en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestral_land_conflict_in_Botswana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/africa

>A
>FUCKING
>R

>Rwanda=Singapore of Africa.
kek

Repping my niggers up in Mauritania, all three of them.

Rhodesia =^)

Ghana desu

madagascar

Been there a few times, honestly I wanna retire there. I'm really hopeful for their future, but there's still that anxiety that things could change.

How about Botswana?

The old Rwandan flag is hella aesthetic, R and all
It's the only >lol African tricolor that actually looks good

moar liek Aidswana

Botswana has managed to remain politically stable despite shit hitting the fan all around it, 24/7

still got an HIV problem, but it's good as far as sub-saharan africa goes

It's one of the least corrupt countries in Africa and they have a modest standard of living as well. That's a success story for Africa in my book.

Yeah except 25% of the population have an entirley preventable terminal illness

HIV =/= a terminal illness. It's pretty shocking that the rate is this high, but it's not as if a 1/4 of hte population has stage four cancer.

Cape Verde and parts of South Africa.

Namibia seems pretty cool

Home of the infamous Kolmanskop ghost town.

Yes they have no control of their penis but you do.

it's terminal if you live in Africa.
They probably have all the crazy rapist superstitions that help spread HIV too.

Not exactly african but plenty of black-majority countries in caribbean (most of them are british commonwealth countries or protectorate) have pretty good living standard

Been visiting Barbados couple of times and I only have great things to say to them.

>Tanzania--ethnicity has low visibility in public affairs in the world's most ethnically diverse country, which has had no internal conflicts since independence. Also, Nyerere willingly relinquished power
>Rwanda
Remains one of the poorest countries in the world, but has prospered under Paul Kagame. Its small size (little smaller than Switzerland) masks its influence in Africa
>Botswana
Surrendered itself to Britain to avoid being Boered. Strong tradition of indigenous rule, transitioned to a stable political model upon independence and grew to middle income status off of diamond wealth.
>Equatorial Guinea
Lots of oil in proportion to its size, one of the highest GDP per capita in Africa

Came here to post it. I wasn't surprised when I saw it green-colored on this map.

Literally driving the oldest remaining hunter gatherer population to extinction through cultural imperialism. It's the Bantu expansion all over again.
I'd rather have San culture preserved in all it's pristineness than have modernism, evangelization, and proselitization be imposed again and cause people to be a perpetual blight to society trying to adapt to industrialism and their culture is of more value to the humanity's knowledge than any worldy ambitions for industrial development.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ǃKung_people#Recent_history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestral_land_conflict_in_Botswana

Rwanda has a lot more in common with Israel than Singapore

>Lives in the shadow of a mass genocide (in b4 /pol/)
>Hated by all its neighbors
>Has btfo its neighbors in many wars
>More modern/civilized than its neighbors
>Enacts a lot of dastardly schemes that see civil wars break out across the region

There's a reason Rwanda's #1 source of weapons is Israel

>There's a reason Rwanda's #1 source of weapons is Israel
Yeah conniving cunts that Israeli arms dealers and smugglers are.

HIV is not 'terminal' you fucking mong. Botswana has nearly 100% of new cases on treatment and the number of new diagnoses peaked years ago. Read a fucking book before you spout bullshit.

How does Botswana do it?

Also Paul Kagame's Patriotic Front got a lot of weapons from Israel back in the day. Mostly because Hutu President Habyarimana cut ties with Israel in 1973

Lots of valuable minerals in Botswana and Chinese investments

What if those San want to be modern on their on terms?