Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Omise/status/524955639907229696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hella yea boi get on dis moon train nigga

when will it hit 4000 USD
>mfw dont care about BTC anymore because its such an unstable value
>mfw when got burned when BCH became so volatile

mfw forgot face

This. I have almost everything in OMG, and I'm feeling very, very comfy. There's just too much good news surrounding this coin, from being the first to utilize the Plasma network, to having Vitalik work with them, Joseph Poon (the guy that co-wrote the Lightning Network), Gavin Wood, even fucking Roger Ver.

They're already an established name for their other Omise products in Southeast Asia, they clearly know how to run a business.

I have never felt more safe with an altcoin in my life. I'll ride OMG, then when it's finally time for me to cash out deep into the six figure range, I'll just do it through the victor (BTC or BCC)

>This. I have almost everything in OMG, and I'm feeling very, very comfy. There's just too much good news surrounding this coin,

THATS EXACTLY WHY WE ARE FUCKED

yep pretty much this.

>Not preparing to sell everything if the news ISN'T Apple related in September.

I have learned my lessons from DGB. There's going to be huge pumps for OMG leading up to the announcement. Ride them, and keep alerts/a watchful eye on the news throughout next month.

You will still make a ton of money.

dude its not gonna be apple but thats a meme that exists only on Veeky Forums...

Announcement is gonna make it go higher

Grrrr I have had a sell order set for $8.3 for over 24 hours why didn't it trigger!

yet another OMG shill thread

Are you crazy? Everyone is expecting apple at this point.

>The skateboard sticker
>Saying another announcement is in Sept
>iPhone 8 using facial recognition
>keynote in Sept

If it's not apple news they fucked up because they should know that anything but would crash their shit.

How do you seriously compare Omise to one retards failed project. Jared did the most important presentation of his life with Ms paint. Omise some many big leaguers of crypto on board that these coins are nowhere near comparable. Dude just.

>that exists only on Veeky Forums...
And most other Crypto communities.

That sticker is going to ruin everything. THAT FUCKING STICKER.

So you're saying that if the news doesn't meet people's expectations, it'll still moon?

This is a trend that exists in every single asset that gets traded.

The difference between this and DGB, is if the news fails to impress for OMG, OMG will rebound after the initial disappointment.

DGB had nothing else going for it.

OK Jim, It's not a sticker, it's a DECK.

infinite gainz train. the gainz per sec are picking up.

It's not a sticker. The deck was actually custom made with the apple logo right next to the OMG logo. I mean, it could be just fanboyism, but it's still strange to say the least.

mooning...

Did no one see the tweet from omise in 2014?

Pic related

Link: mobile.twitter.com/Omise/status/524955639907229696

WTF

WHAT

BUY MORE OMG
RIGHT NOW

WAIT MY I DON'T HAVE MY SEATBELT ON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When will BTC go below $4k so I can buy more so I can buy more OMG

>1 like
>"considering"
How sad.