Should I sell before its too late?

Ok guys, so after reading all the posts on 4 chan, i decided to I put most of my holdings in BCC, hoping it would go up. I bought at the ATH, and now its like 30% down. I'm really concerned. Should I sell before it goes down even further?

>he actually fell for it

>so after reading all the posts on 4 chan, i decided to I put most of my holdings in BCC

don't be a whiny faggot, the flippening is happening soon. Hold you weak handed faggot or sell for a loss, it's going up either way I do not care what you do.

Hodl

not wise you should've hold both chains

You must be new... thanks for the free money anyways

It will be the smartest decision you've ever made OP.

Literally everything, not just Bitcoin is gonna tank except for BCC because BTC won't be tradeable after miners switch over.

>I bought at the ATH

if you went all in on one coin you re fucking retarded and that being BCC we know you re fucking retarded, you just now need to realise it for yourself

>I bought at the ATH

Quads of truth, better believe it

the numbers speak the truth

why do faggots keep falling for memes

Its still going down... I am going to sell and take my losses here. Shillers here dont have a conscience. It feels like I flushed my lifesavings down the drain just so some rich (Chinese) people could get even richer. FML.

flush yourself down the toilet you larping piece of dog shit.

See you and your pink wojaks later. F

MOOMMMMYYYYYYYYY

in reality i will drop so miners wont make more cash with it as btc rises in price and stays profitable

wait until tomorrow, Bank of Korea will go for another pump

it's been basically the same for the last 24 hours wtf are you talking about

Y'all got memed.

sell