Give it to me straight biz. Should I stop following advice here?

Dear anons,

My portfolio has been down 60% ever since I started following advice on biz. Now I'm thinking I have made a huge mistake listening. I just need to know its going to get better.

Yours sincerely,

user

Well then go all in in some shitcoin, fellow.
I sincerely advise for Monaco(MCO)

Good advice. You cannot go wrong here user.

The majority of people here are snakes just trying to pump their trashcoin portfolios. That's why I joined the +300 Bitpam discord community to legitimately discuss about CryptoCurrency without shills just pumping their coins.

Whichever user linked me to this server, thank you so much. Such a great community.

discord.gg/T5pBQFk

buy espers on yobit

It's just this easy.

Don't buy anything biz shills until you learn to filter the noise.

There are true diamonds here, though. I made 400% on DNT and 0x because I read early shill threads and looked into the tech. Same within Bytom.

The thing is - once YOU realize the shit isn't a scam... DYOR and act on your gut.

Your problem is not following advice on biz, your problem is timing. You either buy too late or sell too early

You guys told me to buy 0x, so I did. doubled my investment. You guys told me to buy BNB, did that aswel and am doing good. also hold IOTA, LISK and a shitload ETH because ETH is guaranteed mooner.Wouldn't have bought anything besides ETH and BTC if it wasnt for you guys. YOu csn do it OP,just filter the bs from actual good advice

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

shit, it's been awhile since I've seen my original paint of this, there's a better updated one going around now

1. stop buying high
2. be patient
profit

All you have to do is get in pre/early hype and sell when you have acceptable gains fuckwad

It sounds like you're following biz's advice too closely. There's a lot of shilling on here for scamcoins and pump n dumps. You really have to do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Biz has some good advice from time to time but also a lot of greed, speculation and bullshit. Personally I'm holding 0x, DNT, MBRS and OMG (also BTC of course). My reasoning is because I could get them all quite cheaply, I prefer longer holds and most importantly because I believe they all have a lot of room to grow. Go for coins you can get on the cheap and/or buy dips on safe coins that are in the top 20. Finally, don't chase biz's fomo shilling bullshit, you don't have to chase coins.

you are very important OP. without losers there couldnt be winners

Yes.

Almost every thread is made by a literal shill or someone holding heavy bags.

If you want to get in on the crypto boom buy well established coins like BTC/ETH and hold. Don't day trade. And don't listen to a single thing Veeky Forums retards say.

i spent my first day putting $5-10 on whatever Veeky Forums was shilling that day
watching the gains and losses quickly helped me understand the difference between the signal and the noise, but there was almost no risk
>i'm also now a DGB bagholder

(checked)
>patient
do you measure patience in days, weeks months or something else?

Alright dum dum, here's the #1 strategy to get 10,000% gains made ez.

Buy when 1/4+ the threads are pink wojaks.

Buy any coin that's getting shat on in the Top 50.

Buy when something dips, never buy at ATH.

>BCC
>completely shat on after the the euphoria worn off after initial debut
>300% gainz yesterday
>Antshares now NEO
>crashed to 5
>skyrocketed to 50
>ETH
>utterly shat on during January-February of 2016 on Veeky Forums
>LISK
>"who's gonna adopt this shitcoin, lol"

And so on and so on.

wtf i love RDD now

Post another invite mate

It's so easy. Just follow the right advice.

Sorry, I am pants on head retarded

If you're not buying RDD right now you're crazy. It's super cheap and redd-id is still over the horizon.

This
I've not been on Veeky Forums for long but i think spending years on other boards made me pretty good at filtering out the piss and seeing through obvious shills.
Just use Veeky Forums to find potential investments and decide for yourself. Read whitepapers, read news, read other forums and try to make an informed decision.
So far from what i've seen you can find some gems here.
SIGT got shilled way before the first moon. Early 0x made me curious about it and i got in super cheap thanks to Veeky Forums
Usually when a thread is full of people praising a coin and posting lambos its shills. A thread with actual discussion and some healthy pessimism is what you should look for

i scooped ~2k coins for like $3 on a whim
>i'm reddy for the moon

you can believe what i say or not. usually when biz starts shilling something i've already been in i look for my exits because it starts to dump hard with all the retarded money expecting to get a payout at the top of a run. i do my own TA, and am usually pretty happy when you idiots post your blockfolio lists of hype train coins. generally by the time I see a moon post i've already nailed a 50%->100% return and i'm riding on a free position.

i'm not entirely successful, but I started with 250 all in and am now sitting at 6730 as of this morning in two months of mild work.

dyor. don't buy the trend. sell the trend. and sure, "buy the dip". but buy the dip on things that volume is slowly creeping it's way into.

It's going down and staying there. I understand your need for getting rid of that crap though.

if you are not researching what you choose to buy you are going to fall for scams.
biz has been the first to uncover some real fucking diamonds. since june it has been overrun with more bagholders shilling the coins that had just mooned.
just research before buying, trust your research then you can ignore fud,
10 threads about 1 coin doesn't necessarily mean said coin is shit but probably means you have missed that boat.

alt coins have 10-20 days before the moon

ltc, eth, btc, bch heavy.
bad news its all going to dip bad monday morning
hodl

what's on monday morning?

what's gonna happen monday morning?

Tell us faggot

Don't fud me like that, I wanna know

clam down it will rebound in less than 48 hours. just dont want to see of useless wojacks

chinese wake up

Yeah dude just learn to filter the garbage.

>was on neo moon mission
>was on omg moon mission
>was on btc moon mission
>am on dnt moon mission
>am on ZRX moon mission

Learn to find those jems in all the shit that gets posted here.

>1 post by this id
faggot

post your portfolio

How do you do it senpai?

I'm about 80/20 BCC/OMG. I dont want to sell my BCC at this big a loss. I'm probably getting out of crypto all together. I feel like a crack addict refreshing my Blockfolio every other minute. That dopamine spike is so tasty...