Reminder

There are at least 7 open threads on Veeky Forums shilling for BCH right now.

Yesterday it was just as bad or worse and some faggot shill was spamming some edgy copy pasta about Veeky Forums being "compromised by "blockstream shills" " any time someone called the BCH shills out.

Can't the mods do something? Ban IPs from chinks and pajeets, or at least add country identification to posts along with the ID.

Fuck off, (((Blockstream))).

this

If you retarded r/bitcoiners stopped sucking Core dick for just a few minutes and addressed the congestion issues there wouldn't be a BCC to begin with.

I fell for the shilling and am down a whooping 25% so far. Fuck this.

No banning required, just dont be dumb enough to believe the fud or shill

bcc shills gfto of Veeky Forums
make biz great again

agreed with you.
the problem might be that Mods are part of the shilling, amirite?

please. btc has the brand and brand is everything.

If you want a coin that doesn't have these 'issues' there are plenty out there that aren't just direct copy chink coins.

BTC's dominance might be challenged, but that is not happening now and it certainly isn't against this bch crap.

You do realise crypto has been around since before June 2017 don't you user?

>mods can't we start censoring people!!!
Fuck off blockstream

It's not about the brand, you imbecile. It's about the coin distribution. Other projects wouldn't dream of doing what BCC did because they wouldn't be able to profit from a scam ICO.

>they wouldn't be able to profit because they aren't gooks who own a bunch of bitcoins and bitcoin mining equipment
Really makes you ponder.

If it was purely distribution all it takes is an airdrop.

The only reason bch has any value whatsoever is because people actually believe it could 'take btc's place', in other words, they're investing in the btc brand.

Those people are wrong, just like you.

What does BTC do better than BCH?

Hilarious. They own less than 1%, the price is completely out of their control. Look at the ICO scams shilled daily on this board and the developers have 90-100%. But that doesn't stop poorfags from jumping on them for "quick gains bro". The whole "industry" is a joke.

It's literally bitcoin with a bigger blocksize. You don't get to tell people what names they get to use. I don't think BCC is going to "replace bitcoin" but I share their concerns over blocksize and will defend their right to exist. If it's a scam then ignore them and go about your business, whining about them just makes you look petty.

For the record I hold equal amounts of BTC/BCC.

Don’t bring your fucking stupid plebbit subreddit war to here we don’t give a fuck

Bch is a shit coin, btc is the only chain with real value

whats this? reason on Veeky Forums? get out

Although I do think BCC will eclipse BTC because it is more useful, faster and more reliable with far cheaper transaction costs. This to me is where it derives its value. I'll keep my BCC, you keep your kikecoin.

Core cucks think cash is bad but wait till after the next fork happens with segwit2x.

BCC tx's/sec is still 5-20 whilst visa's is 1000's/sec. BTC tries to solve this problem. Also because of the 8MB blocksize, less miners will participate because it will make the network slower, and costs will increase for some miners in the world. BCC tries to be a centralized entity. Do some research into it and don't take everything as fact.

good goy
(((Maxwell))) approves

Miners can just mine both and make more money, they are getting rich now, they wont kill btc, just build op BCH = 2x the money

kek, it must be so infuriating when you can't just ban everyone and censor everything like you do on plebbit or bitcointalk. fuck you (((blockstream))) and (((theymos))) and your jewcoin.
goodbye jews.

There were endless threads shilling AGAINST bcc, completely unchecked, all leading up to this huge boost in price, and now they've doubled. I don't give a single shit about bcc, I no longer hold any, but anyone who doesn't notice this just isn't paying attention.

>BCC tx's/sec is still 5-20 whilst visa's is 1000's/sec

VISA 24 000 TPS

BTC.com is now also mining BCH. BCH vs BTC haspower is almost 20 vs 80 %

Imagine Visa with small blocks and segwit and % fees, --> LIGHTNING NETWORK

Why are BTC supporters so scared of a "shitcoin?"

We aren't scared, we are tired of hearing a bunch of faggots talking no sense about the chain spiral of death or a .lol website

Please leave, your pajeet stupidity is fucking cringeworthy

do you support core or segwit2x?

Lies

Segwit2x all the way + bitcoin cash as a side chain

Because to kill what many people who aren't super into crypto see as the 'true' BTC is to have them lose faith in the entire concept of crypto. It doesn't even have to be true, it just needs to be the perception of the masses. It would set us back be a couple years probably. We need the masses to get into crypto to actually make big gains

Is Litecoin flawed in the same way Bitcoin is or is this just about the devs?

>Segwit2x all the way

Then you hate Core as much as BCC supporters? Why would you support another contentious hard fork?

>set us back a couple of years

Who cares. I'd rather slow the adoption and get a true decentralized money system rather than a glorified settlement ledger.

I don't support no one, as I'm here just for the money

But you are obviously wrong, that's why my money stays where it is

Not actual people, just the third worlders chinks and pajeets.

If you want a place where people can only post approved information then you need to go back.
Your censorship won't work here.

Everyone knows it's just to accumulate more BTC.

It's not a contentious hard fork. You've got nearly 90% of mining power formally signing on to it. Haven't heard much opposition from the other 10%

The nodes with most hashing power win and decide the rules. Replay protection is to protect nodes with less hashrate (like core nodes) with replay protection they can fork of instead of moved of the network. Core now tries to keep the name while forking by trying to convince core1 to implement rp.. they seem to believe they will get away with it. If they doo rip bitcoin hello blockstream corporate takeover

Asking for censorship on Veeky Forums

Piss off you pathetic cunt.