Bitcoin Cash is elites trap?

Bitcoin Cash is elites/bankers trap and attempt to take over real decentralized Bitcoin.

. Big money is supporting Bcash and the mining is as centralized as it's software development. The banksters see segwit enabled bitcoin as a major threat to their power, that's why it's been attacked constantly over the last few years. As long as they were able to prevent segwit adoption they were happy but once the bip 148 army forced segwit onto bitcoin, they started attacking in other ways. Repeated forks and shills to enthusiastically push bcash as the new bitcoin both in video and in the comments. The community isn't buying it though. We'll have segwit and in time we'll have the lightning network. And segwit 2x (which is yet another attack designed to fire the core developers) won't be adopted. The attacks will continue as long as the banksters can create money to throw at this. This whole conflict boils down to the forces of freedom vs the forces of tyranny. The forces of tyranny have gained control of some prominent bitcoiners and are pressuring them defuse the threat bitcoin presents to them. In order to do this they need to fire the core developers, gain control of the software and then sabotage it. The community is both smart and very stubborn though. It won't be easy to get them to stay passive while they continue to attack. In my case I'll continue to run my core node that will reject any segwit 2x block once fork day occurs. And I'll continue to buy bitcoin each month as I have been since 2014.

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
fork.lol/pow/difficulty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess you have nothing to worry about, core cuck.

Its literally the other way around

No you are wrong.

BCH is a centralized cartel coin issued by some unkown miner with no active development behind it get your facts straight!

>with no active development behind it

Well at least that part's true

>what is blockstream
KYS

Active development, you mean waiting years for Core's signature upgrade which is nothing more than stripping data out of a block?

Waiting years because shills block every upgrade so they can create their centralised fork.

These BCC shills could probably be convinced ripple isn't fucking retarded ffs

BCC is backed probably big bankers, they want take over one and only Bitcoin, and doing so they take over whole cryptomarkets, and if they succes then its all over, no free markets anymore.

BCC is centralized shitcoin.

some big players bump this BCC

there is about million dollar buy orders among others

the (((bankers))) who own blockstream who employ core have already taken control of btc, but you already fucking know that, don't you shill

>Being this retarded

Bitcoin China is infinitely more controllable by one entity by fucking definition but keep cucking yourself

>by definition
thank you, .02 shekels have been deposited into your shill account

It's almost as if people form big corporations under a anarcho-capitalist model! If anything, blame the cumskins for not banding together.

Thanks Jihan!

Go back to bed theymos, you lost buddy

You seem to like centralisation

Hello (((You)))

bumping thread to laugh at you cusks when it gets above .2 again.

ITT: Blockstream interns deny reality

you got it backwards. segwit is the bankers key to fucking bitcoin.

>BCH
>1.5 BILLION VOLUME IN ONLY KOREA
>"Is this a trap?"
Anyone who's ever researched LTC knows that this is a trap

For reference
>LTC
>50% of the market during moonings is ALWAYS CHINA
>always gets dumped back onto people

Anyone who trusts an Asian for ANYTHING is retarded.
Asians are literally raised to believe that screwing over others is success and being screwed over means you're weak. This is different from the Jews which only believe in gathering wealth to themselves. The difference is that an Asian will stop to think "What is weakness" and potentially sympathize with them on a primordial level. The JEW will not show sympathy and will BURN everything to get more GOLD. But jews are nasty clever kobolds.

BCH is a trap like no other at this point.
If you made money on the rise, Congratulations, get the fuck out

>Anyone who trusts an Asian for ANYTHING is retarded.
>Asians are literally raised to believe that screwing over others is success and being screwed over means you're weak.

kek'd at this.

I wouldn't go as far as to say asians in general, because my experience with the japanese does not reflect anything similar, but its absolutely 110% true about the chinese.

the chinese are the most unscrupulous manipulative people I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with. That bit about "screwing over others means success" is not an exaggeration, it is literally their culture attitude towards outsiders.

I haven't touched my BCC but I'm thinking of selling soon, the shilling for BCC has been hitting this board HARD for weeks and its especially ramped up in the last 3 days, it doesn't pass the smell test.

yes, buy my coin you stupid goy

It's why Chinese tourists destroy everything and let their babies shit everywhere. To them, the fact that they aren't hung and shot for doing so is a representation of weakness by the people who let them do it. It's why any international flight from china involving children is going to smell like shit.

This thread is just one big blockstream sponsored debate. Kill yourselves you faggot blockstream shills.

BCC will take over the market or another coin will. There will never be a centralised coin because there will always be alternatives/forks so fucking die already.

this.

Let jews die with their BTC.

jews is behind BCC

kikes are the scourge of the western world. Not the east.

Your blatant shilling is ridiculous. How much do you get paid per post?

The difference between the Jew and the Asian
The Asian will focus on making to suffer to make you weak in their eyes
The Jew will only focus on what makes them strong because you are already an animal in their eyes

They are willing to let you get rich, but only because they know they can slaughter you.
The Chinaman will seek to destroy you, but he faces other Chinamen who may not be his faction and seek to destroy him, thus allowing you to grow further.

It's an interesting risk
>China man:Huge loses, huge gains
>Jew man: Minor gains, total loses long term

Indians are worse for this and the sad thing is they're not even good at it because their scams and manipulations are so fucking transparent.

investigate little more

jews are behing communist China, they funding China communist party and communist revolution and Mao, they own China, they control China

As someone who has travelled SEA and seen those monsters I gotta agree completely. Other Asian tourists act so nice compared to Chinese tourists

Lower IQ

Indians are honestly just too stupid
Racism be damned, Indians are literally poo in the loos and not intelligent enough outside of their top castes to do anything.

People don't realize that outside of the top castes that get H1Bs, that Indians are retard tier humans

> SEA
> Monsters
You realize that even SE Asians hate China Chinese right?

Fucking lol that didn't take long.
Today is gonna be a great day!

how does (((Bilderberg))) mutilated cock taste like?

fork.lol
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
fork.lol/pow/difficulty

These stats don't lie.

Pajeets BTFO

"Other" is Jihad Wu diversifying his hashrate.

ViaBTC is Jihad Wu

Antpool is Jihad Wu

Bitcoin Crash = Chinacoin

I hope it keeps pumping, I still didn't dump. It feels like holding a hot potato.

>BCH is elites trap
>BTC is elites trap

Im just investing in etherium, getting tired of both of you.

>How much do you get paid per post?
Said Roger Ver's sockpuppet

my nigga
but eth and bch are allies

>mfw everyone is a faggot on this thread

Did I miss something and bch is going to be the coin ledgerX works with?

Mining doesn't matter anymore, as if everyone goes to mine bch, more people will mine btc, and if everyone mines bch, it will end being as hard as mining btc, but with less value as all the miners have to dump in order to get incomes to cover the costs of mining this shitcoin called bch

Stop posting old data claiming it represents something

Good point. "Other"(Jihan) is now becoming just Jihan.

Changes everything m8.