Turkic Union

Are you for, or against a new continental power in asia in the form of a Turkic Union?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1PH0Ob946I
youtube.com/watch?v=PhwgyU7KZK0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Azerbaijanis#Genetic_testing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would anyone want that?! It would be bad for those nations and awful for the rest of the world.

Against.
We don't need another, even shittier EU.
In the end it'd be a tool of war against Russia, Iran and China under the guise of muh poor oppressed turkic brothers.

How To Star A War With Russia: The Short Illustrated Guide, by Ahmed Kodjaahmed Ahmedolu, Sharia Publishing Ltd. 2015
Also, Russia already has open borders with these countries (excepting Turkey), so they clearly want to reclaim imperial clay.

>do you want Turks and Central Asians to have more power?
Are you retarded?

As an American, I am for it.

Turks and Turkics like (aside from Bosnians and Albanians) are the only moderate muslims who can even DREAM of modernity.

USA wants Russia taken down permanently.
China wants the same thing.

If they can pull Turkey on board, this is a unique possibility. Those lands are dominantly Turkic anyways, what business does Russia have in Central Asia anyways?

What business do Turkic speaking Greeks have in Cyrillic writing Kazakhstan?

t. jealous as fuck former subject

stay mad little race

They should recover all their lands.

>Pretending to be American on an anonymous imageboard
Will the whole union be this pathetic?

what are you even talking about slavshit cuck?

>not including South Azerbaijan so Turkey can get that Baku pipeline without it going through hostile territories in Georgia

No, but re-creating the Achaemenid empire would be a good idea

Turks can't free South Azerbaijan without a full blown war with Iran.

Who's gonna join a Turkey-Iran war?

Literally everyone.

I doubt that, even Israel and USA fear the Iran mountains.

YA TURAN YA VIRAN

I think everyone would join just to kill both sides

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=P1PH0Ob946I

Why would Turkey start a conventional war with Iran when they're actually shifting to support the same countries (Russia, Qatar)? They will not become friends, but it's not intelligent to fight each other with the saudis and the israelites growing strong thanks to Trump. Also Azerbaijan's priority is to bully Armenia as always.

How Turkish is Iran? It was ruled by Turks for hundreds of years.

>How Turkish is Iran? It was ruled by Turks for hundreds of years.
30% of of Iran are Azeri Turks

Ironically they are the ruling class in the regime

>continental power
>rules a bunch of empty steppes with no valuable resources or trade routes

Hehehhehhhh
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
That entire union would be a regional power at best.

Is that too low to be considered for this hypothetical exercise in autism? Most great Turkic Empires included Iran.

after 950, Seljuks made sure all the Turks moved west to colonize. After 1071 it went to overdrive, Merv, a city of 1 million, almost entirely moved to Anatolia and dispersed to colonize.

Yes, Iranian identity is pretty huge

More like 16%, with the percentage decreasing every decade. You can't go to cities like Ardabil, Zanjan etc. without everyone speaking Persian.

They prefer to live in the Forest Steppe/Mountain areas, like back home in Altaic.
So those that didn't go the Pontic steppes and create a Beylik in Anatolia settled around the green areas in Iran (minus Tabaristan) while the rest was inhabited by other Iranian groups.
And ironically enough those areas are still inhabited by people that identify as Turks.
With the Azeris and their sub-groups in NW-Iran/Tehran, Turkmen/Khorasani Turks in Khorasan bordering Turkmenistan and Qashqai Turks in the Khuzestan/Lorestan region.

What a lovely idea let's also unite most of Europe with India, and Iran because they're all Indo-European

Pro.
War between Turks & Arabs would be interesting.

It would be between Turks and Iranians, Armenians and Russians.

>map doesn't include all those Turkic oblasts in East Russia
>literally the forefathers of modern Turks that still hold on to their ancient traditions from Xiongnu times
tfu on this thread

WOW , you even mapped Cyprus, Cyprus is definitely not under any Islamic influence believe me /his

>Turks
>Turkic
Yeah uhhh no thanks, fuck off reddit. the ones that border eachothers though, why not? Not like they'll be relevant even if they unite, just less geography to learn and simplified diplomacy with the area.

>Cyprus
>Turkic
Fake news. Give back clay.

Turks fear the russian warrior.

I'm sure (((arabs))) would get involved too.

stay mad servant lesser race, whichever mudblood concubine heritage you have lmao

not Groß enough

forgot pic

I'm Swedish.

lmao a swede
literally THE concubine race, tossing salads to niggers and sandniggers

Arabs? Hell no.

Never again.

People always underestimate how much the average turk loathes an arab

So Iran taking back Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Dagestan, uniting with Afghanistan and Tajikistan and annexing the northwestern parts of Pakistan?

Iranian Azeris don't identify as Turkic.

Stop shitting lies. I am one from Tabriz and I do. Azeri = Turk

youtube.com/watch?v=PhwgyU7KZK0

99.9% of Azeris worldwide view themselves Turkish.

Pan-Turkism is a lie and your ancestors didn't come from Altai mountains.

Stay mad ex and future subject :)

But it's true. Genetic testing puts Iranian Azeris closer to other Iranian ethnic groups and Azerbaijanis from the republic closer to other Caucasian ethnic groups. You got cucked by Turks into thinking you're a Turk while your ancestors spoke a Pahlavi-derived language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Azerbaijanis#Genetic_testing
>The latest comparative study (2013) on the complete mitochondrial DNA diversity in Iranians has indicated that Iranian Azeris are more related to the people of Georgia, than they are to other Iranians, as well as to Armenians. However the same multidimensional scaling plot shows that Azeris from the Caucasus, despite their supposed common origin with Iranian Azeris, cluster closer with other Iranians (e.g. Persians, etc.) than they do with Iranian Azeris.[11]
Apparently Persians are ruled over by fucking Georgians.

>A recent study of the genetic landscape of Iran was completed by a team of Cambridge geneticists led by Dr. Maziar Ashrafian Bonab (an Iranian Azarbaijani).[34] Bonab remarked that his group had done extensive DNA testing on different language groups, including Indo-European and non Indo-European speakers, in Iran.[35] The study found that the Azeris of Iran do not have a similar FSt and other genetic markers found in Anatolian and European Turks. However, the genetic Fst and other genetic traits like MRca and mtDNA of Iranian Azeris were identical to Persians in Iran. Some new genetic studies suggest that recent erosion of human population structure might not be as important as previously thought, and overall genetic structure of human populations may not change with the immigration events and thus in the Azerbaijanis' case; the Azeris of the Azerbaijan Republic most of all genetically resemble to other Caucasian people like Armenians,[36] and people the Azarbaijan region of Iran to other Iranians.[37]

It's the other way around -- the Caucasus is ruled by Persians, as it was for thousands of years.

Come home kardash, and stop this Pan-Turkism embarrassment.

Whenever there is a butthurt about Turks, Turkics or Altaics, you can bet your ass that its either:

- a slavshit
- a greek assgiver
- an arab subhuman
- or some irrelevant race like k*rds or circassians or some shit

Definetly for, this would actually allow the Turks and other central Asians at least some form of autonomy from Russian and Chinese interests. My only question is what the hell do you do about that whole sea between them? Do you have any idea how fucking massive the sea is?

None of the above, and not butthurt. I just don't understand why you choose to disregard reality.

Race = Culture = Language when you spread it to millennia.

You call Germans Germanic, and yet disregard that Poles and Russians have fucked them for EONS.

You call English Saxon, but you forget that Celts and French have inculcated them for a thousand years.

You call Han race Chinese, but forget that Mongols and Turks fucked them for centuries.

Culture is all that matters.

That is not to say Turkish Turks aren't Turkic.

They are Oghuz Turks, from around Aral Sea who moved westwards with conquest. They are as Turkic as you get.

>view themselves Turkish
Christ, how disgusting. The rape babies of orcs.

>WE WUZ KAGANS N SHEEEEIITTTT

I'm not even the pan-turanist memster you replied to originally.

Just wanted to point how the eternal Georgian infiltrated you just like in Turkey and Russia, if that recent study is anything to go by.

Ali vs Ataturk, cage match to the death. WHO WINS?

Better fight would be

Allah vs. Ataturk

Who wins?

I don't think it could happen considering the serious cultural and ethnic divides, even further, i'm not sure Azerbaijan is fully Turkic?

you forgot:

- an Australian LARPer looking for easy (you)'s while giving Turks an even shittier reputation then they had originally

Ataturk died because he was a drunkard so Allah wins?

Even though i'm Serb I miss that guy, he was the best tripfag

At least Swedes are still blonde and blue eyed. Good luck finding a turk with epicanthic folds. ya'll got blandad so hard there's none of you left.

Allah is made up, you silly goose.

try harder cuck

you were wallowing in pig shit and fucking your daughters when Turks had world wonders built against them to stop their advances into China

>mongols
>turks
Wrong, the Turkish 'ethnicity' is a mudblood mix of balkanites and middle easterners. Your two hundred year golden age produced nothing of value before you shrank back into the third world, and the fact that you're bragging about a people unrelated to yours being forcefully kept out of a region, as if it's some grand achievement, is pretty telling.

AHASHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA You MORON.

The Great Wall of China wasn't built against mongols.

Oh god this is hilarious, you demolished yourself and made your ignorance about history so transparent, YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP First real life laugh I had on Veeky Forums this month

>Attempts to identify the Xiongnu with later groups of the western Eurasian Steppe remain controversial. Scythians and Sarmatians were concurrently to the west. The identity of the ethnic core of Xiongnu has been a subject of varied hypotheses, because only a few words, mainly titles and personal names, were preserved in the Chinese sources. The name Xiongnu may be cognate with that of the Huns and/or the Huna,[5] although this is disputed.[6][7] Other linguistic links – all of them also controversial – proposed by scholars include Iranian,[8][9][10][11][12] Mongolic,[13] Turkic,[14][15] Uralic[16] Yeniseian,[6][17] or multi-ethnic.[18]

Pls go and stay go.

ouch. now you're just embarassing yourself, pasting from Wikipedia in a frantic panic, while forgetting to read what you paste

its cringe inducing please stop

>Oryats arn't Mongol
>Xiongnu arn't Mongol
>Literally mongols arn't mongol

Finally I see the error of my ways, the raiders that kept looting northeastern china were the Ottomans of Anatolia all along!

I'm not that person, but it's obvious that your insistence that the Great Wall was built to keep Turks out isn't accepted by the majority of scholars.

lol fatality

why do swedes lose every banter right they enter, its like a national curse

t. same roach as before, growing increasingly flustered, his own wet dream unable to compete with hard facts.

>The Great Wall of China wasn't built against mongols.
They sure weren't keeping out Anatolian LARPers.

this much butthurt is unhealthy friendo

make an underwater tunnel desu

This isn't even history. Go to /pol/ for this type of discussion.

>Islamic influence
What the fuck is that got to do with Islam?

yes, gather them all into one place

>implying China or Russia would allow this

Considering Ataturk and his ideology is getting BTFO by an Islamist right now. I will say Allah wins, K*malist.

Damn do i miss this bastard.