I can't fucking double my stocks

I have 470k USD invested, If I double it and get to 940k USD, I'll be fixed for life (can buy a house and a car where I live and still have plenty left for investments, flying abroad and so on)

why am I the only person not being able to double his fucking investment?!?!?
I'm currently invested heavily in:
1. ETC (fucking shitcoin that will never pump but I've been holding it for so long I can't seem to muster the courage to dump it because I know the second I will it wil 2x)
2. ICN (gave me huge profits in the past now it's a fucking bitch that does nothing
3. XEL (Only coin I actually believe could pump hard and make me rich)

also holding:
Strat
BTC
GNT
NXT
PIVX
XRP
LBC
SC
ZEC
LTC
RADS
MYST
DASH
WAVES
DCR
NAV
LSK
WINGS
VIA
XEM

why am I failing so hard?!?!

literally go all in on NEO. you'll double your money soon

literally no, it's too much of a risk to trust these chinks with all my m0ney

Dude jump on BCC, it's flirting with .2 and if it replaces BTC you'll get at least 5x gains.
put your gambling crypto on it and you'll only regret not putting more.

I actually have 25 BCC that I haven't even redeemed yet, planning to sell when we hit $1500 if we ever do, I don't count it as money so i don't really care if we will dump (got it for free & shit)

If you seriously want to double your money, you shouldn't hold all that shit desu

...go all in OMG

Why do you have so many investments? You can really follow or do research properly on so many currencies.

Just find a few that are likely to double in the near future, and go balls deep.

why would I go all in on a coin that literally just made 1000% gains, are you retarded?

Go all in on START
I'm serious, you will more than double. You are the whale you can do anything.

How did you get 470k USD in the first place?

bunch of semi legal shit, I actually got to 28k usd and got to 470k from crypto kek
I just want to double again and it had been monthsssss since I did, been in crypto since 2015

Honestly you literally just have to go all in on NEO. It's truly unfortunate that your racism is clouding your judgment. This coin is about to skyrocket due to FOMO when it lists on the two biggest Japanese exchanges. You don't need to hold it that long. Listing will occur around October, so you'll only be in NEO for about two months. It'll be bigger than ETH, pretty much a sure thing at this point

>why should i invest in a coin that is seriously undervalued which is backed by vitalik and will most likely sky rocket when the "big news" comes out
>apparently not witnessed the rollercoaster with ANS
>rather holds a lot of shit then cries for advice and dares to call other people retarded
>t. actual insufferable moron

not even going to bother typing out why you should invest in OMG

just kys

Me too OP, but we have to wait for the right moment to strike, commence liquidation into BTC and wait for my signal.

I'm sure OP should buy high and sell low. There's too many opportunities to profit to warrant buying into a coin that just mooned so hard.

Hey OP, Lisk is set to explode the coming months, they are releasing their SDK and doing a big rebranding. Remember what happened to Antshares after their rebranding? It just had a little pump today which I believe is people starting to anticipate the rebranding, but it's still got a long way to go.
Don't go all in, but I'd be comfortable putting 25% of my holdings in Lisk right now.

If it can do 1000% it can do 1000% again you retard.

only Monero to beat now then its the 1 billion club

Fucking lisk, I don't know user, maybe a 2x if anything, I know OP thinks that's what he wants but he is lacking madman, we will go for a 5 - 10x when the time comes, an under radar ICO will probably be the play.

It'll likely dip back to 170k-160k, which is a great entry.

You can't be helped if you still refuse to buy in at that point.

It's simply -unrealistic- to assume that the price will still be at 180k~ sats after the big news reveal (one this month and the major one in september).

It might fluctaute a lot during that time, but its very likely that the price will surge to $10-12, depending on the content of the news.

>I'm sure OP should buy high and sell low.
>SC

Yeah, im pretty sure wants that.

Well, he already missed out on the Neblio ICO...

I second lisk, this is pretty safe. Also, 0x is not over. It will go $1 within the next 3 months. That would be a double user.