Hi guys time to buy xby we have rebranded and are ready to launch into the stratosphere

Hi guys time to buy xby we have rebranded and are ready to launch into the stratosphere.

This is your last chance to board the xtrabytes community rocket ship blasting off to outer space and beyond powered by static rockets

Other urls found in this thread:

borzalom.hu/richlist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To think I could have been in on this scam at 47 sats

nice scam borzalom.hu/richlist.html

Not scam

top address is c-cex
what's your point retard?

Xby has been proving its legitimacy as of late. I have 2,5% of my portoflio in this sleeping giant

Test network is being prepared.

I'm a part of the testing team (insider?). Be prepared.

Moon very soon!

SCAM
C
A
M

yes yes buy xby very good
also buy espers on yobit very moon soon

110k reporting in. When is yobit done with their wallet maintenance?

CCR - if you wanted what's best for the project you would resign effective immediately. You are holding back XBY from getting to the next level

It really hasnt, its still a scam lmao

It will ALWAYS be a scam until CCR steps down

the fact that he hasnt stepped down just shows how big of a scamcoin this it

How the fuck is it 'legitimate' when there's absolutely no product or platform out there? It's simply an idea in the head of a Hungarian dev (who may or may not exist)

This
The coin will probably moon even with ccr on the team, but just imagine how hard it will moon once the shackles are off.

Also, new logo is pretty nice.
Need to just call it XBY though.
"Xtrabytes" sounds like a name that boomer would come up with. Not smooth.

Espers on yobit is the dead ESP chain, not the ESP2 chain which is live. Enjoy your yobit bags pajeet

>40% gain in 24 hrs, who is pumping this?

THE official logo

Some community members are quite active at pumping this coin up. The dumping might be big. I'm sure they have "good reasons".
2 weeks testnet = fail
mythical 7k sat

>rebrand logo every 2 months
>5 different websites
>still no whitepaper

It's not a scam. The developers are just incompetent baboons. Don't waste your time on this crap.

It's fake it till you make it. It's all marketing nonsense. Pretty clear lead "dev" is there to string people along with promises of a working product, they could extend this for as long as they want, as long as ccr finds more fresh meat to scam.

I haven't seen an XBY thread since last time they dumped on a whole bunch of morons and fled

Like a scummy gypsy caravan that rolls into town twice a year to fleece the locals and vanish in the middle of the night

Wrooong.

The new blockchain exists and connects with the older one. The core software is being actively developed. The testing STATIC network is being activated RIGHT NOW.

You can lie yourself, but the fact is that XBY have a future. It may not be the biggest or best platform, but it is actually reach a point when it will be used and stable for years.

I don't know. I'm just happy this pump gave me a decent exit point.

If true this is good news

>tfw on this richlist

well see if this will ever make it but I dont even care anymore desu

> but the fact is that XBY have a future

Uhhh. yeah, no. All of the core code is in a private repo. No one has looked it over. There is a "testnet" but just having a testnet doesnt mean shit.

Its still vaporware at best, a full blown scam at worst. The fact that the same old idiots are in charge makes me point to it being a scam.

>It may not be the biggest or best platform
But the extreme XBY fanatics claim it will be the best platform. Maybe I'm wrong but I think they don't even understand what it takes, nor do they have skills and manpower, to create the best platform there is for a good ecosystem. The less fanatic people realize that it's hype.

I made 400 euros on XBY. My most shameful crypto profit.

Scams do not work like that. Too much work and effort for a project means it is less likely to be a scam.

It makes no sense because it is easier and safer to use the same effort for something real and legal. It's a no brainer to go the legal and real way.

Unless the XBY leaders are fully retarded, they would not use so many resources for a scam.

Therefore, it makes no sense to asume it is a scam.

I agree, there are very extreme fans. Of course all platforms would be the best possibke platforms if ALL plans and ALL theories were possible to apply in practice, but it is unrealistic to assume that.

I think it is just the hype. Most XBY investors, like me, have more realistic expectations. I may be wrong and maybe all of this goes to nowhere, but I think the risk is worth it for now and I follow the Slack to track progress and team dynamica, which are pretty good right now.

Too much work and effort? Lol, did you see the website they came up with like 4 months ago? Did you see how long it took them to even make a decent announcement page?

As typical with everyone who is actually supporting XBY, you're delusional. You're just like those faggots from r/btc. Totally delusional. There is no real work being done, that's the whole point of it being in a private repo. It's smoke and mirrors.

They've easily made at the very least ~$300k off your mass delusions. At least. So it pays to scam people with a vaporware project that will never manifest. It's all hype.

If this guy was a serious developer he would have started off a brand new coin. All you need to do is do the background research on the Bitmox "ICO". It was staged so these guys could buy it all up cheap. And then this developer out of the goodness of his heart turns the coin into a whole new project, its a load of bullshit.

Fucking this. Look into the history behind this scam. The old ICO was staged... They sabotaged their own coin. The way they come in out of nowhere to revive it, it's all planned in advance.

It's a very clever scheme tbqh. I don't doubt they've already made quite a bit through this scam.

Is there a proof that it's all brand new code? Or is it still the old code or even worse, a copypasta of another coin?

XBY was an operation to rescue funds from those scammed people, and it worked very well.

ANYONE who got scammed can now cash out his XBYs and trade for other "safer" coins, at ANYTIME.

A scam does not work like that. A scam hold people's money as long as possible until the funds disappear. That is not the case of XBY.

Yes, the risk is high, but this is an upper-ultra-high technology being implemented.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM

I own 300k XBY and I've made a profit of over 2000 dollars. How is it a scam if it actually made me money?

>A scam holds people's money as long as possible
>Hurry guys, buy 500k xby for a node, tech is just around the corner
>Can't sell or you'll lose your node
>Check out this new rebrand, things are really moving
>Won't be long now until the $tAt1K n0d3z are online better keep holding
>New website guys it will be awesome we worked on it a lot
>The website was shit because we are working on nodes, neaaarrrlllyy done
>New wallet reskin sirs, very much progress
>Nodes are just about out any day now
>Here's an audio clip of a retarded dolphin saying Bitcoin guys so u know we are genius
>Nodes are neeeaaarly done keep buying and holding THE coin

You have to see how ironic your post is

>THIS IS NOT A SCAM

You are not CCR...

>too much work to be a scam

They have practically unlimited free coins to dump and have mustered up a bit of pajeet tier marketing, no actual product has been developed, no whitepaper has been produced, only bullshit on top of bullshit

It all operates under one very retarded man promising work is being done, but as you can see clearly the only work being done is the basic amount required for them to keep dumping.

>this is a coin based on faith
>high risk high reward
>you will be rich

fucking pathetic.

>A scam holds people's money as long as possible
>Hurry guys, buy 500k xby for a node, tech is just around the corner

Actually, the node's funds are yours. You can also sell the node. I do not find any problem with that, since there is no third party holding your money. No scam.

I see a lot of finger pointing "scam scam scam" but I'm not hearing a lot of intelligent discussion or example as to why some believe this?? Sounds like a grade school argument. I for one have found no evidence for this coin being a scam or the developers being incompetent in anyway. All I see is the expected timeline development of a project of this scale to get off the ground.
Seriously, seems like 90% of these discussion boards are just squawking crows.

i dunno dude, if he's yelling "ITS NOT A SCAM" like an unprofessional fucktard autist, it might just be CCR

Single dev who has 0 interaction with the community (does he actually exist?)
No roadmap
No whitepaper
Not on any major exchanges
No working platform aka vapourware
Private repo on Github

Any other reasons you'd like?

Bro, they're winging it, solving problems as they come, this kind of programming allows for maximum creativity.

Rofl, straight comedy

Tomorrow, price may reach 900 SAT!

God is good!

...bwhahahahaha

>Actually, the node's funds are yours.

Yes the funds are yours ofc but once you break the node, you break the node. Its classic pyramid scheme pressure tactics 101.

>Bro, they're winging it, solving problems as they come, this kind of programming allows for maximum creativity.

lmao, you cant make this shit up

There is no product, they have free coins from their fake ICO, and you still have bottom feeders defending them. Fucking hilarious, this is real pajeet tier bullshit

Don't get me wrong, CCR is most definitely a baboon.

You are welcome to join us in Slack. We can talk about this being a scam or not.

#trollpatrol

Not until you leave the project

Get the hint - you're not wanted by XBY's followers. This project can not succeed under your leadership

Why are you so angry dear? Be free and let people take risks. Take your own risks too.

XBY is amazing,

this.

What a shittalk about scam. Ccr the devs the whole community work at xby to bring it to life. If you would look to github then u would see the whole code and see that its no scam
And the community is behind ccr.

Dutchfag is dutchfag

DOESN'T MATTER $QUIDWARD JUST BOUGHT $AN

Wish this fucking scam coin would die.

Fuck sakes, Bitbay is a more legitimate project than this, and the dev is probably smoking meth in a Cambodian jungle.

Eat my bogdabytes you flaming faggot