Mfw people talk about flippening

>mfw people talk about flippening
>mfw when people think mining matters anymore
>mfw when people forgets that the actual competition is based on regulation, users and merchant adoption and brand awareness
>mfw when ledgerX is only working with btc

All the messages that flood biz now is a paid shill campaign by a pnd group that is dumping the gains in you just like the other time

All the money will flow back to BTC before segwit gets activated, as last time happened.

This group has managed to get BTC on discount thanks to people dumping due to a fud post and a cool name they read on a unknown blog

this is exactly where you have to do the opposite of what biz says

dont screencap this as its going to get filled with bcc faggots getting paid for shilling a shitcoin and possibly the second worst pnd of all history

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
hackernoon.com/the-curious-tale-of-tethers-6b0031eead87
bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.de/2017/08/chain-death-spiral-fatal-bitcoin.html?m=1
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6uss67/bitcoin_supporters_need_to_fight_back/?sort=top
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw when people think mining matters anymore
It really does
>All the messages that flood biz now is a paid shill campaign by a pnd group that is dumping the gains in you just like the other time
Including this one, bought to you by blockstream. Don't forget muh 6 gorrilion

Sure, things are so different like last time huh?

its been a while since we have a storm of bch pink wojaks and billions of money coming to btc

(because that's the plan of the guys that paid the shills of bch, just like last time)

>it really does
No it doesn't. Mining doesn't create comerce. Not miss don't know anything about bcash, and they will never ever use it. The real money is at bitcoin, and you should always follow the money. Once segwit is activated and the lightning network is added, bcash will be just another alt Coin.

Yet another "this is the end of bitcoin".

90% of the surge in BCH came from South Korea and it literally started in a microsecond with a pump of billions of dollars. Yeah that sounds legit and sustainable doesn't it?

BCH's market cap has since dropped by billions, the price has stabilised/drifted back down, and BTC's market cap has increased again by billions and the price has remained stable.

I know where my money is staying

Core supporters & their merchant meme, so tell me why in a city of 600k people I can only find one localbitcoins seller, no BTC ATMs and just one shitty Chinese restaurant that accepts Bitcoin?

The infrastructure has barely been created, plenty of time to convert over to BCC without a major industry disruption.

lol @ the people who still don't realize the hundred + million $ miner organizations control all of crypto

Dumped my Bcash at .21. Thanks for the money fags. It's chink crap shilled by pajeets and now it's dumping. Who'd have thought huh

No one uses BTC, yet you spam with the "omg we must lower fees now big blocks now!!!" bullshit

kys mong

I'm not getting paid by anyone. I don't even hold BCH. But you should not lie to yourself, because you still want to believe BTC is going to make you a millionaire in the next three years.

fork.lol/pow/hashrate

hackernoon.com/the-curious-tale-of-tethers-6b0031eead87

bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.de/2017/08/chain-death-spiral-fatal-bitcoin.html?m=1

Let that sink before you call your fellow biztards shills again.

Hashrate doesn't matter anymore, because if as soon as someone leaves, someone is in

>Hashrate doesn't matter anymore, because if as soon as someone leaves, someone is in

Any proof for your claims? So why is it going down then?

Just like the prices and market caps did, it will find an equilibrium and settle and all this bullshit will be over and biz will go back to trolling new ICOs

So you think they are going to have both about the same hashrate? I think BTC would be unusable then because of fees and transaction time, while BCH would be behaving nice. Wouldn't that break the equilibrium?

This isn't a zero sum game. It will work itself out. I think BCH will exist for the long term but it won't replace BTC. BTC will continue to chug along in the top spot. BCH will likely stay 3rd place, possibly take 2nd but that's a stretch.

But how is BTC going to work at 50% hashrate? It doesn't even work well at 100%

What would be really interesting would be to see bittrex/others have a BCC marketplace. Right now BTC remains the default exchange coin, other than ETH, which hovers nicely at $300. A sudden decrease in BTC value might result in a nice increase in ETH value, if it became the default coin for exchange.
>Would you like to know more?

If it's true that you should always do opposite of what biz says, shouldn't you buy bcc since biz is saying they're paid shills and bcc will crash and burn?

Interesting theory

>a board is one person

Because BTC is not worth 10k yet

Give it 2 years faggot

No they don't. A lot of people wants to be in their spot, and a lot of people has the money to do it

Because you are flooding the whole Internet with lies, clickbait blog post and biased arguments

BTC is strong, but there are a lot of people that is going to lose a lot of money for buying bch at 700$

Not a single miner said that is leaving btc, not an official statement during the whole weekend

Please, stop

dont worry guys, if more miners switch to bcc lukejr will just change the pow algorithm.
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6uss67/bitcoin_supporters_need_to_fight_back/?sort=top

lol
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
are you blind, stupid or ignorant?

because it will never work at 50%

As soon as someone leaves, someone goes in

Just a question to blast your brain

How profitable will be bch if all the miners of BTC were to be there?

Trusting fork.lol

You are the retarded one

What's the problem with South Korea?
I don't get it

It shows that it is all coming from the same place, it isn't natural market forces. The market always wins in the end

First it was the death chain of death or something like this

Now its a website on a .lol website

ok

if this happened, this would be a huge blow to cryptocurrencies as a whole. nobody would ever trust crypto as a store of value.

we couldn't trust it to be truly decentralized either. it would mean it's controlled entirely by miners. we theoretically already knew this, but this would be proof positive.

The Sorks are smart enough to unmask and arrest their own deep state, but they are too stupid to tell the difference between btc and bch

On a .lol domain*

The only one flooding the internet with lies is you. You are angry at other people making a move, because you fear making the move yourself. You fear losing money by making a decision. That's why you attack the people who already made the decision hoping they'll go away. Your behavior is called delusional, buddy. You are like a nocoiner hating on coiners because he fears buying coins himself.

Gavin himself shared the website on his twitter two days ago. You can look it up. It's called fork.lol probably to make fun of forkers.

you are talking as if its a done deal that bch will replace btc all the while btc is stronger then ever

But for how long?

i dunno, the diff has adjusted and btc is still going strong i dont see any arguments that actually support your claims besides "muh big blocks"

> no store of value
Whoever kept their coins in BTC before august 1st and didn't get rid of them, as they were told, would still have BCC. And thus still have the same amount.

Only idiots who sold them for pennies are the ones who backed the wrong fork (currently known as BTC)

lmao wow

if btc does a last second hard fork to survive death spiral attack (currently at 16% lol) thats 4 chains now

so this is how bitcoin dies, by breaking into a dozen altcoins while eth takes the throne, all because of core's power grab

lmao this is amazing

But when it happens it's the best to wait before going into Ethereum. The whole market is going to crash and a lot of the companies are going to be insolvent. I expect a banking heist. Everyone is going to get his money and the exchanges will simply go down.

Whe noticed that even Luke jr is now mining BCH at one of his connections lol lol lol

>blockstream meme

almost this entire board is pro BCC stop with this bullshit. we are unified against the fucking BTC jewcoin here. if you think we are shills then gtfo to your r/bitcoin safespace you retarded corecocksucker.

top kek
>paid shills
>entire board
all you guys do is scream and when presented with facts you acuse others of being shills, do you chinks think that this is how you gain support ?

>almost this entire board is pro BCC

Also it's BCH retard

i think ethereum is hardforking in september too

such bcc, many kill