/COMFY GENERAL/

Who else comfy as fuck here?
I came to this shithole a month ago and getting a feel of things
Finally put some money into the game and i'm almost up 100% in under a week.
Longterm investments are looking great, daytrading is consistently bringing in profits. I know i'm still dealing with peanuts but free money still feels good.

Post your comfy feels

right there with you comfy bro
t. another newfriend

Up 345% in the three weeks that I've been trading. Made some sub-optimal trades, but have never actually lost money.

Feels good.

Super cozy. Sold my 12k 0x the other day when it hit polo for 60c each. Turned 2 eth into 20. Feels good man

I guess you can't avoid bad trades. Part of this is just luck. The important thing is to go back and re evaluate the trade that went wrong and learn from your mistakes

Still holding my 0x bags but i feel confident they won't let me down

I can't afford much right now, got something like 1 ETH total and making profits from that is frustratingly slow, particularly because its not really enough to diversify.
Am definitely not comfy.

I'm going to have to cash out on a few of my coins to buy a car soon, but I have such confidence in the long term hodl value of all of my bags that turning any of them into fiat right now will be painful.

I've essentially gotten so comfy with my bags that it's begging to cause me discomfort.

>barely 5 figures a month ago
>almost at 6 figures right now
>investment plan laid out for september already, spotted all the good icos

We're gonna make it guys

Im up 30% on eth but realize i wont make money for a year or so if at all

Tfw late to the game

Thinking about buying 5k usd worth of omg

Buy IOC.

Yes, very comfy. Almost at $500,000. Ive been all in with bitcoins and some alts, and GBTC has been going insane lately. 2018 is gonna even be better!

I dont quite understand why IOC is so undervalued right now, what is it that I'm not seeing? Heck its even dropping.

Fuck me with gains like that I'd be too busy sorting my life out than to keep on gambling...
Why are you even here

greed breeds greed i guess

Jesus, i want to be you. Spare a brother some change to get started?

bitcoin:1B1jDuvfgiEQ9Cq1tC4uMM7A34d68WPzs3

You won't get rich off of OMG anymore, but it's a solid choice.

lay them on us, user.

we're all gonna make it brahs

Do you really think 2018 is going to be better?
I feel like this many alts being profitable together with the main coins rising constantly is not sustainable
Are you not concerned about a crash?

This

Yes, 2018 will be better. We're entering a new paradigm with crypto, this is just the beginning. There will be no crash like Dec 2013, if thats what u mean.
Pulbacks, yes, and thats healthy for the market. Institutional money is only scrathcing the surface of crypto, it'll be a deluge soon...... brace yourself user....

Nice
I am kinda salty that i only just now got into crypto, but i hope you are right and there is still a shitload of money to make

Just buy and hold the top coins, wait 3 years, boom

$500k is not really that much money.....

It's not free money. You're working. Trading is work. Not as hard as shoveling shit for a living, but still work.

Hopefully you're researching, watching as many youtube videos as you can, reading as much crypto news as you can, learning how to read the charts and use TA. That's also work.

That said, it is so easy sometimes it does feel like free money. And it definitely is comfy.

Well I'm happy to accept whatever you can spare to get me started.
Its not much if you have much but if you gotta worry about what food you can afford it's a crapton.

>t. 13 year old

how come?

So fucking comfy right now.

Got into crypto Aug 10. Got 3000usd now, started with 1600.
Signed up for enigma, planning on buying for 1k, what do you think about It? As a programmer their white paper seemed solid, haven't really researched the team tho

>mfw first ico 4 me

>comfy as fuck
SELL SIGNAL SPOTTED.

user you are doing well. sell at 1.5-2 dollars then buyback after normies get scurred off

Can blockfolio be used a tool to practice?
I'm a noob and I dont really know where to start.

oh look, another blueboard /b/

how wonderful

>started with $134

You can't retire off of 500k, he's right that its not that much.

learn to invest better then

Give the icos

>staking wallets generating $60/day
>daytrading bot generating $80/day
>just made 1.5 btc riding the bitbean rocket

Oh yes, I am /comfy/!

just be ready

"Spotted all the good icos"

Alright norman, you looked at a premade meme spreadsheet and think you know all the good ICO's. Kek.

Sent a whole btc ;)

With 500k and good planning youcould retire and live decently you fucking retard

How much btc does the bot have allocated to make trades?

With 4 kids and a wife you basement dwelling goblin?!?!?

Not comfy till I make a million.

>SOJ

My nigga

>"comfy"
>smells like pajeet
>ctrl+f "SOJ"

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

SOJ IS ACTIVELY BEING SHILLED BY PAJEET SHITTROOPERS! AVOID SCAM COIN!

REMINDERS:

>NOTHING UNIQUE.
>ITS JUST A HOTEL BOOKING SITE "WITH CRYPTO"
>THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR HOTELS TO USE IT, CLAIM TO HAVE LOYALTY PROGRAM
>HOTELS WILL NEVER USE IT
>PAJEETS WILL TELL YOU PREMINED COINS ARE FOR HOTELS, HOTELS WONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR SHITTY PAJEET COIN
>MAJORITY OF COINS PREMINED
>HOTEL WILL JUST USE ESTABLISHED CRYPTO PAYMENT PROCESSORS INSTEAD OF THIS GARBAGE
>ONLY GET IN IF YOU WANT TO BE A STREETSHITTING SCAMMER

yeah dude, for sure. You can just put in some hypothetical buys and watch the numbers go up or down. I did that for a week or so before I actually bought in.

I'm only comfy because I made back all the money I lost originally by trading like a retard.

I'm running it on bittrex, and seeded it with 0.01 btc per coin. It's set up to make tiny little 1% gain trades as often as possible, so it's slow but steady :)

This. I hate this place so much right now. Everyone is bragging they're making money here, like fucking facebook where everyone's bragging how great their life is, which is why I quit it 5 years ago. I hope most of you braggers crash and burn.

What exchanges you using f a m?

t. Brainlet

im very close to having my bot up and running, i was thinking of doing the same type of strategy. how does your bot re-distribute the 1% profits after it sells a coin?

just know at least 95% are LARPing dude

bittrex
bitfinex
liqui
binance
etherdelta (not a traditional exchange)

good luck user, and remember:
>buy high sell low
>always buy the meme

It keeps 90% of the profit and rebuys the same coin at a lower price (with a timeout in case the price goes up, then i just tries to catch a new dip)

10% of the profits are "bean tax" which are used to buy bitbeans and send them to my wallet. I just did this for fun, but it's so nice when I get little bean deliveries every few hours.

I need to up my fucking python. Thank you user.

How the actual fuck do you make a bot?

Is it hard?

Mine is written in c++ and php. Took me one day to get it trading. Another two to make it profitable. It's been at it for two weeks now and things are looking good.

There are plenty of guides you can find on google. People seem to like python, I have years of experience with c++ so I use that, but it wouldn't recommend it for a beginner.

Best of luck if you decide to pursue it :)

thanks user. I know nothing about coding so def not gonna try. Good luck tho

BTC:
16PSBnEHgcayDax2DkDJaur16VevCYRzQi

Hook it up user. Vet bills are expensive

>With 4 kids and a wife
Damn, you suck at life.