KEKDAQ ASSET RAREPEPE ART "RETROKEK" MINTED

ONLY 100 ONLY TO EVER EXIST. POST YOUR KEKDAQ.COM ADDRESS TO RECEIVE. FIRST 20 WILL RECEIVE THEM. SHADILAY. THE MEMETIC ART MARKETS SHALL RISE.

steps. Go to KEKDAQ.COM, generate wallet, write down 12 word passphrase down, post address below. Receive your coveted RETROKEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@GrounBEEFtaxi/kekdaq-the-first-true-and-standalone-meme-asset-exchange-and-creation-protocol-82471764a07f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To acquire MEME(pepecoin) to start your own assets you can go to Bittrex or Cryptopia and the ticker is under MEME. Send MEME to the KEKDAQ address, convert to some XDQ burn token on the exchange and start making assets yourself as well.

PHDvXPjuPKCZkYh2ZECj2tbcFboHFipLxb

shadilay!

PHKdjPjqRH6XzWByPPRx1kec2ELBcvaTGi

Because why not?

PVzwmpeMYhXLgL1Ufem2SHbWpqTY56ECaT

Shadilay Shadilay

PVJnHnbgCvr79WV6M7VagMswAzvg5KsLW4

praise kek

KEKDAQ is currently being tweaked but i'm copying all the addresses so when it's back up I'll deploy to all. Keep bringin the addresses. KEK>

PGjef9yhL1F42wtqnvWyTtCtQLKCfGGczS
thanks dude

Hoping for a rarepepe

PUaxKAM3qDxjqjuWXhRpAPdwSBHN7Xmc88

Also thanks to the guy who sent me some slutbucks the other day, ill be spending a couple soon.

PX89UhPuEEzYMbiKNCdK55bsaiywVd3JW5

thanks senpai

PKn2kRFjZXcbmp8DPh9h4XrMPRosjceSz4

PUZGQVW43jXXwnPUUKMJY6WSTVaWiKdpdH

moniess pleaee

PFcGZx5FnK7t154imwFnFpQnNKNR37GxxR

thanks man

PDtsVA4CK6iz7wJHT6nUWhn5ZztnKvsoT7

checkem

PJvh3YkAnAZHuCSA3Y9R99rQUwALi3Cngi

Appreciate it man

PBMg8NygZGS4E6KxucVzjYzgQpif1y8pEV

I too like the vaporwave

PDW2EvbW1ipQKe3RuDr1UwmStpxdP5S6XQ

dhanks :DDD

Question is who spends time making these

Monnies plz

PVwbpY4JDQNAbTRVmnHaYkgy2TtZWpPJCY

PEy89LiMakGiHka4Lh6BzjNnywdHTyL3n7.

PJjVDTyG6XfiCft29PGNoiLfmUsXfV6EXL

Thanks mate, looking forward to playing with this coin

PVgH6sqfewcRLTBN8xReBBsSho5wabmgc9

Praise KEK!

PWvfz8E9ntiDtKq6LkTxGixJ8jonvyXb7f
hook me up!!

oh fuck i am literally the 20th address... praise the kekdex

i counted you 19. Unless i missed one.

PUvKa2z6XG2GHcS4sgPf1kHBypk4a6TZYj

i hope im not to late

give me some thx

PEdfsEXSNQ3tAHAQQYMmXXQHUYYxm6eLrN

If you can keep this thread up for about four hours, i'll be gicing away lots of dank assets!

I've been reading a little bit about this coin now, on their site and this article posted on their twitter
>medium.com/@GrounBEEFtaxi/kekdaq-the-first-true-and-standalone-meme-asset-exchange-and-creation-protocol-82471764a07f

When I was a kid me and my friends would buy packs of cards like magic the gathering and star wars ccg. The internet was not at full power at that time, but I always thought it would be cool to make decks and be able to play online. I think Magic has apps for this now.

It seems like this coin would be just for this sort of purpose, someone could design cards and sell them in random packs or however. People who buy the assets could use them in a wallet/app which uses the rules of the game to allow people to play each other using their cards.

PQjCyrSDeja1zNJDdSVMfKbNsANztnPYGr

Thanks! By the way, is this still on the XCP chain or not? Would a counterwallet.io address also work?

i gotta snooze, but fingerz crossed...

P92PocZcA42gV17VbwVJXWMwbqgPC7LCmn

Pepe money? Good money.

mfw waiting for the dank meme deposits to clear

PDACNkoFxsrSq1Sd3HqGqN1Ch2Pcdq2fXC

Thanks!

Praise!

PDxmW3dSEpk2ksWHA4JashKUrPT25SiFJU

PUQ3VAbTbnCgYpeDwXnGUwFXenVwnbSKPn

Post ur addy BEEF

PXZNzMHaAksUvtfU5nHvWnxWsF1mSe6iTU

PRLjhRyxZkYCpMPZauhMsU2iHrafwkWz3o

Thanks user

PNTNYpBaWwKm7dQu1aqPtiVev9r7GCWMj7

praise

Okay, I'm back and it's still up, I'll be saving all addresses to make sure everyone gets something!
No, this is built on the pepecoin blockchain. Not on bitcoins chain, means it's also a lot faster/cheaper too.

PVt6tz4Eue5JXuyr2x6HxuESQcXn2DEMXU

TY user

PQD6PgKzNuKL7h8wfNUmDou9BqPNoy9KE4
Make it rain boi let it all rain on me

>PHKdjPjqRH6XzWByPPRx1kec2ELBcvaTGi
Sent you some dicks
Think that was me , yw dude
>>KEKDAQ is currently being tweaked but i'm copying all the addresses so when it's back up I'll deploy to all. Keep bringin the addresses. KEK
Meanwhile why not get some KDAQ yourself and start creating assets? It's currently 0.5KDAQ to create an asset which is less than a cent, dirt cheap!

Gib rare pepe

PDT5UFuZhzzBGCoujZthzouhTXnk1gW6h1