Is this thing going anywhere or should I just sell?

Is this thing going anywhere or should I just sell?

After the pain of selling Neo back when it was ANS at $6 I refuse to sell any crypto I own for less than completely irrational moon prices. It's obvious that no one in this market cares about what the tech actually does, they only care about how revolutionary it sounds and what it could eventually maybe do.

nah man hold it totes gonna be internet 4.0 smart decentralized token exchange addition man

Seen the same thing happen with every single coin.. just hold and ignore all fud

Even
D
G
B
???

eternal bags

0x could actually be a gamechanger - considering they already have an operational MVP. Bought at ICO and continued cautiously buying up into .40 USD range... now waiting for a dip to pack more but it's suprrisingly stable, which pushes it into bullish territory for me.

>just my 2 sats

>he fell for the 0x meme

Laughingsluts.jpg

Will it be added to Bittrex?

highly likely if polo listed. volume picking up too on polo. 11th most traded currency

Sorry you missed out on yet another moon mission.

This thing is barely a week old, and was only on smaller exchanges until yesterday. Give it time. Something being shilled and blacked by so many giants can't possibly fail, right guys?

its protocol will be used for ethfinex. You tell me whether it's done or not.

Don't forget RadarRelay and Coinbase's project. These weak handed knobs will regret selling now when there's much, much more to go.

>just my 2 sats
if i catch you saying this ever again im gonna beat you up

>no one in this market cares about what the tech actually does, they only care about how revolutionary it sounds and what it could eventually maybe do

lol you just summarised the entire crypto market in one sentence. so many companies are valued close to a billion US dollars and have no figures to show for it. they generate little to no revenue. the valuation of 99% of cryptos comes from the potential they possess, and not from being functional and profitable companies.

I too found his pun a bit coiny..

More details on this? Does this mean 0x is going to Coinbase?

Are we looking at a 5x?

You should know that this would be 'impossible'. However, the details are that the Coinbase founder and his partners are working on creating a decentralised exchange on top of the 0x protocol, similarly to EthFinex and Radar. Just think about the meaning of this. Three exchanges (two of those from very big figures in crypto) competing for market power, with likely more to come. This technology is already trusted and in motion. When was the last time a coin/token had a working product literally a few weeks after its ICO (Radar coming in late August)?

I'm sceptical on a 5x, however it is very likely to have 2x-2.5x after we see 0x-based exchanges fully operational. So, a really reliable mid-term hold.

So as someone who owns 40k from the ICO... I should definitely hodl and I might have struck godl.

Yes dummy. If you don't realize that now, you really don't deserve those coins, you lucky faggot.

:O
What's your target price? $1? I've got 50k in student loans. If I hold these, that gonna cover them eventually you think? Damn.

Got an article or source?

I just bought more at 155k
feels like I made a mistake since it went down immediately after.

Not worth it now anymore unlike when it first came out, it's on the big exchanges now where the whales and manipulators are driving the prices. they know how to get you to buy in high and how long to keep the price down to drive you out, if they're not already inflating the price and keeping it up as it is.

I now realize why I was able to get up 350% and straight moon after I bought while it was only on etherdelta, it's all the market manipulators fault. Before you could see that it was going up, buy it and it would keep going up, now it's just going to be another manipulated ruined coin.

Oh well, there's always MBRS. I'll just continue to hold the ZRX I bought a few days ago.

>is this thing going anywhere
>up 700% since last month

actually end your lie

Any source on this substantial claim.

I tried to find an explicit article stating this since your post about this but to no avail, so I apologise for the lack of citation. Though to clarify (which I think is what you're questioning), since Fred has left Coinbase, we can't expect any ties with Coinbase or GDAX - that's out of the equation. As you know, they're quite conservative when it comes to adding new tokens/coins. If I recall correctly though, it was a Medium publication/interview in which he mentioned that his motive behind investing heavily into 0x was to see the fruition of a decentralized exchange under his guidance. Here, we purely rely on his influence and connections in the crypto world to further the exposure of the protocol. As he has invested millions of dollars and hundreds of hours into this, I doubt we'll be left disappointed.

someone puts up a 400 ETH Buy wall and the price still doesn't move up

Dude, it's going to do that and pay for the hottest hooker to slob your knob.

Fuck
Fuck I really hope
that would change my life.

BAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAA, buys after the hype and expects not to be an eternal bag holder.

Never change Veeky Forums.

but I bought at the ICO?

If you bought ICO and got in on the second day, you should have already made 50k and more.

If you only bought the first day and expect this coin to go to 2 dollars which would be enough after short term gains tax to cover your loan, which won't happen because Veeky Forums hands are weaker then an Arab country's economy.

I only had enough money to buy the 1st day. I have 40k.

user, real talk, sure it can moon, I have been selling ZRX around .0016-17 and buying around .0014-15 the last few days. It has made me a pretty penny.

You can hold eternal and on the chance some stupid shit happens and it crashes, would you be emotionally devastated? If not then don't read further.

If you would be devastated and bought in on the first day at 6-7 ETH for the max buy, sell half your coins at 10x around .0016, let the other half tokens go to the moon if it does. At least you can sleep easy knowing you have locked in profits and you have half still working on the table for you.

listen here buddy, i've been in this game since 2011, just because it hit the big exchanges doesn't mean its done mooning, i bought in @ 7k & again @ 11.5k, i'm not even considering selling before 20k, and it will reach 20k again, have no doubt, hell if i sell at 20k i'll probably regret it..

Out of the exchanges with ZRX at the moment which is the most trustworthy? I'm not planning on selling yet but im planning on getting rid of a few when the price goes up. All the current exchanges seem dodgy though so I don't know what the best option is. Anyone?

I only have 500...

am i going to make it?

The winds have shifted people are selling on polo. it's going below 10k again. Would really like to buy but I am struggling to understand how this protocol works. For example etherdelta is already a quasi-decentralized exchange that transfers tokens via the eth blockchain. How exactly does 0x change the game?

That would be Poloniex, right?

Bro, think about it.

No shitty exchanges.
barely any fees.
Faster trading rates.

I would give my left nut so I don't have to deal with liqui, ED and polo with ball breaking fees anymore.

So the only way to use this decentralized exchange it you buy in/out with 0x?

Yes

Seen a bunch of stories from the past few days with people losing ZRX there/withdrawals taking days. They definitely seem the best of the lot though

IT KEEPS GOING DOWN

feels like shit, dunno what to do when it goes below $0.4 man. Is there hope?

dead coin

Just bought some ZRX. Should I transfer them to a wallet or shall I let it on Poloniex?

metamask or myetherwallet

WARNING

I've been trying to withdraw 40k ZRX for over 24 hours now. My shit is stuck there right now. KEEP YOUR SHIT OFF POLO

Polo fucked me on SIA and Stellar Lumens too. Fuck that place so hard.

>4th largest volume on polo
>keeps going down
explain?

i legit died at this one

Its another episode of:
>team of 6 people
>2 of those are devs
>"come buy our tokens, only 300 million dollars!!! xDDDD"
>retards actually flood in and give them their money
>mfw

Bullshit
Did you paste an ETH address or what? Post txid

Kyber is better

I had etc that was stuck for over a month before I could had access on polo for some reason. no response from support once.

Really wanna buy in but can't be assed to open another account on an exchange I have like 5 already.

Just gonna wait till it gets to Binance in a couple days and hope I'm not too late.

Where else are you supposed to withdraw ZRX tokens to? Yeah I withdrew them to the same ETH address I deposited them from...

Dip is over amigos

the mooooooon

You can buy on etherdelta

>etherdelta
I confirm. This is an experience you wouldnt want to miss

hype is over. its already a top 20 coin. any more growth would be completely unhealthy and unrealistic