This is huge, get in fast!

This is huge, get in fast!

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-unveils-flash-network-allowing-for-true-nanopayments/

just bought 800mi. feels good

Fuuuuck Bitfinex....

Just keeps getting better and better

saw on reddit it's going to be on binance. anyone know when?

BITTREX WHEN

has there been any official or unofficial bittrex announcement? I can't remember hearing anything.

you should check out binance exchange. neat concept with the coin too.

>another vaporware feature

No news, I just hope because it will spike its price and I like bittrex

Care to explain the concept?

so there is Binance the exchange and the Binance coin (BNB). You can use the coin to trade on the exchange, and you get a 50% discount on fees.

Binance is also going to be used as a platform for ICO launches that can be funded by BNB only, as I understand.

so basically as their platform grows and they add more coins to the exchange (IOTA, etc.), more people will use the BNB coin for trading and also for ico's. Price of BNB should rise with the popularity of Binance.

after writing this all out I can't believe I don't have any Binance.

Good shill m9

So I basically need a coin that I paid some amount, and when I use it, my coin dissapears and gives me a discount? So I lose the amount of bnb based on the amount of the fee?

so Binance is getting it, and one US exchange apparently according to Paolo from Bitfinex? Plus payment channels :D

MOOOONNNNN

I hold MIota since I read about tangle, hasn't disappointed me since
>except when I lost almost 2k by trying to time the fucking market, lesson learned

>So I basically need a coin that I paid some amount, and when I use it, my coin dissapears and gives me a discount? So I lose the amount of bnb based on the amount of the fee?

your questions seem kind of convoluted, but I will try to answer. you don't need BNB if you don't want. you can trade more traditional BTC and ETH pairs (pic related).

if you choose to trade with BNB, you will get a discount. when you make a trade with BNB, your coin "disappears", as you say, the same way BTC or ETH would "disappear" when you make a trade now. the only difference is you pay a smaller fee when using BNB.

I feel like you're sort of thinking of BNB as a middleman or something. it's just a different coin you can trade with, as far as I understand. seeing as it gives a discount on the Binance exchange, folks will probably be using it.

also I may be wrong about this or some details. someone feel free to correct me if I am. I haven't done any trading or deposited money to Binance yet. just signed up and poked around.

no thanks

i dont want to help fund the next truck of peace attack

devs confirmed multiple big exchanges in the works. iota takes longer to implement because it's not a blockchain it is unique and requires specific training

mate, all he said was they have been talking to exchanges, non of this "harder to implement shit" hahaha and if you knew any tech you would know its not, its almost identical

by paying taxes, especially us taxes, you'll have been funding them for decades anyway

Pretty sure I almost word for worded what dave said but ok

The tangle/DAG is different from blockchain, and requires different coding to inplement. This is fact. This is also why exchanges are taking longer to add it.

Youre a dumb aussie fuck. It is harder to implement tangle

hah

my plan is to wait till 2020, vote for Trump again, then gtfo and move somewhere without cia commies and denounce my citizenship . I havent payed 2 cents to starving nogs or invading muzzies my whole life, not gonna start now

Just cause its different doesn't mean its harder, its the equivalent of using 2 programming languages to write the same application, you could make the same game in Java, or in C++, its just the code itself, as long as you can make it do the same thing but in a different state, itll work, are you guys in high scool or something?

you have indirectly lmao, could give plenty of examples haha

yeah sure we're all in HS, so are all the exchange owners, missing out on a share of that nice 30 mill daily volume hahaha

IT'S BREAKING OUT!!111!!

free transactions and the network actually speeds up the more users and transactions there are...
you're a dumb dumb

Blacks ruin everything

Australia and New Zealand will be the white ethnostates if no civil wars break out