60%

15%

3%

>paper losses
Never
>After you sold
50%

>JUST HOLD ALITTLE LONGER

This works if it's not a pennystock or a meme crypto.

Warren Cuckett literally said if you wouldn't hold a stock for 10 years dont hold it for 10 minutes

15% if your a poorfag
40% if your a richfag

You're a fool if there's anything thing in crypto you'd hold for ten years.
Even BTC is getting threatened by BCC now or some shit, 10 years down the line things are more likely to be very vasty different than to say the same.
You know how many "good" coins that were "long term holds" back in 2013 aren't dead today? Besides unlike stocks crypto is not only a brand new market, but also a 24/7 market.

>You're a fool if there's anything thing in crypto you'd hold for ten years.
I agree 100% but I would replace 10 years with a month in this respect.

It's always okay, OP :)

You should cry for making this gay thread and being a frog poster.

It's never ok to cry about money.
If you have losses you need to do something to get back.
Nobody ever got paid for crying.

Thats literally what actors get paid for doing

-101%

it's okay to cry if you gain less than 10% in a day.

they're faking it tho

Not a loss as long as you do not sell.

>We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt.

Anything above 1%

If you're risking more than 1%, then you're literally gambling.

I'm currently at -40% and feel like killing myself

Being a digicuck @ any moment

during the july bullmarket i reached -70% and now i'm up 20%

you can recover, just don't fall for the hodl meme if you're holding shitcoins. if i had held i'd still be stuck deep in the red today. fastest way to recoup your losses is to sell everything and go all in on a non-shitcoin

>-70%
>+20%

What coin since july, NEO?

Don't cry, seek revenge on those who've made you poor.

when your entire portfolio has lost over $7000 in valuation and has flat lined.

Even if one of the coins in your portfolio makes 30% gains from it previous position in a day or week, but you're still at a 20%-30% loss.

That's when you fucking cry. That's where I am at.

Additionally, even when you try to make moves, watching a chart for weeks and notice a huge dip, you buy more. Then it dips 30% more in one day. This is my life. I am at a point where I'm ready to walk away for 5 years.

how do you even make losses in crypto lol, this is literally the easiest money ever

babby's first day eh?
soon you'll be making those pink wojack threads because of your heavy bags

you say that now...

i was -30% by the end of july before i sold my shitcoins, i made up my losses with ark, sigt, and just recently blockcat.

dude... what the fuck did you invest in? this is terrifying

lol did you just start trading a week ago? Wait a couple months and you'll be wanting to shoot yourself in the chest

How the fuck do you even achieve that.
Everything is going up like crazy.
What coins are you holding?

Hunnid

50% of your gains for the day and you should get very upset
100% of your gains for the day and you should turn off your computer and take a walk
If you lose any amount without gaining anything that day, you should definitely cry

reminder ETH was $400+ ATH

if i dont gain at least 30% i cry because i missed 200% moons

I've had that. Hell I've been 80% down on my portfolio and I've almost recovered. July was a tough fucking month.

No to mention in the modern business world, being the "prime mover" means nothing. Look at what happened to MySpace, Barnes and Nobles, Radio Shack, etc. They were all surpassed by their competitors or went belly up.

WE

100%. Until that you can always recover your money. I've lost almost 60% of my portfolio value a few months ago, and now I recovered it all with IOTA and 0x. Don't let this fuck your mind, keep going.