TFW 2400 SOJ bought at 3000 sats

TFW 2400 SOJ bought at 3000 sats

Literally nobody replied to my threads 3 and 4 days ago.

Even search the archives for yourself

Hahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sojourn/#markets
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SOJ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOJ
comfy gains, mang

I did user, and I bought.

You and I are the 'pajeets' remember?

Such a perfect graph too

you literally are pajeets shilling your shit

somebody is jealous of our comfy gains

Which exotic destination should we go to first when we moon? We could have an SOJ meetup.

You're right, I wish I had low enough morals to organize pump and dumps to shill to newfags on Veeky Forums and take all their money

nobody is pumping or dumping shit. this is called getting in on the ground floor of a new, promising project. kiss our asses, no sojie.

Sorry you were born with a vagina.

I'm thinking Sumatra

I want to go on a tiger safari and see some real wild tigers

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sojourn/#markets

can't fucking buy it anywhere

>can't fucking buy it anywhere

And it's 7000 sats. :)

looks like you can buy it here, dummy

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SOJ/

>one dev
>no product
>no team
>dev's wife is sick
a lot of software needs to be written to make this concept work, i suppose he'll hire people with those coins you dumbasses give him

literally SIGT 2.0
I await the SOJ pink wojaks

>pink wojacks for a $100 investment

no need to get all salty, brosefs. plenty of comfy gains left to be had :)

yeah dipshit what I linked is coinmarketcap's site showing only one exchange that no one uses: nova. hence can't buy it fucking anywhere.

there has obviously been a lot of shilling on biz lately, but this is taking it to new heights.

>doesn't want to bother signing up for a new exchange to get a promising new coin
>is not gonna make it

Hoped for another dip last night

>CAUGHT SHILLING IN LAST THREAD THEY STARTED
>muh shilled "comfy gains"
>The project is nothing but a travel website. Nothing unique. No tech at all.

I'm not going anywhere you shilling faggots. I'll tear you apart in this thread too.

One guy shilling.
I shilled DNT and SHIFT before they made nice gains. Doesn't mean that much.

the whole fucking thread was shilling. there was a ton of activity, then after the guy in here called out samefagging, some other guy called out the lack of team information on the website... they also put up a screenshot of messaging livechat about the shilling and getting no response. thread literally died right after that. this one will die now too. and I will continue to call you guys out. hope the other dudes do too. shill somewhere else or at least be subtle.

I'm a fucking pajeet to, bros. thanks for helping me shit in the street by taking a vacation in 5 years to Pajeetland with the $50 in SOJ I bought thanks to your selfless shilling.

I wanted this to be cool, but its not. Even if it has gains right now, its total shit. The github is empty and readme is useless, site is meh and offers nothing but a wallet and a link to github.

The ANN is even worse. It literally looks like pajeet shit stick figures.

Also, in the ANN .. "We will book hotel room with company credit card"

BTFO pajeeta

- is this really all it takes to put a pnd together?

Kek at all the bitter FUDders who never bought at 3k sats

Not even a shill (here anyway). I'm about to start shilling it to the normies, hopefully the actual shills will too