IOTA

Holy shit I thought iotas news today would be about their new cannabis partners. But today they released their FLASH network!! This is huge!! Binance was also confirmed as a new exchange listing, expect the price to surge past $1 at a moments notice today!

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-unveils-flash-network-allowing-for-true-nanopayments/

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6uuvf2/the_new_exchange_is_binance/

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/

this is an odd choice of webm
I will also add an odd webm

/pol pls go

you can't mine iota, meaning it wont have any value. what makes bitcoin valuable is that you need to pay for electricity and equipment to mine it. Iota will never be gold 2.0.

reddit is down the hall and to the left, faggot.

what

>what makes bitcoin valuable is that you need to pay for electricity and equipment to mine it
...more like the fact that it allows you to store value without worrying about the possibility of it getting tampered with. Paying with mining power just regulates block rewards and only contributes to that same mechanic.

there are plenty of other currencies that dont require mining and all that shit yet still mooning af.

omg, what is a bubble? your worthless altcoins wont be worth anything in 5 years, who cares if it moons today, it's just pump and dump schemes.

As an investor, this news is very disturbing. I don't want to contribute to evil deeds like that.

Maybe it's time to have an iota replacement. A /pol/ coin that we could invest without any regrets.

It is definitely disturbing.

I've said it before, these guys are sjw faggots.

But the tech is hard to deny. This is going to be up there with eth and bitcoin someday.

What is the final solution to the iota-question

ughh definitely go back to r3ddit

right fucking now

Fuck these guys, selling all my MIOTA now.

i dont give a fuck as long as these fags make me rich lol. i will gladly suck sjws noble dicks

The way I see it, tagging every potential rapefugee is a good thing.

You will always remain poor if you are basing your investment decisions on whether or not an organization upholds your views.

Ok so a seperate entity uses iota for supporting refugees. So what? Thats like saying bitcoin is used for terrorism because isis uses it to buy weapons.

falling for the labour theory of value in 2000+17
i chuckled

That's exactly right. Wonder who is spreading this fud and why.

Congratulations on being the most retarded person i've met today

kek at all the /pol/ tards who get triggered when they see the word refugee

did you bitter virgins even read the article? Importing low-iq refugees who do not acclimate to the local culture and creating a welfare state for them is one thing. All this program does is it allows for people to connect with their loved ones. Are you conservatives or are you amoral demons? I swear the 'alt-right' has become as pathological as leftism. Fuck off

0/10