DNT AUGUST 22nd

You're a legit retard if you're not on this rocketship before Tuesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/district0x/#markets
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001175111-Binance-Will-Add-OAX-DNT-MCO-ICN-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's happening on tuesday

where to buy though

Binance on wednesday.

> hits exchange
> price plummets immediately
> buy the dip
> wait for the inevitable pump
> buy lambo

coinmarketcap.com/assets/district0x/#markets

I bought a couple thousand on Liqui yesterday. I'm just holding until it pumps 2-3x on Tuesday.

This guy fucks and he knows it.

But what if you're wrong and it keeps pumping?

I will buy at $5 and become a DNTMarine.

But honestly, it won't keep pumping. Too much demand and not enough supply. People want to get their hands on this shit and some people will hold on because the first pump for these type of coins are a self-fulfilling prophecy.

THESE GAINZZZZ ARE LOYAL

>when you sell but it keeps pumpin

Why does the logo look like it was drawn by a 5 year old

I only have 7K of this coin and my money is tied up in other cyrptos. Only an idiot will not invest now - dont try and predict this shit.

Where should I buy this on?

> hits exchange
> price plummets immediately
I don't see it falling when it hits the exchange this week.
The volume is low on Liqui because no one trusts it. And no one understands EtherDelta.
Once it hits the big exchanges this Tuesday, real demand will come in, like what happened on Bittrex before it got delisted.

Plummets, like 0x did?

Do you think this can hit 50 cents?

Yeah, I heard it skyrocketed to 5k sats? It was only the 3rd day of ICO ending too.

30-35 would be my conservative guess.

Does anyone have a time that it goes live on Binance ?

It reached $0.20 from what I heard.

DNT/ETH will be traded at 12pm, Aug 22, 2017 (Tuesday) Beijing Time.
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001175111-Binance-Will-Add-OAX-DNT-MCO-ICN-

thx is it too late now

Very healthy rise today.

It's not too late because it's still not on the biggest exchange, Bittrex. I bought in yesterday at ATH and I'm not even worried because I know I'll still make gains in a couple of weeks.

it's too late, bittrex is far away and binance is already priced in. soon the price will crash after it gets stall and people start cashing out

yes dont buy hehe

get ready for the dip faggots

Oh I'll get ready to 'dip' alright, 'dip' my cock into your mother's clunge that is, and she's gonna love it.

DAmn

4938! Will we break 5k today? Big wall at 4950.

faggots are walling up 5k sats. but they may just be false, if they drop expect to see 6-7k sats by tonight easy famalam

i'm riding rolls royce thanks to dnt

kicking myself for selling half my stack at 10 cents

never sell

Yeah whales are trying to keep price down buy up all the DNT then profit when it moons they always do this shit

Kicking myself for selling at 3100

I just made 21btc out of 1,5btc initial investment. Love you DNT

dnt is bae gonna hit 8k sat before u know it when its on binance

I believe in dnt, but honestly, when is a good exit strategy?

Holy shit dude

I'd like to know this too.

If it hits 50 cents on Binance, there's a good chance it will hit $1 on Bittrex. That's when I'll cash out.

I'm not selling any until next year. I don't want to pay 40% taxes on my 110k DNT, fuck that.

People are too stupid or lazy to buy crypto at a nonmajor exchange. Or they dont trust it which is stupid cause you can just xfer to wallet

i find that buying on etherdelta and waiting till other exchanges is a valid investment strategy.

only the most dedicated of autists can use that piece of shit

it's the safest xchange to use tho.

$0.21 MOTHERFUCKERS

So the smart thing would have been to drop out of 0x and get on this
because I bought more 0x last night and I regret it because it's doing jackshit right now

0x is going to double. Be patient.

What the fuck kind of logic is this newfag? You bought in and it dipped so you think it would be smart to buy high sell low and then get DNT at its ATH?

The dip just scared me back up to the moon now

placed a order for 5k sats before I went for a walk just in case holy moly the luck

DNT is going to the moon once it hits binance and bittrex

Do you even know what the prices for both are?
For the past 24 hours 0x has been going down
For the past 24 hours DNT has been going up
So logically, 24 hours ago, it would have been best to sell out of 0x and buy into DNT. Prove me wrong.