Where were you when Bitcoin began its death spiral?

Where were you when Bitcoin began its death spiral?

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6uvf0q/we_need_solutions_now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was at work, wage cucking as usual

link?

holy fuck it begins
bitcoin really is going to die during the eclipse lmao

>link?

This

So this means next week bitcoin will cost less and alts will all go on sale, right?

fork.lol/pow/hashrate

alts are going up as people flee the btc chain. though once btc experiences network failure it could cause enough uncertainty that all alts crash as people flee into usd. they can't actually cash out though because the entire market is pumped with fake usd and theres very little real usd on the books

to elaborate further om this (and zero hedge and cnn have already covered this, its public knowledge atm) tether isnt actually backed by usd and bitfinex has printed over 300m of it this year to spoof the market with buy walls that never break, causing artificial floors that bots end up arbitrage hovering over across exchanges, including usd exchanges like gdax

How long would a reasonable difficulty adjustment of the btc chain take in order to stabilize the network again?

as the news broke, bitfinex stopped serving us customers and they seem to be in the middle of a gox. dont keep coins there

how does this hurt alts? well, alts after the first gox lost hugeeeee amounts of value

oh, btc is dead. it literally cant recover from this. bch was designed to be malicious and is targeting a network vulnerability

alts are fucked too and no one can cash out. this is going to be glorious, all happening during an eclipse too lmao

Will be monitoring this shit. If BCC crosses the 50% market share of BTC I'll switch.

The censoring does appear to be true. However I'm not sure who will turn out to be the winner. I'll just wait and are what happens.

If BCC takes over that's fine by me.

Opdate

Redditors getting scared
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6uvf0q/we_need_solutions_now/

Redditors fault for believing on an account with just 2 weeks

Is this a concern troll?

Possibly, but being reddit maybe not

BTC.com is mining BCC now, but they're still bleeding hashrate to viapool.

They were on 700P 15 minutes ago now they're 692 and dropping fast.

the screen the pajeets doesnt want you to look at

Wow a 1% dip omg

paid shills trying to spread fear disgusting
I will just dump your shitcoin soon

Ok honestly it's too early.
BCH needs to be able to absorb 90% of BTC hashpower, current difficulty and price is too low.

Yea i am also fed up whit all this blockstream fudding and shilling, we sould dump these fuckers!!

you mean 50% of bitcoin price or 50% of hash rate because not even BTC has 50% of market share cap

Well, the miners would only switch if they are switching for profit. This means they will dump their coins right after they have mined them.

Because of the Hashrate reduction they are currently finding a block every 2 Minutes. This is the dream to come true for someone who has a huge mining farm, I wonder who that could be.

ITS FUCKING OVER LEGACY BITCOIN IS DEAD!!!

Press F to pay respects

Jihan dindu nuffin, he's a good boy

yet btc is still steadily rising, bcash shills btfo

fuck you