I've got into this game about 5 weeks or so...

I've got into this game about 5 weeks or so. Luckily made 40k (and growimg) with NEO but am otherwise just participating in the game.
Now the last week it starts to drag. If I invest 3 hours per day or more into crypto, and look at charts obsessively, then it's not better than any wage slave job.
About 2 years ago I had a similar fascination with pickup, watched many videos, practiced it and got laid much more than before (of course, if you get more exposure).
But it's pointless in the end, money or pussy are not fulfilling.

On a scale of not at all to quite a bit, how much does this draw?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
youtu.be/b5mFl7ov5xk
youtube.com/watch?v=0338D6QLjGY
youtube.com/watch?v=A0_vWOMRG0o&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explore other options bro. Try everything and see what 'fulfills' you. Might be something unexpected.

Or you might be the rolling stone type, gotta swing from branch to branch to keep interested

What videos did you watch, what advises made a difference when it comes to pickup?

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

also RSD (real social dynamics) and street attraction.

These would get you from being a manchild to a player, if you put in the effort that is.

>But it's pointless in the end, money or pussy are not fulfilling.

money offers comfort and stability that pussy doesn't.

just get out, get into longterm positions, or take some gains and put the rest in longterm positions.

honestly I never think about the time being spent researching as wasted. this is an awesome and exciting place we're at right now. possibly historic. we will either end up as fools or brilliant early adopters within a couple years. I'm enjoying every second.

>Getting advices from positive stereotype guys
This is not how you make it when you don't have as much going for you as they do.

Who's that semen demon?

Dont fall for the PUA meme, they are performers. PUA isn't real confidence, it's all an act. Read a book called 'models', attracting women with honesty. Also stop masturbating

youtu.be/b5mFl7ov5xk
here's the basics in 3 hours. Sit through it if you're interested

I have a six figure job, the best I can do with extra money is invest again. I just want to know how people get to a balance without just quitting.
I enjoy the tech too, but let's be honest we surround ourself with egotistical people and scammers.
It's (buzzword) toxic as much as it's thrilling. Nobody works with other people, there are only circles with a common stake

>About 2 years ago I had a similar fascination with pickup, watched many videos, practiced it and got laid much more than before (of course, if you get more exposure).
The chances of you getting laid grow exponentially if you start talking to girls though. I don't think that's a good analogy to draw.

>But it's pointless in the end, money or pussy are not fulfilling.
Without knowing you it probably means you're too afraid to look in the metaphorical mirror and gaze deep into your own self. The glib version is you need to work out what your "about" you need to understand what are the heroes or ideals that you've been subconsciously comparing yourself to, and whether those models are the right goals for you and if they are what is driving you away from those.

If that sounds vague and cookie cutter, it's because it is, like I said I don't know you other than you earn a 6 figure salary.

>RSD Max
Dropped, okay this is the worst advice.
Never learn how to pickup girls from someone that is 2 points above you looks wise.

>Never learn how to pickup girls from someone that is 2 points above you looks wise.
How do you actually work that out though? How do you know where you are on the scale.

I get fulfillment out of working on projects that I believe actually do good in the world, even an app thats fun to play and not overly monetized is something good. I dont do apps but I do sites that help people save money which I find rewarding.

Then just spend money traveling doing random stuff. In two weeks I take off another weekend to go to some high end wine tasting event but am just going to relax at a spa and explore the city throughout the weekend when the event isnt going on.

Its taking me growing up poor, to making upper middle class money without working, to losing it all, to making it all back + some to finally reach a nice balance in life.

Most of the rsd guys were social rejects, this is also the reason they got where they are now.
Unlike you they have a mentality where they dont restrain themselves with limits. They assume everything is possible, IF YOU PUT IN THE WORK, FACE THE REJECTION AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

They were losers, because they were at the bottom, they had nothing to lose.

Read "the game" by Neil Straus, it will change your life. Its the story about how he became a womanizer and how RSD came to exist.

>picrelated is neil with his gf

You need to let go of those limiting beliefs user, no matter how hard your life has been or how bad you look. YOU CAN ALWAYS IMPROVE YOUR SITUATION.
And thats the best feeling in the world when you are achieving just that.

If it wasnt hard you wouldnt appreciate it.

RSDMax wasn't a reject, that's bullshit.
He was just shy, and shaky in front of girls because he didn't have confidence to talk to girls, but when he finally got the balls to talk to a girl that was all he had to do because generally girls already found him attractive.
There a video where he literally explains the first time he asked a girl out.

>If it wasnt hard you wouldnt appreciate it.

I'm not exactly sure what the mantra of crypto is, but I think it's pretty much the exact opposite of that.

Patrice Oneal Black Philip is what you need

Thanks for the response.
Pretty sure I lack heroes. There are bo well rounded enough people.

Learning to enjoy going out, socialize and being able to shut up once in a while seals the deal already, I think.

wow /biz. never heard of these shits before rsd and trp. thanks for making me aware.

We gave you the tools
Its up to you now

not just the black philip show either, his entire O&A appearances playlist is worth it too

listen to the cuck kings appearances too to know what to avoid becoming.

I've never been able to find any quality apperances with him where he's actually spitting the advice.

There is one thing I hear which was fucking genius where he's like
>My dick/sex is cheap, my love is not. Yeah, I'm a slut.
I can't remember if it was him or Dante who said
>If pussy is all you have, pussy is all I want from you

Or something to that effect.

Pick up a hobby dude. Something manual based like carpentering or blacksmithing works best in my opinion to feel fulfilment in creating something you can call yours.

It's essentially sublimation, the channelling of your angst/boredom into something productive.

I'd rather learn from someone that's less attractive then me, this way I know that it's not because of his looks but purely because of his pickup skills that he got with the girl and if he can do it I can do it too.
youtube.com/watch?v=0338D6QLjGY

Take all of these "in-field" videos with a grain of salt, bro. Even the RSD stuff.

The principles all still apply though. If you still think looks matter most then read Neil Strauss. None of those guys (except Mystery) were objectively top tier in terms of looks.

Lmao mistery is garbage. He never stopped being scared of girls and he never was good at pickup in the first place. He got out of the game as soon as he could.

He breaks down Ants relationship problems a few times, those are easy to find. Theres other shows when a female intern comes in and starts acting all fake and patrice breaks her down.

Ahh Okay, yes. I must have seen that.

Now I remember, I must have forgotten it because I was like
>Dude, I don't wanna hear about some guy's relationship problems... I need a relationship in the first place to have problems with!

But thanks anyway, will prob check out that intern one

Holy shit just listened to that intern one.
Patrice was like a fucking 6th sense clairvoyant truth teller!
But that girl was a fucking master, she's a consummate people pleaser. Knows exactly what to say, she's like turned being fake into a sophisticated artform.

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0_vWOMRG0o&

i did the same thing with PUA

been in crypto for about 3 weeks now myself. I've basically sat at break even. lost a sizable chunk on my first few plays and then recovered it all, but not making any headway into the green

to answer your question- many people get *very* addicted to making money. like anything else, the key to having "fulfilling" results is to balance the various things in your life.