Omisego Is Omisegoing to the fucking mooon right now guys

Omisego Is Omisegoing to the fucking mooon right now guys.

Backing from the thai central bank
thai gdp 406 billion usd
fuck me this is going to be big

Someone bring out the skateboard for good luck

Bless the apple sticker of good fortune

$10 DOLLARS BY SEPTEMBER

It was about time. Get in boys if you still got money in other cryptos. I might get rid of some bags

Surely hope more than that, 10 USD is practically a given (barring no spillover of the BTC-BCC drama)

Yeah, I'm thinking next news will bring $15, then if it's apple news next month we'll see $150 easy

Sold some stitty bags yesterday for OMG. To the moon

>sell at 190k because expected another day of bcc vs bct shitflining
>it's 200k now

>>sell at 190k because expected another day of bcc vs bct shitflining

$15 tonight hopefully, maybe $30-50 end of year

I've got 5 BTC worth of OMG right now and have another 3 I'm willing to plug in. Just waiting for the right time (it will go down to 6.50 again I reckon). This is one of those rare moments in crypto where something is a sure win and the decision of going in big isn't even that hard to make.

Of course it will, because I sold.

15 tonight damn brotha what you smoking this shit will be 15 come first september thats it

Should I get in right now?

This shit keeps pumping from .016 to .02 and back.

OMG what a shitcoin.

This coin will reach double digits easily (triple digits next year) and it's gonna get pumped today, so yes.

Lots of hype in here, keep it up OMG-bros. $700 eventually and we retire

What makes you think it will be pumped today? I'm not saying it wont, I just wanna know why you think so. you got some inside info bro?

OMG LAUNCH COMMANDER ARMSTRONG, CAPTAIN ALDRAIN, YOU ARE GO FOR THROTTLE UP AT 0600 HOURS. HOUSTON OUT.

This. The Orca has spoken.

>not emotionally handling short term volatility
>making it in crypto world
pick 1 and only 1

$10+ before the weekend

There's a bot spoofing orders on this making it impossible to sell without losing almost 10%.