Funfair

Guess what's mooning again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb3RrTy40yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great team behind this coin - this is just the start.

mooning when

Someone randomly shared this the othee day. Looked how cheap it was and how it hasnt really mooned yet and bought. Hopefully goes well lol. They're supposed to have a second crowdsale and adding means to burn FunFair coins to keep prices at a more steady uward trend. Aus is really picking up on it. This is what I learned after buying it lol, should've researched first, but hey looks optimistic to me.

ikr i saw the chart on coinmarketcap. only x2? lemme buy 100.000 fun tokens.

Got in at the ICO, 10x minimum you fools

I got in at sub-ICO prices during the dip ;^)

I have 32,000 FUN.

Researched and bought some when I ran across the news of them being added to an AU exchange. Like what they are building, but their marketing needs help.

Their twitter banner is still from their token sale two months ago. Don't like seeing that kind of laziness or lack of pride.

That's a one way ticket to lambo land unless you fuck it up

Relax shill, you don't need to sell me. I just want to see the team put in more visible honest work, not the pumping you're doing.

hell yeah son

>visible honest work

B-but their Flash-based demos of how they expect the real thing to work at an unspecified later date!

Literally the gayest coin name ever

>go to the super market
>pull out my ledger
>have to use 30 FUN in order to purchase my groceries

If you don't understand how fucking retarded this sounds, please stop investing.

Hardly shilling, cunt.

Honest work, gambling field. Pick one.

Not sure you understand the purpose of the coin.

>The purpose of this coin
Oh let me guess, it's so we can use it as a currency system for gamblers on online games? One that can't very easily be replaced by literally any other crypto with a fucking (((PURPOSE)))? No one is going to buy this retarded dumb fucking shit coin except for stupid ass no coiners who buy into schills who admire 40 lines of code like your stupid ass. LOOK AT THE FUCKING LOGO FOR CHRIST SAKE, DO I REALLY WANT TO SEE AN ABOMINATION FROM A FUCKING TIM SCHAFER GAME EVERYTIME I WANT TO GAMBLE?

the infrastructure would be used by front end games/systems. Jesus Christ you're ignorant. It's a service layer, catering to the specific requirements of the gambling industry.

Would like to see more than that too.

Nothing dishonest about a voluntary exchange between two consenting parties as long as there are no moral hazards.

Disingenuous words from someone trying to redeem their position in an argument after making false accusations. Cunt

Its Unfair not FunFair!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb3RrTy40yI