Why arent you holding this gem?

LISK is about to explode really soon, what are you waiting for?

My only regret is that I don't have more to put into it :(

good thing is its not even a pump and dump.
legit coin from legit team.
moontime!

is there any info i can read about the rebrand, when / what is it, etc.

shush now. It's gonna asplode. That's all you need to know. Multiple threads say so.

rebranding is coming, this will explode

Reminder that in the official wallet the developers were literally sending user logins via plaintext in HTTPS

No money to put in. Almost all is in CFI.

heard the wallet is down on bittrex? is it safe to buy or what goddamnit

safe to buy, deposit wallet is down aka if i wanted to send lisk from another wallet, normal maintance, hjence its 10 cents cheaper on polo

I need run down plz senpai

Rofl if you dont have some lisk. Veeky Forumsfags were in denial shit talking it when ark was mooning. Now lisk moons and shill threads pop up. The existance of ark doesnt invalidate lisk. They can evolve together you stupid cucks.

Shit coin that has been decreasing for weeks rises 80% in 12h and Veeky Forumstards buy it high like the retards they are.

Im not sure about entering at these prises though. Lisk could correct substancially now that its pumped 50%.

lsk has better funding and a better team than ark. it is very undervalued

Lisk also sends your private keys to the developers in plain text via their web wallet.

FANTASTIC FOR ME BECAUSE I HATE MONEY.

This has been resolved because the lisk software wallet doesnt send keys. Only the web wallet does and the web wallet will be removed.

Wait for correction. Then buy. The dev team have as much a foothold in smart contract protocols as other smart contract developers. Ethereum has first movers advantage but can be usurped by superior technology which neo strat and lisk could offer once they complete the full releases.

Biz was shilling this over a year ago. Seems like a dead coin

Finally someone with brain.
Hold both. Buy dips. Vote for delegates and enjoy comfy gains (unfortunately lisk has shitty dpos system and delegates are fucking jews (most of them share less than 40%. Even with 101 delegates, i am still getting more ark than lsk)

Ok put 500 bucks into it.

What did I just buy?

> lambo of your choosing

This is a stealth just stacked 2,4k lmao

been a nice ride, here is my station, good luck holders

As someone whose owned Lisk since the ICO, wait, it will go back down.

Waiting for a dip or plateau, why buy at an all time high? Because it might go higher? I ain't risking that shit.

There won't be a dip, the $vol grew from 9m to 11m+ in 30 minutes we're mooning.

>dipping
>there wont be a dip!!!
Just as I expected from biz.

Chinks aren't even awake this coin is at least $8

just stocked up another 800

Next push happening

I've been holding 500 of these since the june madness.

still barely even, someone pump this thing to $400 USD please so I can pay my house off.