, now that country flag is optional, I might post on /pol/ again. I hope this time there are less shitposts than before.

Want to read some history about famous Jews? Look at Samuel Oppenheimer. He was a Jew in Vienna and financed a significant amount of resources to the defense of Vienna against the Ottoman Empire. He still helped defend Vienna even after most Jews were expelled about 13 years prior to the siege.

He also had a pretty beneficial relationship with Prince Eugene of Savoy.

>sociopath
>knowing history

are you retarded

No even more now
With everyone representing the hakenkreuz I think you would be pretty triggered :)

>be me
>entering thread I don't agree with
>get mad
>be stupid and try to get out of this tricky situation

>If people were to compare a "/pol/" post and a anti-/pol/ post such as the ones people generally type here the difference between tone and actual argumentative skills is rather astounding.
Yes. Anti-/pol/ posters tend to back up their arguments and can go 5 minutes without resorting to calling the other side niggers and kikes.

>We're simply here to discuss our take on history (truth) and if you can't stand that without getting red in the face then maybe, for your own health, you should leave?
>Let us take over your board and transform it into another /pol/ with off topic threads about how much we hate (insert flavor of the day here).

*shudder*
Maybe I shouldn't go to /pol/ again because they're mean :(

>le pol
That's all you have
nothing else

>2017
>see the world exactly how Hitler told us it would be if they lost the war
>calling it abstract for le good boy points

>be me
>make off topic thread directly against board rules
>guy tells me to stop
>wittly give him a shitty greentext
>look down
>my belly fat now invelops my room
>cry

>Yes. Anti-/pol/ posters tend to back up their arguments and can go 5 minutes without resorting to calling the other side niggers and kikes.

>my poor kikes and niggers :'(
that whole pic reeks of reddit

>White people regaining control of their culture and homelands
>Saturday Morning cartoon villain-tier
t. leftypol

>be me
>make /pol/ thread
>literally says "Veeky Forums is not /pol/ with dates" in the sticky