Did you contribute to the Lizard ICO?

Just got my lizzies today, thanks crafty OP. I will hodl these forever!

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/551733753/lanyard-lizards-cryptocurrency-accepted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao you fuckign idiot. These will crash once the Chinese wakes up

Is this real?
Can I order some in the UK?

Have I lost all sense of time, I thought their first thread was posted like yesterday.

The Lizard gains charm GUARANTEES prosperity to its owner and their family.

An investment in a Lizard charm is an investment in your future.

hello forever perma lurker. dont forget to speak to/spend time with your loved ones today. lizard bro when you read this can you tell us what colours you have availible.

I'm in Australia and it costs $1 for delivery :(

I wonder if the maker wants to expand to the Asia Pacific region?? I can distribute these, I already sell stuff here.

I mean it costs $17 for delivery

your sense of time isn't THAT fucked up. i looked it up and the original thread was 3 days ago

I'm in Germany. How do I get in on this?

Im going to get one and where it around my laptop bag.

Maybe other biznessmen will say hi while im in SF.

I hope mine come soon too. Here's the link for anyone interested

etsy.com/listing/551733753/lanyard-lizards-cryptocurrency-accepted

>shipping costs: AU$17.04

fuck me dead

what the fuck????? these were $2 each just a few days ago

GOD DAMMIT I MISSED THE MOON

Would buy one if it dint cost 11$ Shipment

>EU fag

>$80
>KMS
I missed the $2 entry point

we are the lizard marines

Did you get a certificate and a dated and signed screencap of the original post? If so you hold internet history wil be worth at least 2000 a piece in 10 years

we are the lizard marines

Is this the new Veeky Forums party hat.?

ill give you 4 dollar for one op

he actually increased the price 50 cents lol

how to pay him with crypto? it doesnt show any "other" option

big pump

chinks are waking up

£10.34 shipping cost :(

these will be worth 50 dollars easy, jump in now

Pre mined scam lizards. Sell sell sell! Cant wait for all the pink wojaks, dont say i didnt warn you!

>$30 for shipping
Strongly considering buying either way

Anyone else from the UK interested? 10 lizards would only be £37, including shipping

>Veeky Forums went from crypto shilling to actual blatant shilling

this place just gets shittier by the day

Embrace your inner biztard and import a job lot to sell to britfag lizard marines.

Bong here. I would buy a crypto lizard for lucky gains if some other Bong bought a job lot and put them on eBay or something.
And yes, it was a few days ago that lizard bro was posting.

Lizardbro here, have yet to find a cheaper international shipper, and added the "other" in payment options, added the buy 2 or more discount to try and alleviate some of the international shipping price burden, if anyone has a suggestion on how to get cheaper shipping I'm listening, even just a flat envelope costs $10+

will you ever fork into making longer lizards

>mfw this goddamn bastard is going to get rich from all you fuckers shilling his lizards constantly

Get it homie.

I can make longer lizards but they will be a different non forked chain as to not confuse normies.

Also there are shipping options and I think it defaults to priority, I think first class would be cheaper

Send a box of them in bulk to someone in europe and they will sell them a lower price, just pay them through paypal the postage costs

I'd even do it for you

From the UK you can post lizards to anywhere in the world for 1.41 dollars

SELL SELL SELL

Might do that but to be cost effective I'd have to do at least 50-100 lizards, if I made somebody pay $200 for a box of 100 Lizards they might be actually left bagholding lizards lol

This

C'mon, I can buy chunk shit with no more than a couple dollars delivery. Sort your postage lizard guy and I'll buy one.

£10 bongs is too much

You don't have to make them pay for a box, just offer a bit of crypto for every x amount of mail they send out.

SCALABILITY

HOLY SHIT GUYS

European lizard exchange when? There's no way I can profit with these fees.

the power of Veeky Forums autism

wait a min original op is actually selling those lizzies for crypto, how much OP ?

4.61 if shipping to U.S, quite a bit more for worldwide, just sold 2 to Germany for 1340.6941013063 DGB

Reminder that he's a married normie hippie (probably a redditer as well).
I'd rather give my $2 to someone who actually belongs here for sticking a pen in his butt.

just saw it, i wanted to buy some but its too much 13$ shipping to euro :/

This

God I love you glorious retards

Just bought some with digibyte

Working on pink wojacks and pepe related crafts, going to make these for the popular shitcoins

ahahaha glorious lizardbro.
Posting on Biz actually helped out his business

Nice! Just bought 100k

>no fun allowed

How many lizards do it need to buy, so his sister will be my gf?

pic of his sister

Ill give you $20 for one

Damn OP you got a great business model

how much shipping for 1 to the US?

> lizardbro made .001 BTC by creating new biz/meme thread that wasn't about crypto

Fucking mods, DELET ALL FUN NOW

Nigga if you make me a smug Pepe with sunglasses out of these i pay you 10 bucks for one.

Could you give me a quick rundown?

I also wanna get them but im in Europe :(

To the U.S. it's like $2.60 shipping, it's on the etsy page

It would probably be too big and flimsy Google perler beads I'm making wojacks with those right now

Stop loss lizards, a guy bought with DGB now DGB is mooning

Have you reached advanced level yet?

found some beads in my home. will try making something

shill on toy and make him rich

Can I get one in scarlet and grey colors Ohio state buckeye colors? If so will order today

you should put them on signatum.store

He needs a brand though. Otherwise they're just bead lizards, which are easy as fuck to make.

Can we get one who grants protection from shills?

Make an IOTA one will and I will buy 100k

can do

That was my last white bottle cap, I think Iota would be best on a white one, I've ordered a shit ton of bottle caps from china but won't be here until mid september, come back then.

Hey I want some. Do you accept Bitbean?

Proudly

I need one of these!

Lizard bro, I ship international all the time, and you could send one of these surface mail in a padded envelope for $4, just sayin. Exorbitant shipping fees will keep the LIZ from going up in sales. All hail the Veeky Forums $LIZ!

I will order when I get home from key west from Etsy. This is the new 4chn /biz good luck charm. It's a collectible

Stop coping you ignorant swine. Buying beaded lizards from lizardbro is cope. There is 0 point in lizardmaxing if you dont have ideal bones and have a wide waist and narrow bideltoid width. Any genuine chad makes his own beaded lizards by hand instead of buying them and this makes him infinitely more attractive than the ectomorph framecel gymcel who buys the beaded lizards from lizard bro. Lizardmaxing will ruin your life srs by highlighting the flaws in your BONES you compensating lizardcel.

Not in the U.S.

USPS cucks small businesses, I've even looked into third party subscription type services, Etsy's discounted rate is as good as anything else I can find