Fell for the NEET meme for 7 years

>Fell for the NEET meme for 7 years

>Now im 25 years old with no work experience, no education, no skills and nothing to really show for my time on earth besides many posts on Veeky Forums and 5000+ hours on league of legends
>Only plus side is I made 450% returns this year on my $150 christmas money

When did you realize being a NEET is overrated?

Nah, wage cucking is shit you work hard and get no where, NEET and pray for 10000% gains so you can have a month a debauchery and die happy

I never knew people thought it was a valid option... I always assumed it was an insult.

I was exactly like you but I ended up learned various programming languages whenever I was bored, which ended up getting me a job I enjoy doing now.

>When did you realize being a NEET is overrated?

When my parents weren't total pieces of shit and stopped coddling me when i became a teenager

This would work better if I worked and then bought Cryptos with my job tho

>many posts on Veeky Forums and 5000+ hours on league of legends

I have been here for a decade, and I am worried that my mindset/behavior is now set and I'll be a basement dweller forever

>500 hours on league of legends
>5,000 x 7.25 (federal min. wage) = 36,250
was it worth it?

I went NEET after high school. It was pretty tough to convince my parents. Now I made more money than they ever will with coins.

Sucks to be them. I bought their house and let them live in it though

>20
>Could have had at least $80k if I invested my salary in 2015 in bitcoins
>Was a shopaholic instead
>Get stricken with a psychotic episode in late 2015
>Was a neet ever since then
Everytime I see successful moon missions I think about how I could have flipped that $80k into millions. Trying to get disability after being hopsitilized multiple times. Thinking different ways to make money to try invest in future moon missions. Definitely sucks to be a Neet. How hard is it to get disability?

Surely you're around challanger/master with that many hours sunk?

28 NEET slav since at least 2011

learned coding and admin skills, made few good projects one even earns regular passive income

but lost passion for it

I don't even want a job when I cannot force myself to replicate success of my old projects

my real passion is growing weed and I cannot do it here legally and make living from it

at least I am on crypto train

Nice larp

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

>I never knew people thought it was a valid option

Yes losers exist

>focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation

>VB is autistic

Delete Veeky Forums. Delete the gym. Delete yourself.

Reinstall the gym. Go outside. Meet humans. Develop new self.

The weed seems like a blessing, but actually it's a curse. But it's hard to get off the weed train.

What resources did you use to learn programming? I'd like to learn just to be able to earn a basic income and free myself from NEETdom, and maybe create my own roguelike game.

not him but try codecademy
its really the best beginners website i can think of

Even my gf told me just to concentrate on cryptos and give up trying to win at anything else. Cryptos is literally the best place to be right now and probably for a few years to come. Get it while you can.

I just picked up free and open source projects I wanted to extend and looked up shit on google I didn't understand. Choosing estahlished codebases helps learning about dos and donts for a language. Best case scenario is becoming a contributor for a projects.
It's fine to start small, everyone does.

if you're interested in programming for video games, then start learning C++. Then get a github account and learn all you can about roguelike open-source projects on github and see how those games are written.

The key to making it a career: never stop doing it. Make it a daily habit to do something programming related.

>tfw NEET
>tfw net worth higher than 90% of age group

i dont even know what people with jobs do lol

as a fellow NEET i checked out freelance options and they all suck so much i wanna kms
no matter what u choose u have to do logos or webites for pajeets who don't know anything about what they want
what's the point of "learning programming" if you can't monetize it? There is no such thing as 'learning graphic design' or 'learning 3d modeling' etc...you only learn a small fraction of stuff that you later have to use to monetize, and that requries money, selling skills and owning your own business. Otherwise u can beg and try to scam your way into getting hired, when in the end it's networking just online...You never sell your skills, you sell yourself.

it's years of commitment, fully knowing that without connections and people skills you won't get anywhere either way. Great perspective to waste years and then use the rope.

>Get job in warehouse
>Attend community college

Use your programming skills to create a website that makes money for, example a gofundme clone or something of the sort. That way you can make money without having an actual job, or freelance assignment.

wagecucking sounds more like losing to me. being a NEET is just not playing.

can confirm. just worked for 2 months straight at a consctruction job and only have barely 3k to show for it.

started doing handyman work for people. now im making basically the same amount but im my own boss.

wage keking truely is a meme for retards.

Work hard and trade crypto
If I had a normal body I would've already been working at Wendy's and housekeeping full time which would give very nice income to really make crypto gains

What LSD in particular? Or were you using the original compound?

I think the biz definition of neet is having just enough income or cash to fund a very basic lifestyle like 25kpa in dividend payments and crypto mining returns. What you seem to have been doing is refusing to grow up.

After becoming a wizard, and not getting any wizard powers for it.