Aaaaaaaa

why you don't do anything?
stability as in fuckin nintendo system updates

This shit coin is literally going to bleed out to zero.

Lel

I thought they had a price floor

tfw bancor is literally unmovable

Nicely memed user

A trillion tokens does that to ya

>why you don't do anything?
I've been wondering the same. We haven't had any news from the Bancor team in a month. They blamed FEC regulations. Their ICO drew too much attention and now they're being investigated.

Shold we sell? What's the point of selling a coin that is already oversold? I think it can't get any lower and it should at least 2x when the team releases something. Remember, all coins eventually moon, and Bancor is the only major one that hasn't yet.

If the SEC shuts down Bancor in the states can we finally bury the "Jewz run the worldz!" conspiracy once and for all?

>FEC
Yeah, and what can the FEC do? Fucking nothing other than report that Bancor pulled a jewish scam and ripped peoples money out of their hands. But it's unregulated, so it does not matter. Sell while you can, before it's delisted and you have an actual problem

Yes, but they won't shut it down, don't worry. The conspiracy will live.

>FEC
Yeah, I meant SEC. Ignorantfag here.

I really had high hopes for this coin. Sold off my 9000 BNT after seeing no updates ever whatever. Weirdly enough I bought back some of the NMR I sold a few days ago. Bancor will not be missed. Are they really being investigated? Lol

lmao bancor in more stable than tether ffs

This is common misconception with Bancor.

Everyone thinks the uncapped ICO created billions of tokens and over-saturated the market.
In reality theres only just over 40m Bancor circulating right now, that's even less than Neo.

When this coin finally moons (and everyone who has did the slightest research in it knows it eventually will) its going to be a crazy ride.
But when its actually going to happen no one fucking knows, the dev team keeps releases pretty quiet but the minute the first token changers roll out i suspect its going to be exponentially fast growth

>Are they really being investigated? Lol
Apparently yes. Pic related.

>If the SEC shuts down Bancor in the states
If they do I don't think they'll be the last. Don't see many other coins taking the same precautions as they currently are.

Are you me? I sold 12000 last week. And will buy back if it starts to ascent. Can't believe I held this pos for two straight months.

Nigga you just sold low. They gonna blow the doors wide open once they use their massive funding to get legal clearance

i dont know about but I broken even selling my 9000 we can always buy back in. whats even the time frame? galia is hot tho i will say...

>ICOs
>paying companys up front to make a product removing the incentive to actually deliver

user...

>removing the incentive to actually deliver
Nope. They usually hold a large stake of their own coins, so they're interested in attracting more investors to raise the value of their own stake.

weak hands sell off please. I want to get more under $2. You'll also be great fomo fuel for the moon ride.