Blasting off again!

BNB is your next 10x coin. get in or be butt hurt about gains for the next few months

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck yeayh

Here we go boys

took some money out of OMG to put into BNB because I'm a poorfag.

Feels bad mayne.

However, I have really really good hopes for BNB in the next few days. Currently holding about 300 BNB.

Feels sucky I missed the boat on ZRX and ARK. How did you guys know to invest in those?

blatant whale faggotry on the ETH pair

>How did you guys know to invest in those?
When Veeky Forums starts shilling, you have to unironically hop on the hype train for easy 2x gains.

how the fuck do i buy this shitcoin

Register on Binance.com

it's their coin used for paying transaction fees which gives it the legitimacy needed for non-meme growth.

From there - standard procedure, BTC or ETH for BNB

binance.com/trade.html

should 2x bag in 4 days, chart is very healthy, especially with the news.

can you explain why the chart looks healthy in your eyes?

on binance

Does anybody know how BNB will actually be used on the exchange? Will 1 BNB automatically execute a 50% discount on fees or will a certain fraction of a BNB be charged depending on the fee?

Just wondering because if the BNB price itself is worth more than the fee then the price of the coin will dip heavily once fees are instated on the exchange.

This doesn't answer your exact question but based on the whitepaper, as long as it takes care of fees and provided that Binance will grow, BNB will gain in value. As soon as the fees are no longer subisidized so to speak, I have a feeling we'll see a crash of sorts. Either way, it feel like a surefire thing until the 24th.

Take this with a grain of salt though.

amount to be paid in BNB depends on the value of BNB at that time. Also hop on this shit before it moons.

>buy 1k binance coina
>le black reddit guy pointing at his eyes
>i am binance now
>xD
>father come in "Son where is my credit card"
>no idea sorry father dog ate it
>father say fucKING stupid animal wont stop eating my credit cards
>he doesnt know i steal them all
>I pay him back 1million when binance coins make me rich haha

>
moving averages tightening, no more overhead supply at these levels. Sell props gone, but I'm not sure if whales have decided its time.

fugg r u me :D:D:D:D

If I remember correctly the fees on your order will be cut in half and then that amount will be taken off from the BNB equivalent if you hold BNB.

So say its a 0.1 BTC fee, it will take off 0.05 BTC worth of BNB from your wallet. Seems like a no brainer to me considering 4 new coins coming into Binance. Guess your investment decisions depends on whether you think Binance as a market will be successful.

ah ok. Yeah I bought a bunch a while ago but I'm wondering how early I should sell, at ATH before the 24th or wait until after that date.

What I'm thinking is 1 BNB equals $2.32 atm. If it costs 1 BNB to execute a 50% discount on the fee and the fee to trade is $3.00 then the trade would be more expensive as $2.32 + $1.50 = $3.82 rather than $3.00.

This would be the worst case scenario but I think I'm wrong and it doesn't work like this. If it does work like this then the coin is super overpriced rn

Read my response idiot. What you are suggesting would be suicide for everyone holding BNB.

bot action, lmfao this is so bullish

I'm a retard, how/where do I buy or mine it?

one question before going in, is bnb exclusive to it's website or might we see it on other exchanges?

I only read your comment after I'd typed mine and it makes far more sense. In that case this is a very good investment.

Any point in getting into this if you're a poorfag? Seems like I'd make more by just going in to work an hour early.

why are you even here

I am overdosing on BNB, meet you in high places user.

that was fast

weeeeee

you can also buy it on etherdelta lmao, didn't know that until I just checked it now. That exchange is a buggy piece of shit so you can probably get it for a cheap price on there but it's much easier to trade on binance.

exclusive i believe, im mostly in for the Trade Analysis.

My bad brother.

prolly gonna sell now :) good pump

nice :)

I'm going to wait an hour and see if there's a re-pump after this small correction

"ORCA" in yesterday's thread was saying it wouldn't be allowed over 2.40 until next week. Any reason to believe it? We're at 2.40 now

hes a larper. This is a breakout, get in now before its a 500 mil MC and not such a no brainer

please do, i want to top up. but I think we both have the same intentions

hold until $40

That is one steep sell wall

Why do you think it will hit a 40 billion MC and what time frame?

serious? 100k sell walls were eaten up in minutes during the last run, this is nothing.

lol yeah it just got torn to shreds

4 billion*

The exchanges are the ones making the real bank out of this crypto business, this is the only one you buy a stake in the day to day earnings for all the years to come

2 + 2 = 4 my nig

orca and his faggot mates selling selling selling

Dunno looks like he was right

FOMO is kicking in

how long does it take to receive the account verification email from these fuckers?

should be near instant, check your spam folders

A minute or so.

How did you like the small pump? I think it was aight. managed to trade @.00059

Mega pump on or before 24th. Not selling anything before the third massive elliot pump

then watch from 21-24, it should go up

is there another way to see the sell walls? I know you can see them when you simply look at the highest sell bids already

I'm waiting until at least October (first burn) desu desu.

been 15 min. even double checked the email and all folders

click 'depth' which is at the top right corner beside 'candlesticks'

nevermind. i am idiot

thanks user

and WTF those sell walls lmao

Binance sends their gookspeak pretty quick. Your account maybe comprimised bro

you should see how the sell walls got eaten in minutes during the last pump.

nah i got it. all good

are you sure they were eaten or simply removed by the whales?

price is getting capped heavily by them atm.

What do we reckon, 75000 sats this top?

ATH was 65K, 2 days ago

100k +, how did you pull 75k?

Eaten. Now whales are playing their game,ORCA has said they will keep it below 2.4 for a couple of days after which the price will skyrocket. Easy $10 by this month end.

We're gonna make it

10000 more than the prev top. Where did you get 100k from?

Fair enough. How many are you sitting on? 885 over here.

Since when has everyone started quoting this ORCA dude? How do we even know it's the one person?

1200 BNB here.

very nice, you gonna sell before the 24th or wait out?

Will drop half my bags on 24th, the rest HODL

He was in one of the threads, and so far whatever he said is more or less accurate

could be a giant misstep though, I guess selling off half is a balanced choice.

good luck to both of us, we all deserve to make it

would i be a retard for moving half my BCC to this

gonna buy 10btc of it im ready to moon

coin has been very stable so far, even if it drops, it drops to considerable levels (levels where you can't call it a crash), when this thing skyrockets you'll suddenly have giant gains.

Genuine question, how is it going up if the sell walls are so high?

Well hey it picked up

350 sats

DINGDINGDINGDING!!!!!!

big buy orders, chart is ready to pop again

Woah, scope those sell walls!

Is Binance down for anyone else?

I just had a BTC transaction to binance from Bittrex. Haven't received anything so i hope it is.

>tfw holding 3200 of these puppies

am i gonna make it?

we are gona be BNBiliionaries?
i sold all my caca and bch, puting all my money on BNB

We're gonna make it. Fuck a Job.

I've had a few issues with it over the last 30 mins. I just closed it and re opened it and seemed to fix the problem.

takes hours bro

Yeah last night took me like 3 hours so don't start worrying yet

who the hell sends bitcoins these days? i always send ETH, gets there in under 10min.

Got in in half a hour, no biggie.

fucking IN!!!!

Some of us like the traditional old way

i just toke this screenshot, its this a pre pump?

sell wall has been eaten up like candy

the wales are accumulating bnb, expect a few small pumps. Just HODL!

IF BNB IS INDIVISIBLE DOES THAT MEAN THE MINIMUM FEE AMOUNT IS 1 BNB?

WTF