Was he Alpine, Mediterranean, or Nordic?

Was he Alpine, Mediterranean, or Nordic?

Turkic

He was a proto-Germanigger

Unironically whiter than Italians and Greeks.

do museumcucks think people didn't know how to wash themselves back then?

Alpine-mediterranian mixed proto european

such terrible chest development

Mediterranean

At the time of his death, it's quite likely that Ötzi was not freshly showered. And routine bathing, with a few exceptions, was not as common as it is today.

>At the time of his death, it's quite likely that Ötzi was not freshly showered
how do you know, were you there?

It takes fucking weeks to build up that kind of dirt on your hands and forearms though.

although if he was germanic maybe he spent his days on some muddy beach digging daily holes to get comfy in, then it wouldn't take that long

>although he was Germanic

He wasn't

I can't read for shit. I'm too stupid for it.
Can you explain why Yamnaya and Afanasievo are so distant from Corded Ware and Andronovo and why CW and A are so distant from the people that derived from them?

Also what the fuck is with Finns and Russians.

The one below is more clear, otzi is labeled as "iceman"

Yamnaya is distant from Corded ware because Corded ware had some central European farmer admixture, same with Andronovo

>Was he Alpine, Mediterranean, or Nordic?
yes

A Reddit gold has been gifted to your account

Thanks man.

Alpine is a mixture of Indo-European and Ötzi's wife.

>prehistoric dab

He was trying to block the attacks of the Aryan Assassins

He was part of the pre-Indo-European population that inhabited Tirol. Today, people closest to him are Corsicans and Sardinians, although genetic tests were made and it was shown that there are Tiroleans related to him (or at least the population Ötzi hailed from) still living today.

He died checking his watch.

Mongolian

Unreduced Alpine-Med.

In this, swedish and spanish middle neolithic samples were the "whitest". Which particular remains did they test and theoretically which haplogroups would they belong to?

>It takes fucking weeks to build up that kind of dirt on your hands and forearms though.
Or like ten minutes digging through dirt

No, they were the most Western Hunter Gatherer/WHG(but nowhere near pure, not even majority) which is linked with DARK skin alleles that became rare during the Neolithic because of selective pressure.
As for haplogroups, I2 and G.

Pale skin in modern Europeans comes from the steppe.

He propbably was a serial killer.
So far at least 5 people died who were close to the mummy or examined him. Apparently some kind of spore or bacteria lives in the corpse that kills pretty quickly if you don't get treatment.

were Yamna light-skinned?

>quite likely
>HURR Y U CLAIM CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE XD

Dopey cunt.

Primarily Med, with some Alpine admixture.

Relative to their own age yes but not uniformly so. There was further selection for light skin in Northern Europeans in the last 5000 years.

citation, you double moron

Can someone tell me about the Ötzi "curse"?

Probably most similar to modern Georgians.

Stalin was G too

Sardinians