Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Who says it was wrong?

I mean how often does a polly get killed with a samurai sword? Pretty cool really

The ones trying to stop him

SEVEN LIVES FOR DA EMPRA

Was it autism?

The fucking commie.
THE COMMUNIST FEARS THE SAMURAI

There's 300,000 communists in Japan today

How many samurai do you see walking around?

kek those communists are basically watered down social Democrats, 99% of the things the average communist preaches today wouldn't even register as a concept to Japanese commies, ESPECIALLY open borders

300,000 out of 130 Million.

Probably the guy killing the defenseless man

Does anyone have the pepe wojak version of this?

Well stabbing a person is a violation of the NAP.

But then again Communism itself is inherently a violation of the NAP because of it's nature.

Tricky one.

Daily reminder that man wanted to revise Japan's Article 9 so it could have a military again.

Yamaguchi wanted Japan to remain cucked.

I literally do not understand membership in the JCP
At least if you're a euro with the PCE or PCF there's a legacy and a pretense of radical politics
The JCP is more boring than just sticking with Abe

If a Japanese person uses Japanese culture for identity politics, isn't he just a weeboo among his own people?

Theoretically speaking, didn't Asanuma want Japan to enter the Chinese sphere of influence? Wouldn't doing so have turned Japan into another Vietnam and killed not only countless Japanese lives, but also Americans and Chinese soldiers who would presumably fight a proxy war over that territory? I'm more a center right person than anything, but it seems to me like Yamaguchi prevented WW3.

Historically speaking, all Japanese Nationalists have all made these contradictory claims:
1. Japan should be shut off from the world
2. Japan should have part of mainland China/Korea
This allows them to claim they have some inner superiority while also attempting to expand because their area is limited and is therefore a weakness.

If you live on an island or group of islands you have to trade and travel in the modern world.

The problem Japanese Nationalists have is the same problem all Nationalists have:
1. Blame all problems on trade and travel
2. Ignore the Scientific reality that Nations change because change is a force of Nature; It's called Evolution

The idea of interacting with other "close" Nations is an identity politics cop out to bide time and distract from the fact that the Modern World isn't set 1880.

That's just Jap politics. The most powerful party (Liberal Democrats) has only 800,000 members.

Vietnam was pro-russian, not pro-china.

>communists lobby for open borders
How did this meme start? We want to abolish states at some point in the future, but I've never met a communist who wants to open all borders right now. That would just give the West the same type of slavish capitalism we see in the Gulf states.

Actually, a communist Japan would have China/North Korea in their sphere of influence, not the other way around. Basically, undoing defeat of WW2

Hirohito for not taking responsibility for losing the war
t. Mishima

Bullshit. Japan, as an industrialized country of 100 million people, would not have been in China's sphere. There would have been something of a parity between the two states.

Inejiro Asanuma broke the non-aggression principle

>communism
>open borders
nigga they built a fucking wall

BURY IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI