Why am I so unlucky?

Well - i'm officially homeless now. I don't use drugs or mistreat people but fate/luck/whatever word you want to use has put me here.

If you can help, id'e happily pay you back twice over when I am back on my feet.

14H6tAaYt3thQmQZ9QVu6ZkjBcgvn2ojGG

the beggings of the poor please me

>homeless
>has internet
Fake as fuck.

Prove it and I will give you what I can spare, though I am very poor as well

post a picture of you holding your drivers license next to your face

Tell us your sad story, OP. So that we may feel slightly better about our own pathetic lives.

>what is mcdonalds

Just a cheap AT&T prepaid plan/phone.

Am sad failed at life gimme da free gibs yuh

Well I live in the middle of the desert - was recently working at the local gas station before they shut down. Went 3 months passed due on rent before they decided to evict me. I've been living out here on my own for about 10 years - don't really have any family that can help me. I was kind of considering trying to hitchhike out to California for better job opportunities but have heard it can be dangerous at night for the homeless. What are my options right now? I'm open to any advice.

library, obama phone

seems like it would be hard for the homeless to cash out

I just sent you a 100k ;^)

Buy BCC

I opened a coinbase account a few months back and bought 1.5 LTC - still waiting for it to hit $500

There are some details that seem to be missing from your story. Like how after you lost your job, 3 months passed. What was going on during those 3 months?

Sell that shit for BTC. LTC will become literally useless when SegWit and Lightning activates.

Besides the gas station there are only 2 other employers nearby - 1 being a local towing company and the other is a KFC. Neither of which were interested in hiring me even though I have a clean record and driver's license.

At least you live near a kfc you can get the Zinger on the reg

Will putting a sharpie pen up my ass work? I can't tell if people are actually getting BTC for doing it.

>has to ask if sharpie work
Sharpie in pooper always work, bro.

Me too
1KxT5QT97wnvPsgPkdgpVi3ih7EBfTbbL

nothing is dangerous anymore in 2017, you should be worried more about getting attacked by a bobcat than a fucking serial killer

Literally living off a bag of tortilla chips and a 1gallon jug of water. Just stole some toilet paper from the KFC - day 2 without a shower.

fuck these guys, I'm actually fucking broke. I lost my job last month and was subsequently evicted. 18xb5ZJmf9mi8LyYXXWg1HmnggJFW1pZFP I need any help I can get right now.

More worried about the scorpions really - we have bobcats and they don't really attack full grown humans. A nasty sting or bite from the crawlies around here would put me in bad shape though, for sure.

I literally just signed up with coinbase and don't know what else to do...so somebody pls send monies
Thanks
1KxT5QT97wnvPsgPkdgpVi3ih7EBfTbbL

Prove it. I'll do it.

bump - please help. :(

Its okay op, i was homeless too in a foreign continent, i fell hard on drugs and liq and i even od'd a few times. What ever you do just remember "this is life for now" emphasize the'for now '
Protip: cigs will help you kill hunger for a while and try to sleep behind churches.
Also if you get a trenchoat itll help you by making you look crazy so people won't be too keem on fucking with you while you sleep

Fuck off and reported.

You're not the only one with problems asshole.

what's your plan to get the cash?

Get a gym membership. Good place to shower every day. Also some dry cleaners will do suits for free to people looking for work. How are you charging your phone?

Are you a nigerian prince?